After the Burn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while Ember was rubbing and slapping her clit. She looked up and again locked eyes with Alex, her fingers began to go even faster, he self spanks on her button harder, "God, oh Gods... you make me cum so good, make me cum so fucking hard!" there was the sound of Tessa spitting loudly, followed by, "OH FUCK! you put your fingers in my...! Oh you fucking whore!" and a moment later she came.

Ember kept her eyes locked on Alex as she worked her clit thru her orgasm, Tessa apparently finger fucking her ass at the same time. She proved that her tiny body was in fact capable of squirting, as she filled Tessa's mouth to over flowing. Tessa gulped it down like a rare wine.

Embers chant, "coming... coming for you... come so fucking hard... so hard for you... coming... coming..." continued. Finally she collapsed forward, but instead of being limp as a wet noodle, Ember attacked Tessa's pussy with mouth, tongue and hands.

She'd purposely managed to situate Tessa so that he butt wasn't too far from the edge of the desk. With a little scooting, her but was just at the edge. Ember pulled her legs wide and back, exposing both Tessa's lovely pussy, and her little puckered asshole as well. She trapped the legs back and dove in with a a crazed passion, determined to blow Tessa's mind. She looked up at Alex and whispered so softly he almost didn't hear her, "Take your cock out. get naked with us!" with a the wicked smile.

Alex set his stuff aside, making a mental note of where he'd put what. He watched as little ember worked her sister's sex. He pulled his cock out, already mostly erect. As he watched Embers lewd display of carnal lust, he slowly stroked himself as she stared at it and watched, never stopping or slowing down her oral assault on Tessa's pussy and ass.

She loved both the sight of Alex's cock, and knowing that the display they were putting on for him was making him harder and harder. This drove her to be as lewd as she could. And that little whore could be quite lewd indeed.

Ember leaned forward, turning her head so Alex could see was well as possible, and resumed tonguing Tessa's already soaking wet sex. Now, however, she consciously increased the amount of saliva that she spit out onto her sister's slit, only to loudly slurp it all back up. The process enabled her to soon have a copious amount of her drool and spit dripping down Tessa's pussy till it was dripping off her asshole.

Ember slid forward and next began tonguing Tessa's little back door while she rubbed her index finger around the tight pucker, the moans coming from the raven haired girl clearly indicated she was relishing the attention. When Ember returned her attention to Tessa's clit, she pushed her middle finger slowly and steadily all the way into Tessa's ass, all the way to the knuckle.

A loud smack from behind her caused Ember's head to suddenly jerk up, eyes closed, in pleasure. It was quickly followed by the sounds of Tessa sucking and licking again at Embers own pussy. Ember's response was to suck hard on Tessa's clit while at the same time pushing both index fingers into her sisters cunt, while joining her other index finger up her ass at the same time.

As she was being double penetrated, Tessa's groans were intense. A moment later they were muffled as she apparently went back to work on Ember's box as well. A fact proved when the little pixie of a girl threw her head back again, eyes wide this time, and look at Alex, "She bit my fucking cunt!" she declared, eyes wide and a smile of wicked lust. It seemed to have driven her passions to new heights rather than to smother the flames. At the same time her cry of passion caused his cock to jump and throb in his hand.

She was sucking and licking as she began to finger fuck both of Tessa's holes, pulling them open, stretching her sister open. little by little the tiny blonde girl was starting to gape open the other's asshole. She leaned forward, looking up at Alex, making sure he was looking at her, and opened her mouth, the turned her gaze to his hard manhood.

He stepped forward, just far enough that she could easily get half of his length into her mouth. Ember slurped a large amount of her drool that was lubing Tessa's holes, and spit it all over Alex's cock before leaning forward and fishing his meat into her mouth once again.

It took less than a minute to coax Alex closer and closer, and soon she was properly fucking her face with his cock, all the while she continued to finger bang her sisters ass and pussy holes. Alex was slowly losing his mind, his self-control, just as she'd planned.

Ember let his cock flop out of her mouth, it lightly smacked Tessa's clit before running down her slick slit. She pulled her right hand, and fingers, away from her sister's slick hole, gasping his tool and running the head up and down her slit again and again. Again she spit on his cock, using her hand to smear the mess evenly to ensure his cock was properly slippery.

She guided his cock to Tessa's asshole and sucked on her clit hard. Looking up and into his eyes again, she nodded with a mischievous grin, whispering, "She fucking loves it in her ass!"

Alex doubted, for a moment, that he couldn't have stopped... if he had even wanted to. He pushed and felt Tessa tense when she felt his cock start press up to her rose bud. Ember simply grasped both of her butt checks, spreading her wider, while resuming her feast on the bigger girls pussy. Ember smiled wickedly, "Open! Open your ass whore!" and slapped the inside of Tessa's thigh.

