After the Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5. Yes we can

It was a surprising thing. I'd had women express gratitude when I'd given them great oral sex. I'd had women thank me after a great fuck - especially when it was requested after the evening's earlier ones. But I'd never ever had a woman thank me letting her give me a blowjob, deepthroat or not.

She arose from the floor and said, "It seems wrong for you to be naked and for me to be wearing clothes, doesn't it?"

I nodded. As had been true many times this evening, there was nothing to say. I had wanted to see her naked all night. She reached back and undid a zipper behind her and the dress fell to the floor.

There in front of me was a masterpiece of genetic, not man-made, engineering. Although she obviously took care of herself, had a slender, tall body, and worked out, the only way to look like that was to have been born with the right genes. How could any man have let her go? She was one of the sexiest... No. She was probably the sexiest woman I'd ever seen, much less been with intimately. And now standing in just a bra and panties in front of me, all 5'10" of her was perfect.

Women with a cute butt like that, one that looks like it had been formed by years of dance training, don't have breasts that big. In fact, her breasts were really too large for her frame. I began to understand why she'd wear clothes that hid her figure. Most people would surely assume that she had been under the knife in several places.

"Do I meet with your approval?" she said after a slow spin for me to check out the back as well as the front.

"You met with my approval when you smiled at me in the restaurant. My desire and approbation have only increased since."

Grinning, she leaned over and kissed me with a passion that was filled with sexual energy, even if the kiss was relatively short.

"I'm going to use your bathroom," I said and she pointed to it.

As I was standing in front of the toilet for a few moments, longer than I did when I was younger, I looked around the rather typical modern semi-luxury hotel bathroom. From just the location and from walking through the lobby I knew this was a much more upscale place than where I was staying. It showed especially by the array of gratuities offered at the basin: soaps, cleansers, hand cream, lotions, and more. After washing my hands I was struck by the quality of the thick and expensive towels. As I was about to walk out, I noticed a low cabinet, inset into a space behind the door. One of the hotel's towels was laid out on it. And there, laid on the towel, was a hot pink underwired neon bikini.

I considered this for a moment. It was just a coincidence, right? But, maybe it was fate: She was supposed to go to the beach today and let me ogle her from a distance.

Well, possibly. But I didn't really think much about it. I was here. She was here. All was right with the world.

Plus, I'd just come in her mouth and she enjoyed it. Actually, she loved it.

Coincidence? Fate?

Whatever. I was a very lucky man.

When I emerged from the bathroom she was lying on the bed, still wearing her underwear. It was black and had some lace. The bra cups were larger, much larger than I had noticed earlier. I liked looking at that. Being a boob-guy, I was surprised that I hadn't noticed how big the cups were before. On the other hand, I kept focusing on the orgasm she'd just given me - and for which she had thanked me! - so maybe noticing almost anything was a bit of a feat.

Her stomach was flat and she had nice, slim curves at her hips and thighs. Then there were those legs. They seemed to stretch past the end of the bed, through the wall and into the next room. They were slender but strong and probably even more arousing than her bra, but, being a boob-man, it was a toss-up.

Of course, I loved large breasts, but not on women who weren't slender. I prefer a woman without a large bust but with a taut butt and tight legs to one with too much extra from the waist down and big boobs. I know that beggars can't be choosers, but in my fantasies, hell, I can like whatever I want.

So Patrice had put on some soft music and magically made and-yet-another bottle of wine appear. She offered me a glass and we toasted silently.

"I loved sucking your cock, Mace," she said.

Again I thought I knew what to say when a woman tells me that what I did to her turned her on. But I was ill-prepared for this.

"Um, well. Great," I said.

"No, I don't think I explained that. You see, I haven't been with anyone in quite some time. Between settling in at my new home and my job, I haven't really had time or the drive to seek men to date. So, that was a real turn-on. Thanks."

"Patrice, I'm not sure what to say. I was just hoping I could get hard, but you showed me that I could get hard, stay hard and come. Thank you."

I leaned over and kissed her. Her lips were soft and sweet. Her perfume provided just a hint of a floral scent that was a delight.

She pulled away and looked at me, suddenly serious.

