After the Burn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aln80017
Aln80017
10 Followers

She was smiling at him, held her finger to her lips to 'shhh' him, smiled again. swaying this way and that, cupping her tits, pulling her top up first, tweaking her nipples. Just the way she liked it, she did a pinch-pull-twist hard enough that she had to groan.

JT, stoned and drunk out of his senses, just stopped, jaw slacked open as he watched little Ember playing with her tits and slowly turning around til her back was mostly to him. She spread her legs a little and bent forward at the waist, all while pushing her little shorts down. When the top of her shorts where just under her but cheeks, Ember reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

JT began to take slow steps towards her as she walked away from him, all the while continuing her lewd display. She intentionally crossed he feet in front of the other as she started to walk away, giving her hips a little roll. She had him, and she knew it, as she went around the corner to wait.

On the other side of the pool area, lurking in the shadows, Alex had watched her little show to the point that he'd almost become distracted. The other one, who he now knew was named 'Brad', continued his assault on tables and chairs and everything else with the 6 foot piece of steel pipe. He was, Alex realized, not much of a threat as he could barely lift the pipe and swing it with any control. The problem was that Brad was moving steadily closer to where Tessa was supposed to be, and his verbal expressions were getting louder and angrier with every step or swing.

Alex glanced over and saw that the other, 'JT', was so thoroughly enticed with Ember's performance that there was no way anyone could break her spell over the doomed road reaper. He returned his gaze to Brad, the stalk was now over. Next came the kill.

--

Brand threw the pole aside, looking at the open door across the way. He knew Tessa was in there. He knew she'd heard his rage, "Oh... yeah, she knows it's her time," and pulled a hammer from his pocket, the steel head covered in rust.

Tessa startled when the pole clattered to the ground. The silence that followed was the worst of all. She started to hear something faint, "thwap... thwap... thwap..." She had no idea what it was, but it was unnerving her to death a thousand times worse than the smash and crash rampage they'd gone. She'd been hugging the corner on the far side of the room, between the bed and the wall. She'd bunched up as much of the chain as possible thinking maybe she'd use it as some kind of weapon. Maybe.

slowly the sound crept closer, "thwap... thwap..."

She couldn't control the tremors as she realized it was something being smack against the palm of someone's hand.

"Thwap... thwap..."

The tears came, so sure she was that this was going to be a most gruesome end to her short life.

"Thwap... Thwap..."

--

Ember was leaning back against the wall, one bent and up, foot against the wall. She'd pulled her shorts up, but left her titties out which she played with one hand, while the other was behind her, between her back and the wall. As the fingers of her left hand took turns tweaking, pinching, pulling and flicking her nipples, her right hand grasped the handle of the pistol that Alex had given her.

JT came around the corner slowly, the drugs and booze having slowed his mind to a crawl. He saw her about 50 feet away, the moon like shining on her like a spotlight. Her display was having the desired effect, JT had more blood in his cock than in his brain.

As he walked towards her, Ember let out a gasp and a sigh as she'd flicked her finger nail across her nipple in just the most perfect way.

She purred, "Hiiiii JT..."

His breathing became deeper, his pulse was quickening, "Where... where are th...the others. Where's... Bonzer?" he rasped now not quite 10 feet away.

Ember kicked herself of the wall, her strut from earlier, "Bonzer? Oh, well, yeah..." She swung the automatic from behind her and aimed it right at him, the suppressor only a few inches from her chest.

"Bonzer's dead," she stated coolly and pulled the trigger 3 times. The shots sounded very unlike a gunshot, but echoed off the walls. The recoil caused her to walk her shots up, from his navel, then into his heart, the last in went in just under his jaw.

JT was dead before he had a chance to try and figure out what was going on.

--

Brad walked slowly to Tessa's wide open door, "thwap... thwap...," slapping the hammer in his hand. Ever so sweetly he called, "ooooooh Tesssssaaaaah..." and became something else, something foul, "You fucking CUNT!"

Tessa had never known fear like this, she was frozen in place, but shaking uncontrollably.

"Let's see how much shit you talk after I knock all of your teeth out," he growled as he was finally standing in the doorway, breathing as heavy as the wolf that blew the houses down. "You're gonna beg me to kill you," he half whispered as he stepped just inside her room, punctuating with slamming the hammer into the table by the door.

