After the Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And as I told you, I am not much of the performer I was. I can still come when I masturbate, but it's not easy. I haven't been with a woman for a long time so I don't know what that might be like."

She looked at me with a sweet expression of concern.

"Wouldn't you like to see?" she said. "I certainly would. Even though I'm not the person I was a few years ago with Steven, I still love the same stuff I used to do. I mean, we could work on your cock together. Maybe we can get something going."

"It sounds like a plan, but you have to promise me that you won't judge me," I told her earnestly. "Tomorrow, I hope, I might become, or at least start to become, the man I used to be, but tonight I'm just a middle-aged guy with a pretty limp dick."

She smiled at me. "Listen, I'm having a wonderful evening with you. We'll figure it out together. How's that?"

I nodded to the first taxi. He drove up. We got in and she told him the name of her hotel. Then she put her hand on my thigh. It was our first physical contact and it was more than just a bit electric. My cock grew again. It was kind of uncomfortably curled up and I wished I could take it out.

Patrice moved her hand from my thigh to my crotch. The electricity amped up. If I'd been a teenager, I might have come just then. But being a fifty-something compounded with my current condition, I knew that wouldn't happen. Soon, perhaps. At least, I hoped.

"So what did you do to get yourself off when you were spending all that time giving blowjobs?"

"At first I was so focused on Steven's pleasure, I just didn't worry about myself. I was thinking about my tongue and my lips, how his cock moved in my mouth, where to lick it firmly, how to bring him to the back of my mouth and let him fuck my mouth. I don't know. The aim was to give him pleasure. I didn't really think about my own. At first, at least.

"After a while, however, I did start to focus on my own sexuality and I found that I began having orgasms when he came. They were small at first, but after a few weeks, his cock felt so comfortable in my mouth, I was able to accommodate him on autopilot, sort of. Then I paid attention to my own orgasms. I discovered that I began to come strongly, just like I did when screwing but even a little more intensely. It was so strange to only have my mouth on a cock and still feel these amazing, body-shaking orgasms."

At this moment a sports car, a real sports car, passed us with a rumble. It moved so quickly on the relatively deserted roadway that it made us both pause.

Patrice was stunned by its beauty and speed.

"Whoa," she said. "What was that?"

"Actually, it's a similar model to the car I used to drive. It's a Lamborghini," I told her.

"No way! That thing must be a hundred thousand bucks."

"Well, I don't know about that one, but the one I used to have, the Superleggera, was close to two-hundred-fifty thousand."

"Are you kidding me?" she said. Then she took her hand off my leg, faced me and, very serious, said, "I know I was telling you my story about my climaxing from using my mouth on a guy and I've never really cared what kind of car I or anyone drove, but just looking at that thing, well, if I were a guy, I know it would have at least gotten me hard. In fact, I got a tingle just watching it go by."

"Yeah, having money can be a blessing and a curse, but when you see toys like that - and isn't the Riviera the place to see them? - it's easy to lean toward the blessing side of the equation," I told her.

"Anyway, I was getting really turned on just telling you about myself and the discovery of my obsession. It even surprised me that I could come so hard just sucking a dick."

She put her hand back on my thigh.

"That is amazing," I said. "In all honesty, as I said before I expect that you are exactly what many men fantasize about: a woman who just loves to give blowjobs."

"And loves cum, don't forget," she added.

"And loves cum. How could I forget? The thought of you making love to a hard cock is fantasy."

"It wasn't exactly making love all the time. It was more like: 'Please, please, please come for me. Give me a load of cum. I've got to have it now. Please. I'll do anything you want because I'm an addict. I'll even deepthroat you and let you fuck my mouth and throat, if you'll just come in my mouth. Make sure I get to drink it.' As I said, not exactly making love."

"Wow. Really?"

She nodded. Then she slowly shook her head and then she shrugged.

"That was me."

At that moment we arrived at her hotel. She paid the cab, explaining that it was on her company's credit card. As we walked into the lobby, she grabbed for my hand and held it. I hadn't done this is way too long. It was a nice, warm, familiar feeling.