"I have to admit that... Well, the way things ended with Steven was messy. He did manage to pull me back into his fetishistic madness on occasion."

"Well, that's the way it is. We're all human."

"I know and thank you for understanding. But there were times where I felt that I would never break free from him. He always knew how to press my buttons."

"It's OK. It's in the past, right?"

"Yes. It is."

"Good," I tried to say in a reassuring manner. Yet, I felt there was something else she wanted to tell me.

She paused, a pensive look on her lovely face.

"You see, Mace. I wanted it too. I'm embarrassed to say it: There's something so sick, but exciting about blowing a guy who you don't even know. I can't believe I'm saying this."

"I am not judging you, Patrice. You are an incredibly beautiful, sexy, intelligent, funny woman. I'm so happy to have met you. You can tell me anything you want."

Part 6. A new hope

And she did.

She opened her arms to me and I got into bed with her. I put my arms around her and we kissed. It was sweet and tender with an undercurrent of excitement. It was a good kiss. Each of our tongues explored the others as our hands did the same. It seemed this continued for a long time.

Then she broke away, moved herself down, perpendicular to me in the large bed, and rolled over to face me, resting her head on my thighs as her tongue lovingly caressed my balls and the base of my dick. The woman knew what she wanted.

Satisfied that the area she'd been lingually coddling was sufficiently content, she licked my shaft a few times. Eventually, she took my soft cock in her mouth and moved it around with her lips and her tongue. I am glad to say that I got a little hard.

Then she let my cock slip out of her mouth, gave the head a few kisses and took me up on my offer, the one where I'd said, "You can tell me anything you want."

"After a while, it became more than just something I did to please Steven. It was exciting. Not like good old-fashioned fucking. It was sexy in a new way and a turn-on. But in some ways it was the opposite of fucking."

I gave her a quizzical look.

"You see, when a woman goes to bed with a man, she's the one who's getting - pardon my French! (Get it?) - fucked, not the one doing the fucking. You're on your back and the man you're with is shoving in and out of you. Of course, you can change positions, but the motions are mainly focused on the guy and what he needs to climax. The woman's needs seem to be less important - for most guys, at least - but even if the guy is extremely attentive to the woman, it's still an in-and-out, in-and-out process."

"But what about when the guy is on his back and the woman's on top?" I asked her.

"Most guys like that, but only for a while, mostly so they can look at and play with your boobs. After they've had enough of that and they want to come, they'll pull you down onto them, hold onto your butt and, once again, it's the man doing the fucking while the woman gets fucked."

"I never thought of it like that," I responded, "but I guess you're right. That's the way I usually did things."

"But, you see, it's different when you suck a guy off. When you give a blowjob, you're in control. Yeah, you sometimes get a guy who wants to fuck your mouth or throat, but if he gets too rough you can simply stop sucking him. He'll get in line because all guys want blowjobs.

"So being in control you can do almost whatever you want and the guy will be grateful. It's just the way guys are because oral sex is 'something extra' for a lot of women. Most men I've discussed it with have told me that it's rare to find an adult woman - as opposed to some immature college girl - who prefers sucking on a cock to screwing and who likes it when a guy comes in her mouth. And rarer still to meet a woman who is sexually satisfied after giving a blowjob.

"Getting back to my point: giving a blowjob was the opposite of fucking because I didn't lie there and 'get fucked.' I was the one controlling what was happening. I didn't realize it at first, but once I became used to doing it, the act was a turn-on. I had orgasms, big orgasms, the kind I only rarely got from fucking. I think I'm repeating myself."

She took the opportunity to pause and nuzzle my cock and balls with her nose and tongue.

"You know, just listening to you talk about giving blowjobs is really a turn-on," I told her.

As I said that she took one of my hands and pressed it to one of her breasts. It felt firm and soft. It also felt huge! I mean, gigantic. I felt like I was putting my hand on a melon, not a breast. It was by far the largest breast I'd ever felt. And it was more exciting than I had imagined.

I continued to massage it, eventually pulling her bra down so I could feel the entire orb. The nipple was nice and erect and I was pleasantly surprised by how she shuddered in response to my caress.