Tessa cried out, a whimper really. She was sure that after all she'd endured before, she was about to die. This animal would be the end of her. The tears had already stopped.

What sounded like 3 small firecrackers from down the other side of the building caused Brad to stop for a second, turning his head in the direction of the 'pipsh-pipsh-pipsh!' as he stood in the doorway not 15 feet from Tessa.

"The fuck is th..?" was the last conscious thought he processed. Well, except for the pain... but that dint last very long.

Tessa gasped as she realized someone was standing right behind Brad. Without so much as a wisp of sound, the stranger's arm swung out into a powerful arch. The end result was catching Brad by the face, and then driving his head into the door jam like a freight train into a car, and then before Brad even had the opportunity to collapse to the ground, the stranger had grabbed a hold of him and snatched him away into the dark. Tessa's eyes were the size of dinner plates as her would be assailant seemed to disappear into the void of the night.

--

Alex stalked quietly up behind his quarry, stepping up behind Brad just as he began his short tirade towards the girl that was scared witless.

"Let's see how much shit you talk after I knock all of your teeth out," was all that Alex could stand when he started to lash out.

Alex heard the 'pipsh-pipsh-pipsh!', and knew that Ember had finished her task, her timing impeccable. The little blonde minx had provided him just the moment of distraction he needed.

Brad turned his head towards to noise just as Alex's hand came up and grabbed a hold and slammed as hard as possible. Alex drove the Reaper's head into the door jamb so hard it shattered the occipital bone at the back of Brad's skull, sending bone fragments into the grey matter. before the body even had a chance to start to slump, Alex had grabbed a hold and snatched him away from the doorway. Stepping high up, then a sharp kick step downward separated Brad's left knee.. His coupe de gras, simply heaving what was left into what was left into what was once the deep end of the hotels pool.

--

Ember was walking to Tessa's room, her task already taken care off. From the opposite end of the building she watched as Alex first slammed Brad's head into the wall, the impact could almost be felt.

"Oooo, that had to hurt," as she watched Brad's knee was pulled, twisted and ultimately rendered into not a knee, speeding up how fast she was walking, a smile on her face.

Alex hoisted the limp body into the air, tossing him into the pit that had once been a swimming pool. As Brad's corpse landed on his head, a loud sickening snap-crack echoed out of the pool,, his head no hanging twisted in the most unnatural of ways.

"Mmmm mmm! what a man!" she said softly, out loud.

-

Tessa couldn't see them anymore, but the sound of more bones being broken made her jump.

a few second of silence, then a sickening thud.

Then the stranger was there in the doorway again, He pulled back the hood that covered his head, his face now visible. She just stared, barely blinking, afraid to take her eyes off the new person that stood before her.

Even we Ember appeared, just few moments later, and he looked down at her, Tessa hadn't taken her eyes off her. She was still shaking in fear.

Ember stepped up to Alex and put her arms around him, "Hi... I took care of the other jerk. worked just like I told ya!"

Alex pulled her close with one arm and leaned down to kiss her, "Good girl," which caused Ember to beam with happiness. He thought she was a good girl, a thought that made her little clit tingle yet again.

Ember looked at Tessa, "Oh Gods, you poor thing!" and quickly went to her sister.

Ember bounded atop the bed on her knees, then leaned forward and put her arms around Tessa's neck, "It's ok. it's ok, it's ok..." she said again and again. Alex restrained a smile, unable to fully keep from thinking how both silly Ember looked with her ass yet again up in the air, mewling about how all was ok... and how erotic it was at the same time.

it took a few minutes, but Ember finally got the taller girl to get up, at least enough to get on the bed, her itty bitty skirt was bunched up high on her hips, revealing a pair of panties just as tiny as what Ember wore. The little blonde wrapped herself around the black haired girl and continued to tell it all was ok, and flitted kisses here and there. It was another minute before Tessa actually looked at the smaller girl.

"What..?" Tessa looked back at Alex, "Who...?"

Ember comforted her, "Shhhhh..." and stroked her arms, kissing her check and neck, "His name is Alex... he got rid of Bonzer and the whole crew. By himself. He came here to get you cuz I asked. He's gonna take care of us. He's gonna take care of both of us," as she raised her fingers to Tessa's chin, turning her sisters face towards her as she spoke, finishing it with a very wet and sloppy kiss.

