All Comments on 'After The Fact'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He reacted exactly the way I would have in his situation. I've raised 4 daughters. You can't have a whore who cheats and routinely does group sex scenes when she goes out of town around your children.

She admitted it happened multiple times.

OK. You are out. Not only did you go away for a weekend of group sex. You lied by omission. You allowed yourself to be filmed like a porn star. And who the hell knows what kind of diseases you've given me.

You gotta go. The end.

Sure it hurts. But that's what happens to gang bang sluts. They don't get to keep their happy marriages and stay in happy families.

They get divorced. And they get the reputation of being gang bang sluts.

This story can end right here.

I know it's gonna be a RAAC. The subsequent chapters are gonna be full of people convincing him he was wrong. He should forgive. What would Jesus do kind of bullshit arguments. Make it his fault. All of that.

But that's just nonsense. In the real world? You act like the whore having group sex on video posted to open porn websites? In the real world you act like that? And you lose your marriage and your spouse. And nobody around you spends months and months trying to convince you that you are the bad guy for not wanting to stay with a lying slut.

Everyone agrees with you once they hear she went away and spent days cheating.

They say, "it's too bad. I thought she was better than that. Oh well...I guess you just never know someone...their true nature and what they are capable of doing. I'm sorry for you...it's a shame. If you need anything? Give me a call bro."

And that's how it goes. People don't say "she snuck away for a weekend and had a bunch of group sex? And lied to you about it? Well...it MUST be your fault you asshole. Why did she need that if her life with you was so great? What you need to do is apologize to her for making her go fuck those people and cheat in the first place. And then apologize for getting angry with her. Then forgive her and welcome her back home as tho nothing ever happened."

That's what does not happen any where else besides here. In stories like this in the LW category. Which is pretty god damned retarded when you think about it.

But this chapter. This reaction? Right on the money. The only thing left to do? Get tested for STDs and pray you don't have AIDS from fucking a stripper in New Orleans.

Only one place in America I'd worry more about disease infested strippers giving me an STD than NO? And that's Vegas. But just barely. You are having bareback sex with strippers of any kind in New Orleans? You are just playing Russian Roulette. This bitch was stupid.

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

I guess there are two more chapters to read and hope there is some vindication for what happened by our MCs wife. My memory of this story is a bit vague as I read it some 4 years ago and gave it 5 stars so I guess it had some redeeming social value. Good writing though and I was in a different place as my wife of 40 years had passed near that time.

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

Read this before and gave it 5 stars, now I don't know why, pretty sad story so I guess I'll have to finish it to see why? I know it's just a story but we all like happy endings, don't we?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes she was at fault. Before doing all those things at the party, she should have thought about her marriage, about John and Danielle. And didn't she know that the scene was being recorded? Really? After all the guy was taking some close-ups. Yet to her credit she did not try to fib her way out of it. "They got me drunk and I was not in my right mind ", etc.,etc. Still if he really loved her, he should have given her another chance seeing how genuinely regretful she was. Don't you forgive your daughter (or your brother or friend) for some wrong that others might consider unpardonable. Besides, if he were to think deeply, before she took off with her friend, both of them had not exactly been in a lovey-dovey state, they had no sex for several months. In such a situation, it is possible for the wife, in a moment of weakness, to find solace in another's arms. But that she still really really loved him (she repeatedly telling Danielle,"it's not your daddy's fault, it is my fault ") should have been enough to give her one chance. If she was my wife, I would have given her one chance. Anyone genuinely regretful deserves a chance to redeem herself.

fredbrownfredbrown8 months ago

Big dislike on this chapter, only worth a 2-star! Ya gotta know J was drugged and asshole is fucking up big time. The author is fucking with us and we ain't getting any drugs .......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

People talking about overreacting and why so angry? Why not talk about it?....He just watched a video of his wife getting tag teamed during her weekend away with a friend. She told him it happened multiple times that weekend. There is absolutely no overreaction on his part...y'all just crazy...even though I'm sure the next chapter will work in some kind of explanation that paints her in a better light. That said, good story and that ending was emotional with the child getting involved. Well done really. 5 stars so far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There's simply too much unsaid in this story for me to believe that John is as innocent and nice as he's portrayed. Not saying Jenny isn't guilty of something terrible, she clearly is. But somehow I just don't get the feeling that John didn't deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can’t believe I’m reading comments about how the destruction of the family is HIS fault. Sorry, she’s the one that poked her he hornet’s nest, she’s the one responsible for everyone getting stung.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

protecting the kid, because the mother is a walking cum dumpster, is NOT the father's duty. Mom ruined her child's life, not him. If you can't see that, you're probably a cum dumpster, too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh, man! The pain! Why the overreaction?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Idiot. Yeah, I'm talking bout him. He's hurt, so he's allowed to do whatever he feels he needs, so now his daughter will have to hurt too. Good-for-nothing-dad.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Dam,, the emotional ending was something

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Life with a reactive, angry man who won’t listen

I hurt, so everyone else needs to as well. Screaming is so much better than talking, isn’t it?