I must admit though that I briefly flashed on the neon pink bikini woman on the beach. I wondered what Patrice, tall Patrice, looked like in a bikini. Or nude, for that matter.

Maya paused again. "You just met the guy and you're going back to his place to suck his dick? Who are you?"

"Please, stop. This is stuff no one knows about me. Well, except for all those guys Steven assembled - and my therapist."

"Do you still do this? When was the last time you entertained?"

"It was a long time ago, Maya. That was an old version of me. I'm not like that anymore."

"Ya sure?" she goaded me.

"Please let's drop it. Another time we can discuss this. Not now."

She began again.

Once in the elevator, she said, "I really want to do more than just hold your hand, but with video cameras everywhere I can wait until we get to my room."

I nodded.

"That seems reasonable."

I could tell that she was in good shape, but I still wished I could have seen her in something tighter and possibly skimpier. Well, soon enough, I hoped.

Part 4. Something's coming, maybe

We entered the room and, still holding my hand, she bent down a little to kiss me. It made me think of the last woman I'd kissed who'd been much taller than I. Even though I used to fancy myself a sort of Don Juan, the last time I'd been going out with a variety of women on a regular basis was actually a long time ago. It was all kind of a blur. Maybe I'd never kissed a woman this tall. I briefly thought about the two of us in this vertical configuration. The one true advantage it would have is how easy it would be for me to kiss her breasts. That added to my already building excitement.

OK, back to Patrice bending over to give me a kiss. Her lips were warm and soft. They invited my tongue into her mouth, as hers caressed mine. I was feeling a little put off by her height. Already feeling less than the old masculine me, I was now kissing an Amazon who needed to bend down to kiss me.

Perhaps she sensed what I was feeling, for just a moment later, she led me to the edge of the foot of the bed and sat the two of us side by side. We recommenced our kissing and her growing passion again stirred that part of me that had not been of much use of late.

"You know," she started, breaking our embrace, "after our dinner conversations, I'm very turned on. Remembering all - or at least some - of the many fetishistic things I did both for and with cum got me really excited. Then when you told me some of your experiences, well. It sounded like you were a veritable cum fountain. I could only imagine how hot it would be, making you come and watching it. Then it would be mine to feel, to smell and to taste. I know I'd enjoy playing with it and seeing you watch me doing it. And ultimately I would get to swallow it. Jeez, what a turn on." Her expression changed to one of inquiry. "Could you really do that?"

"Well, first, about our conversations and how exciting they were, I can only say: Me too, sister. But, the answer is 'yes.' I was not kidding you."

"Look, I don't want you to feel badly if you're not able to get a hard-on, or if the hard-on won't stay hard, or you can't come, or anything. Even if it is partly the alcohol speaking, I'm feeling so comfortable with you. As I said earlier, I told you things tonight that I've never told anyone. I'm not proud of what I did and what I was, but it's in the past. I can't change that. I've begun to get clearer on what was going on with me and why."

"You don't have to explain, Patrice. We all must live with the baggage of our lives, but it doesn't have to define our futures. And, by the way, you just said the exact words I wanted to hear. I don't know if I'll be able to perform, but I love the fact that you understand."

"The one really positive thing that being with Steven did for me was to teach me how oral a person I am sexually. I actually feel fortunate that I can have an amazing orgasm just by giving one to a man. Let me try to give one to you."

More music to my ears.

"I know I'm a bit taller than you. I hope that doesn't... I mean, it's not..."

"Relax, please. My manhood has a problem that has nothing to do with my height or yours. I've never felt that my height had anything to do with my masculinity. Sure, there were times I wished I were taller, but they were never when I was engaged in sex."

"Good. I'm just glad we met. Now, if you don't mind me being a little forward, um, let me get this party started."

With those words, she reached for my belt buckle. I helped her with my clothes and in no time I was naked.