After some moans, she continued, "I guess I just wanted to tell you. I wanted you to understand me, at least a little. I don't want to have any secrets."

"Well, keep going. Listening to you, getting turned on, I think I may have a repeat performance in me."

"Yes, I can see that," she said as she licked my hard-again cock and then used it to caress her face.

"Anyway, a cock running over my lips and across my tongue became a sensual pleasure. I liked the way it felt in my mouth. I like the noises the guy made, in the beginning, at least.

"After not too much time, I learned a few things. First, keeping your mouth open for a long time without a break can become really uncomfortable. Second, I loved the feeling of the smooth cock moving over my lips and tongue and third, being in an awkward position was bad.

"But, finally, well, after a while, I really got off on the guy's ejaculation.

"The taste had never really been a big deal, although I know some women who don't like it. I think it's the texture that they don't like. So, once the taste and texture became exciting, I just wanted that. Of course, the feel of the cock always excited me, but when it exploded I'd almost always come myself.

"Then I could savor the taste, the smell and the texture of the cum. That became a turn-on in itself. I had always thought those girls in porn who lick up cum (from their hands, a plate, a table, whatever) were just doing it for show. But once I found how exciting it was to have a mouthful of cum and then have a guy (or a bunch of guys) jerk off into my mouth, that became one of the most important parts of it."

"Wow, you really are a wet-dream woman," I stated.

"I guess," she said. "But I think it's all because of Steven. He led me down this path in little increments. So, um, I don't know. Dream woman? Nah, I'm just me."

"No, for almost every guy with a pulse," I countered.

Maya stopped again. She said, "You know, I kind of feel the same way that you used to. If you're just careful when you swallow it's no big deal. Slimy. Kind of funky, but guys do love it. I haven't done it that much, but - Let's just say, it is part of my repertoire."

"Good for you," I told her.

"But look who I'm telling. You could write a book."

She stopped and considered it.

"You should write a book. You could publish it anonymously. 'Semen Secret' or maybe 'My Slut Life.'"

"Maya, please. This brings back a lot of memories, very confusing ones."

She picked up where she left off.

"Well, it was enough for me to keep climaxing for what seemed like hours. It was actually tiring, your body climaxing, shaking and trembling like that. I mean I loved it, but after a while I just needed to rest. I would get all climaxed out."

"And you really could have an orgasm just by tasting cum?"

"Oh yeah. In fact, I think I told you earlier, that was why I taught myself how to deepthroat. I found that a guy who was really excited would come more. And when you deepthroat a cock you have a lot of control over when it comes. Well, not always. Some guys would come as soon as they got down my throat. But you mostly had the control, especially when it was the guy's second time coming. Or third or fourth. And it was always a turn-on to get a guy who'd already come to have another orgasm.

"When I hear myself talking about it I start thinking about those sessions where Steven rounded up guys and it disgusts me and excites me simultaneously."

"You mean, you sucked that many guys?" I asked.

"To be honest - and that's what we're doing, right? - I've only slept with about a dozen guys, but I probably had hundreds of guys come in my mouth. And though I don't like to admit it, even to myself, after working hard to get mentally healthy and lose this dependence, my transition from sex addict to just a girl with a healthy sex drive was not easy. I fell off the wagon more times than I care to count."

"You mean, you'd just go out and find guys to suck?"

"No, I never did that. Although I have had some, oh, for a lack of a better expression, one-night stands, but that's not too uncommon. No, I mean Steven."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Steven cultivated this bizarre addiction in me, right? So when I found out that he was making money from my newly found desires - basically pimping out mouth and throat - I left him. Cold. He kept calling but I never returned his calls, for months. After a while, at least several months, I found this new man and we had fun together. Healthy sex too. But he took a job out of the country and I missed him. Then one night I bumped into Steven and we had coffee."

"So you went back with him?"

"Not exactly. But I wound up back at his house a little later that evening and he had some friends over. Well, one thing led to another..."

"Let me guess: You sucked them all?"

"Yeah, pretty much," she said. "There was one other girl there and I even gave her some tips to learn to deepthroat."

She paused, took a deep breath and frowned.