Alex was enraptured as he watched them beginning to kiss and grope in the most un-sisterly of ways. Tongues began to battle, hands and fingers were all over each other, finding and playing with nipples, then ember reached down and began to rub Tessa's pussy thru her panties. Even as Tessa's legs spread lewdly, Alex knew they needed to get out of here, just in case.

"Ember," he called. when there was no response, in her defense Tessa was beginning to groan loudly, he called out louder, "Ember!" which brought them both back to reality.

"We've gotta get moving. Get your stuff, clothes and whatever you absolutely have to take with you. Do it now."

Ember smiled as she spied the bulge in is pants, but she was either unable or unwilling to disobey. She took Tessa by the hand, "Yes, sir. How do you want us. Traveling or bait?"

He gave her a quizzical look, not understanding what she meant.

Ember snickered, a moment later Tessa (not much more relaxed) did the same. After the girls had a good giggle, Ember went a little over board in her gestures to what both she and Tessa were wearing, 'THIS is bait... like bait for the trap?"

Alex thought to himself, "or jailbait is what it woulda been called..."

"...bait for the hook?" she continued.

"Ok, I get it now. Pack it all... I wanna get outta here. We made some noise and who knows who or what might be around. Bring all you can."

Ember gave him a look that radiated 'naughty', "Which, the traveling or the bait clothes?'" she asked as she kicked her hip out suggestively.

Alex grunted and turned around, 'Hurry up, 5 minutes."

She giggled again, then nudged Tessa, "let's not keep him waiting..."

Tessa asked, finally, the obvious question, "Who the hell is that?" in a stage whisper.

"He's our new man," came the reply with a beaming smile and a ring of optimism in her voice. "He's gonna take care of us..."

"But..."

Ember put a finger on her lips, "it's ok... you're gonna have to trust me on this one."

it was more than five minutes, but the girls had packed all the clothes they could. they came out of the room with packs that looked to be over stuffed with clothes, a few pairs of shoes of all kinds laced to the molle straps with para-cord. Ember had the pistol she'd used on TJ in her hand, "Ummm, can I keep it?" she said like a little girl who'd just found a stray puppy.

Alex chuckled, "C'mon... let's go."

30 minutes later, they'd taken their time and were very cautious, they were back in the abandoned office that Ember had hid in earlier in the day. After getting them in and setting their stuff down, Alex had made a quick search thru the place, a task not made easy with a distinct lack of light, there were only a few windows. Finally he was as satisfied and setup a barricade at the only door in from the outside.

In the back they found a small room with a table and some kind of large box that was in the corner, up on one end. Silly way for a box to stand, but someone had put shelves in it. Whatever.

He got a couple of things out of his pack and, pulled a few things out. they watched amazed as he pulled out a little round thing, then folded down 3 then 4 legs for it to stand on, then flipped out this and that, pumped that in and out, then not 2 minutes later he had a little hissing fire with a small pot of water, which he'd poured from a large pouch in his back pack, starting to steam. How was that possible?

Alex pulled out 2 packages, looked like they were wrapped in some kind of plastic. Finally he cut them up, more smaller packages wrapped in plastic.

He looked them over and set a couple of them in the pot of hot water. the grabbed a smaller cup of and filled it with water too. He tore one of the smaller packets open and poured it into the cup as well, instantly the water started to turn red. The girls were amazed, was Alex one of those wizards they'd heard stories about.

After he'd stirred the glass and took a drink, Alex handed the cup to Tessa, an attempt to perhaps when her trust. She just looked at it until Ember urged her on, "Come on, what's it taste like?"

Hesitantly Tessa raised the cup to her lips and took a sip. Her eyes went wide, "I dunno but it's good!" she said with joyous surprise. Ember quickly took the offered cup and took a sip herself, "oh wow!"

Alex chuckled as he tore open the 2 pouches that had been in the now boiling water, the steam emitting the aroma of something called chicken a-la king, the other beef stew, "We have to share so we all get some. We'll be home tomorrow."

"Home?" the girls said in unison.

He glanced back at them, "Yeah... home. I suppose it's gonna be your home too now."

There were a few minutes of silence before Ember's tummy growled which triggered Tessa into a giggle fit. She was a little embarrassed, but simply stated that they were both thinking, "Whatever that is smells SO good!"

Alex was relieved that they'd both relaxed a bit, and then wondered just what he'd gotten himself in to.