She then knelt on the floor facing me. She pushed my legs apart and scooted closer to me, between my legs. Next she looked at my semi-hard cock. It wasn't anywhere near its hard-on size, but thankfully it wasn't fully soft either.

Then she reached out with one hand, wrapped it around my dick and pulled it up. Her hand was smooth and her touch was arousing in a way I just can't explain.

"Oh, this is nice. It looks like something I could work with," she said, smiling.

With both hands she began to knead my shaft. Slowly it began to get harder and more erect. That pleased me immensely. It had been a long time since that had happened under someone else's hand.

"Very nice. Would you mind if I licked it?"

"Well, if you must, I suppose it'd be OK," I kidded her.

"Great. I just didn't want to do anything that you don't want."

As I moaned a reply she leaned her head forward and, beginning at the base of the underside, her tongue moved up toward the head. She applied just the right amount of pressure and my semi-hard-on was slowly redefining itself, moving towards becoming a full-fledged erection.

After repeating the straight upward tongue licks several times, she started to lick rapidly back and forth as she moved up and then down my dick, all the while maintaining pressure on the base with her hand. My cock had forgotten how good a tongue felt. But even I remembered that rarely had any tongue felt this good.

I looked at her pretty face, her eyes half-closed focusing on giving me pleasure. I could not believe my luck.

Eventually she determined that she wanted to wrap her lips around my head. I was so excited by feeling and watching what she was doing, that my erection had the look of what I used to remember. I was proud of this and hoped that she realized how much I was loving her attention.

As she engulfed my cock's head with her lips, I knew that I would have come then if I'd been my former self. Her lips were like velvet, soft and yielding, but she also put pressure on my head at the same time. It was magnificent.

Something flashed in my mind, something that I wanted, but I couldn't remember what it was. I tried to concentrate, but her lips and hands were doing things to my cock that I'm sure it had never had done.

Looking at her again, I saw something I hadn't seen just a few moments earlier: She looked like she was getting near an orgasm. This was something else new: Her eyes were closed. Her breathing became heavy and hard. Although her mouth and lips and tongue as well as her hands were doing so many wonderful things to my cock, somehow the process seemed to be exciting her to the point that she was near coming.

After taking my head completely in her mouth and then getting the shaft wet, she shifted her position so that my upthrust member was pointing at the back of her mouth.

"Look at this. Mmm," she moaned as she found and then licked up some pre-seminal fluid at the slit.

Without any difficulty and with her excitement obviously near an apex, she again pushed her head down over my cock. It was now completely gone from view, the head buried somewhere deep in her throat. It was an amazing feeling and one I'd never experienced before.

She then moved her head up and down slightly putting pressure on the head, releasing the pressure and then repeating the process. After doing this several times, I knew she was going to come. What seemed to push her over the edge was one final push, getting my cock even farther down her throat. Something I didn't think was possible. But the feelings of the pressure of her lips at the base were so hot, I just knew there'd be an orgasm in me tonight.

From somewhere in her body I heard a moan or grunt and I could see and feel her climax. Her eyes were closed and her body was shivering with orgasmic joy. Then she added to my excitement by opening her mouth to use her tongue on my ballsack, licking it back and forth and up and down, with my cock deep down her throat.

Watching her climax, combined with the incredible movements of her mouth (and mouth adjacent parts) was so exciting, that I amazed myself by having the first orgasm I'd had in years. I actually came!

Good for me!

Good for us, it seemed, because as I started shooting she opened her eyes in surprise and looked up at me. Her expression was one of wonder, amazement and delight. I guess we were both surprised by my orgasm.

She quickly pulled me out of her throat and at first I thought she was going to let go of my still shooting cock, but no. She moved her hands to the external parts and, with my head and part of my shaft still in her mouth, she enhanced my climax by doing some tongue tricks to the part that was still in her mouth. I had no idea what they were, but they were great. Really, truly, incredibly great.