"But as I said he knew which of my buttons to press. Eventually, I started to go out with him again. And before I knew it I became crazy for this bizarre kind of sex again. Then he made me an offer that I couldn't refuse."

It seemed as though this memory excited her quite a bit, because after saying those words, she put my slowly reawakening cock in her mouth. Then she worked it for a minute or two with her tongue and lips. This was so exciting, especially given the sexy history she'd been recounting, that when she pulled off my cock, it was more than semi-hard. She then rubbed it around her mouth and her cheeks.

How can anyone not enjoy that? Plus, I was now loving the feel of both of her way-too-big boobs.

"An offer you couldn't refuse, huh? What was that?"

"No, it wasn't anything terrible. He invited me to his house on a Sunday afternoon to watch a football game. I agreed. Then he said, 'Oh, and I'm sure you won't mind if a few of my friends are going to be there.'"

"So did he set the whole thing up, for you to blow these friends?"

"Sort of. But part of me wanted it too. So it's Sunday afternoon and I come over. He's got three friends at his place, guys I'd met before but didn't know them well. And I'd certainly had never had sex with any of them. I didn't think Steven had told them about our perverted relationship either."

"What happened?"

"At the end of the first quarter, he simply says to his friends, 'Hey, if you want, Patrice will deepthroat you guys.' Just like that.

"I was initially shocked, but I'd had a couple of glasses of wine and suddenly the thought of sucking all four of these guys made me wet. It was like my body was deciding for me."

She slowly shook her head, apparently remembering the day.

"There I was with Jeff, Saul and Lou staring at me like I was the entertainment for the afternoon. And, you know, I was. But after just a few minutes of uncomfortable glances, Saul stood up and pulled down his jeans.

"Is this OK with you?" he said.

With the initial shock gone, I gave him a big smile and nodded. He walked over to where I was sitting and said, 'Can you really deepthroat? I've had girls tell me they can, but they really can't. There's still quite a bit, several inches, still out there.'

"His comment was exciting and I took it as a challenge. I reached up and grabbed his still soft, but rather wide cock. After licking the head for a minute or so, he was hard and above average in size.

"'Let's see,' I told him. 'You tell me if I can or not.' And then I pulled his hips closer to me, opened my mouth and pulled his now-hard cock into the back of my mouth. Now, this was the first time since my former boyfriend moved away that I'd had a cock to suck, I mean, other than the few times Steven and I had gone out. It was so satisfying to have this one in my mouth that a little shudder of joy surprised me, just having his dick enter my mouth and tasting a little preliminary juice on the tip.

"'Going to come in my mouth?'" I asked him.

"He said, 'Do you want me to?'

"I smiled up at him and took his cock out of my mouth. I said, 'I wouldn't want you to come anywhere else. Please come in my mouth. Please.' By now the other guys had forgotten completely about the game. For fun, still holding on to Saul's cock and licking its head, I said, 'Hey, who's winning?' The responses were basically, 'Who's winning what?' So, I opened my mouth wide and took Saul's cock to the back of my mouth. Then I pushed my head forward until he was engulfed in my throat."

"You deepthroated all of them?" I asked her.

"Not exactly. Not then. Saul was on the verge of coming, but he seemed to be losing his concentration. In a mirror out of the corner of my eye I saw that there was a shot of the game's cheerleaders on the television. I was briefly insulted: I felt that my body was as good as most of the ones I'd seen. But then I decided it was not worth my time to worry about. If I did my job right, Saul's cock would do his.

"So I did what had worked well for me in the past: I shoved him even deeper, getting my lips all the way up to his body - his curly hair tickling my lips - and crushing my nose against his abs. Then I moved my head forward and backward just a little, putting more pressure on his dick in my throat. That was all he needed. A few seconds later, just holding him there, I could feel his tightly embedded cock begin to pulse deep in my throat. Because it had been a long time, I didn't want to miss the delicious white fluid shooting directly down my throat, I pulled him three-quarters of the way out of my mouth, wrapped my hands around whatever was out and just let the cum shoot onto my tongue and flood my mouth. It was so hot. I started to come just a second or two after he did. The orgasm seemed to last forever. It was so intense. I had these amazing, pulsing orgasms every time the damn thing spit cum into my mouth.