Immediately Tessa seemed to relax, "that's a good girl... open your ass, take it in..." Ember urged, her fingers in a blur at the other girls clit.

Finally the head broke past her sphincter, Tessa called out "FUCK! you're putting your whole fist in my again?!" with a voice filled with need and want.

Ember sat back, giggled, singing "That's not myyyyy fiiist!"

Tessa looked down between her sisters legs, her breathing deep and ravenous, and saw Alex continuing to slowly push his entire length into her bowels til he was balls deep inside her.

With every inch Tessa felt like she was being split wide open in 2, and loved every moment of it. Her breathing was deep, her vision blurred, her senses failing her, all except for the pleasure. When he nudged at the end, shoving the last half inch or so in, Tessa shuddered and one of the largest orgasms she'd ever had ravaged her body. All the little brunette could manage was to murmur, "fucking big... so... fucking... big..."

Ember wasted no time. Straddling her sisters convulsing body, she reached forward and placed her hands on Alex's hips. She began to push and pull, urging him, "Fuck her... come on, fuck her ass! she fucking loves it. She loves having her ass fucked. Fuck her! Take that ass. You own it now. It's yours. use it..." she went on and on.

It didn't take too long for Alex's passions and desires to unleash, to let go. he began to ram his cock in and out of the petite girls asshole, all the while Ember continued her encouragements. A few minutes later he could here Tessa joining her, "Yes! take my ass! fuck me. fuck my ass!"

Ember slid down across her, scooting down til she was cheek to cheek with her sister. She held up Tessa's head, "Look at him." she said.

Tessa did as she was told, the euphoria of having him inside of her blurring reality.

"You belong to him now, don't you?"

barely able to focus, "yes."

"Say it Tessa.. tell him Tell him you belong to him"

"I... I belong to you."

"He owns you. Tell him"

"You... Oh god that's good..."

Ember slapped her tit, grabbing a hold of the nipple and pinching it hard, "Tell him slut... Tell him He owns you, that you're his." She was enjoying this just as much as Tessa was being fucked, the little minx enjoyed her little sadistic spree.

Tessa groaned, another orgasm began. Reached down and slapped Tessa's pussy 4 times sharply, triggering her to cum, "Tell him Tessa!"

As she was cumming Tessa sputtered, even as Ember continued to pinch, pull and slap her body, "You... you own me. I'm yours... yours."

"mmm, that's a good girl," as ember began to kiss her deeply, pushing her ring and middle fingers in to Tessa's pussy, triggering an even bigger orgasm.

Tessa's spasms were more than Alex could take. Her asshole wrapped around his cock like a vise and vibrated and shook and massaged. Her massive orgasm triggered his as well. His cum shot out of his cock like molten lava, hot and thick. Tessa continued to cum, eyes now rolled back in her head and her babbling would have convinced a 18th century priest she was possessed.

Ember hooked her fingers inside Tessa's pussy and pressed hard on her g spot. A moment later a flood erupted from Tessa's sex, covering his lower abdomen on down til her fuck juices were literally dripping off his balls. Ember jerked her fingers out and got as much of her mouth over Tessa's squirting pussy as she could, considering Alex was again balls deep and unloading all the cum he had left into Tessa's bowels, and greedily slurped and swallowed Tessa's squirt and cum.

Alex finally was able to manage to hold himself up enough to extract his cock from Tessa's cum filled and thoroughly fucked ass. Ember was the only one that had any energy and slithered snake line to the floor, kneeling finally between Tessa's spread legs and Alex's swaying body. First she sucked his now flaccid cock clean, sucking the last droplets of spunk from the head, letting it flop back out from between her lips with a wet 'sploouch'. Turning she started by licking up the cum that had already leaded out of Tessa's gaped hole, slurping it up, and then diving her tongue into her sisters asshole and sucking out all that should could, eliciting incoherent moans from Tessa.

When she was satisfied, Ember stood and walked around the table and up to Tessa's head. Leaning over she coaxed Tessa's mouth open, and then slowly snowballed the cum into her sisters mouth. Tessa accepted it, finally swallowing it all that Ember drooled into her mouth.

Sounding thoroughly exhausted, "I can't believe you... you just fed me cum out of my own ass... you filthy bitch," smiling and licking her lips.

Ember giggled, "You loved it, and you swallowed all of it, dirty slut." and gently kissed he on the lips.

Alex arranged the blankets and pillows they'd liberated from the old hotel. he scooped up Tessa from the desk where she lay, then carefully laid her on the blankets. Ember stood beside him as he set Tessa down. she removed what was left of her clothes and curled up next to him.

Alex laid there, a sexy, naked girl on either side of him, "Never in a million years woulda I have ever thought that..." as he drifted off to sleep as they snuggled up closer, laying their heads on his chest. Both Tessa and Ember sighed contently and drifted into a well-earned sleep.