Even though I had been able to masturbate on occasion, this orgasm was nothing like it. This orgasm was to those others as a jet airplane is to a paper one. I didn't count, but it felt like I shot substantially at least seven or eight times.

Her eyes had closed again, but after I began to get soft she opened them again. She had satisfaction and even possibly a look of appreciation in them. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking, but I'm sure she was happy. I know I was.

As I became soft again, she continued to slowly and lovingly massage my cock, still in her mouth and awash in my cum. She made gentle purring sounds for several minutes as she let her head rest on my thigh. Finally she pulled her mouth off my cock and it flopped down onto my balls.

She kept her mouth, still full of my cum, closed and, turning to face me, opened her eyes. Although those lovely eyes had the look of a satiated woman, there was still excitement in them. Leaning upright, she moved one hand under her chin and slowly let her mouthful of my ejaculate ooze across the length of her amazing mouth and then cascade down her chin until it fell into one of her upturned hands.

The cum kept bathing her lips and chin for what seemed like a long time. Eventually so much had run out that she had to use her other hand too in order to contain it all.

Smiling at me, then looking down at the large pool of semen in her hands, she said, "This is what you can produce when your cock and balls are not functioning as they used to? Speaking of dying and going to heaven, I would never have let this thing of yours out of my sight in 'the old days.' Look at all of this delicious cum."

Lowering her head she pursed her lips and loudly sucked it all up into her mouth. Once she had it all, she swished it around inside her mouth. While doing so, her excitement seemed to soar and in just a minute or so, she closed her eyes and had another orgasm.

She wasn't kidding about anything. She could come just tasting cum.

Once she had finished her climax, she put her head back and displayed the white juice in her mouth for me to see. It was the sexiest thing I think I'd ever seen.

She dribbled the whole load anew into her hands. When it was all out she looked at me and said, "Oh, Mace. Thank you for this. Thank you so much. Look at it all."

Maya stopped and said, "You slut. You thanked him for letting him come in your mouth?"

She shook her head. "I don't know you. I don't know this woman, this tramp. What did you do to the friend I have?"

"I have nothing to say other than: you're right. That is not me now," I told her.

But I thought about the story and my history. "Well, mostly it's not me now. I don't know. I was like a bitch in heat. Just give me a cock and I was happy. Jeez."

"Let me get back," she said. "You're not going to tell me and I want to learn more about my slut friend, Patrice."

She started reading where she'd left off.

Speechless, I just watched her, now just staring at the puddle of cum in her hands. Next she lowered her head and rubbed her lips around in it. She then raised her mouth and some strands of cum slowly dribbled from her lips, her chin and even her nose back to the mass in her hands.

Then she began to slowly lick my cum, each time most of what was on her tongue languorously fell back onto her hand, but every few licks I could tell she had enough to swallow. And it seemed with each swallow she had a small climax.

"Jeez," Patrice said, "I'd forgotten how much I love this lovely white stuff. I keep coming and coming."

After continuing to lick and slurp for another minute or two, she put her lips down into the sparkling liquid and inhaled it into her mouth. She then licked her lips slowly to get as much as she could it seemed. She played with it in her mouth for a bit and occasionally would show it to me, sometimes letting some drip an inch or so down her chin and then slurping it up before it got away.

I was getting hard again just watching her play with my cum.

I could see that her climaxes were getting smaller and she then opened her mouth and wiggled her tongue around in the pool that was there. With her mouth still open and her tongue virtually covered with semen, she did an open-mouth swallow. This had the effect of giving her another, if medium-sized orgasm. I could only stare in my enjoyment of her pleasure.

What a woman.

She then bent down to give my cock a few soft sweet kisses. Once she was done she sat back on the floor crossing her legs.

"Mace, that was amazing. I can't imagine what you were like before, but you just gave me a good-sized load of cum. I'm not just saying this to make you feel better. That was more than most guys, guys without any problems, come. Thank you for giving me your cum, your rich, tasty cum."

There's not much in my past that would have prepared me for such a statement and how to respond. I simply said, "You're welcome."