He got a couple of plastic bowls from his pack and scooped the food from the hot packets into them, the with the crackers and other sundries from the packages he laid out for the girls a feast like nothing they could remember for many years.

He stepped back slowly, and quietly picked up his shotgun and headed to the window closest to the door. He sat there for a long while as the girls continued to eat. They needed it more than he did, he thought, as he gnawed on a piece of jerky. They had a long walk tomorrow and his water was getting low. They should get there ok, but... still a long day walking.

They both realized before it was too late that there wasn't much left and they'd inhaled most of it. The scooped up all that was left, along with the crackers and the unopened packet called 'Peanut Butter' that neither of them could manage to open.

At Ember's urging, Tessa walked up front and brought the bowl to Alex, "here you go Mister."

He smiled, "Thank you Tessa... and my name is Alex."

"Thank you, Alex."

"For what?" he asked, really not knowing what she was talking about at the moment.

Her head leaned to one side, "You probably saved my life earlier. Hell, you saved both of us from those animals."

He nodded, indicating he knew what she was talking about and took a spoonful of food into his mouth... beef stew and chicken a la king. An interesting mix.

Tessa had eased closer, "Are you really gonna take us with you? take us home? Take care of us?"

He looked at her and smiled, "You're mine now. Both of you. You know that, right?"

She looked at him for a few minutes, "Yeah... we do," she smiled shyly, "and I think I'm ok with that too." Tessa leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek quickly before returning back to Ember, allowing him to eat in peace.

It was a couple or hours later, the crescent moon high in the nights sky now, when he heard a low moan from the back. It was unmistakably one of the girls, he still hadn't learned to tell them apart by the mewling's they made.

Nothing had so much as twitched outside the window all this time, so he felt confident in stepping away, clicking the safety for the shotgun ON.

When he got back towards where they'd set up their camp for the night, he watched as Ember and Tessa where embraced in passion, hands were all over each other, probing caressing, violating each other. Both where in various degrees of nakedness, clothing pulled up, down or off. Both were breathing hard, a little sweaty, and all over the other. Ember broke their kiss and moved down to suck Tessa's right tit into her mouth, he could see her teeth playfully nipping at the nipple, Tessa pulled her sisters head until the tit filled Embers mouth. At the same time Tessa gasped and tossed her head back as Ember pushed 2 of her little fingers into Tessa's sex, using the thumb to manipulate the brunette's clit at the same time she finger fucked her little hole.

Ember pulled back from her sister's tit and suddenly jerked her fingers out of Tessa's pussy, only to slap the brunette's clit 3 or for times. As she did so, "You like that, you dirty girl?"

"Oh you fucking whore!" Tessa growled and pinched, pulled, and twisted Ember's left nipple hard, "you fucking do to!"

Ember laid Tessa on the back of the old desk, and then slid down her body. Even as she slithered like a serpent down Tessa's naked body she looked up and locked eyes with Alex and kicked her leg over and across Tessa's body. putting them into 69.

The little blonde was pleased with herself, her plan working out just perfectly. She kept eyes with Alex as she lowered herself to Tessa's pussy, letting her tongue snake out and begin to assault the brunette's sex button. She flicked it with her tongue at least a dozen times before spitting loud and wet right on her sisters cunt. She then dove in and fiercely devour Tessa's bald cunt.

Tessa was moaning louder, almost too loud. Ember realized it and scooted back as she sat up. The combination of both put her own fuck hole right on Tessa's mouth. like she was only autopilot, Tessa began to lick and eat Ember's box.

Ember began to groan as well, her hips starting to move. It wasn't long before she sat up most of the way, forcing her pussy onto Tessa's mouth, "Fuck yeah... that's it... eat me... eat my cunny, Tessa!" she managed to say between breaths. Ember was fucking her sisters mouth, the sounds of her wetness, from both her own nectar and Tessa's slobber, was obscene in the most erotic of ways.

"Oh fuck!" she called out and raised up, Tessa's tongue only just barely able to reach he blonde girls labia. Alex knew that sound in voice, Ember was about to cum... hard.

Tessa obviously knew even better what to expect, opening mouth wide and raising her head up so that her tongue could reach Ember's hole, if just with the tippy tip, to keep up her tongue fucking.

Aln80017
Aln80017
10 Followers