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I hope he gets his head out of his ass by the end, another egotistical male who doesn't love his daughter as much as he thinks, or he would put her first. 3* because of his attitude

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 1 year ago

When she came back she looked like death warmed over. Something happened she didn't intend on. Was she drugged the first night?

basher123basher123over 1 year ago

Can't believe you let that one get away.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

What a kick in the gut! Think Megan sent the message as revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent start of a story but equally as sad.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read carefully and don't comment or rate until you get tot he end of the third part!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

Well, this was a writer I had previously enjoyed, but I have now become aware that he doesn't actually know any women. Trust me on this. Candy cane in her vagina? Dude! In the first place, if you want to set a woman on fire, and not in a good way, put some peppermint in her pussy. Second, pussies are warm, moist and dark. Put some sugar in there and they will soon be infested with every yeast infection known to modern medicine. Might sound erotic if you a man who has never met a woman. It's anything but. LOLOL. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Pasqual_Clemente When this story was published in 2006, there were almost no laws against revenge porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really intense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful, but sad, story.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

The thought that occurred to me is that John threatened to committed an act of 'Revenge Porn'. If he had sent it out the videos, depending on the jurisdiction, he could face prison time. Then what happens to Dani? One should not do anything while in a rage. It could come back and bite you in the ass.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Martian slut ray strikes again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those commenters who said the husband let his emotions control...... Well, yeah, but the anger was entirely justified. At such a point, the spouses would need distance to cool, think, and talk at some point. So one would have to leave. Not unreasonable really. But without knowing the circumstances, it would be way premature to "kick" her to the curb. I would suspect drugs involved somehow if her actions were so out of character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"John, I don't blame you for this. I know I deserve it. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I'll love you forever." Yeah. So glad to know that she doesn't blame her husband for this shit. What a noble soul she must be! She doesn't blame her betrayed husband for kicking her out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I almost never respond to commenters, but have to with "gasperguy69" who said the guy's an asshole for letting his emotions getting the best of him & not letting his wife explain or question who sent the email. 1st: finding out your wife's fucking another man, & then for probably 3 days (remember she didn't answer where she slept after nite #2!) is grounds enough for strong anger. Who knows if there wasn't a 2nd or 3rd man over that time?

2) Granted that perhaps she shouild've been given a chance to explain, that's almost besides the point. What's really to explain when she's on film sucking her friend & being fucked by the stripper? And doing it more than once? Any "I can explain" theory is pure bullshit. 3rd) I'll give you a point in not finding out who sent the email to him. Then, of course, with what happened, does it actually matter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupidest phrase ever uttered by slutwives: Make it up to you, says Sexecutioner. (Love the name, BTW). Don't forget: It's not what it looks like & I can explain. Right! These cheaters (actually male OR female) don't realize that once the marital trust is fucked up, it rarely if ever returns, if at all. How can you trust somebody that voluntarily cheated on you? Broken the marriage vow

Having said that, I think Jenny should've been given a moment to explain. I was going to write that if it was only a one time huge mistake, maybe things could be gradually worked out.But it wasn't. You make your bed & fuck in it, don't be that shocked when things happen.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Stupidest phrase ever uttered by slutwives, the whole "Make it up to you" bullshit. Did John get to play with two other women? No. All she was doing was guilty fucking him, nothing out of passion or lust.

Somehow though I sense RAAC cucky boy shit for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate RAAC stories, but with the little girl perhaps he should hear what she has to say.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

No effort at asking or giving explanations for what happened???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where's the rest??? I found this storyline about 2 years ago...there's a lot more to it...I hope you bring out the rest of the storyline....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I smell a raac

The fact that she decided to go to slut central (mardi gras) on her own without her husband will be ignored. There will be some lame excuse given. Blackmail? You can only be blackmailed if you have already done something wrong that can be used against you. Telling the truth defeats any blackmail.

Or else it will be the usual lit cliché of 'she was drugged'. Even though the odds of her getting drugged would have been zero if she hadn't decided to go to a week long orgy with her slut friend, while asking her husband to stay home. If she needed time away from him, why go to a place infamous for debauchery and public sex? Why not go to the beach for a week? The fact is, she knew where she was going, and what happens there. Exactly the reason she went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good riddance! Did the right thing not letting that asshole around his daughter. I hope his daughter grows up to be a good person with good principles just like her father.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Could it be that I've read all the good tales on this site? The husband did the right thing. She did it that weekend. Who's to say that she won't do it again.

gasperguy69gasperguy69almost 3 years ago

Damn! This story sucked rocks! The Dad let his emotions turn him into a real Asshole! He never gave her a chance to say anything. He never questioned her dancing, never questioned who sent the e-mail, threw out the only female role model his daughter had! This story needs finished! Left as is, I hope his Daughter fries his ass when she gets older in the most humiliating way possible! The guys a Dick!!!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I would say Helen1899 is one of those women who just have to make the man out to be the bad guy.

No man would want that type of woman to help raise his daughter. Staying with a slut thats THAT bad (which you seem to think isnt a disqualifying character trait) would cause more psychological damage to her over the years. Do you really think anything through before you decide to share it with the world? It must suck to go through life hating men the way you do, but you will die a sad lonely twat, you deserve nothing more.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Another selfish egotistical husband who only thinks of himself. Ok she was a filthy slut, but she's proved a loving stepmother for a lovely child, that has lost one mother, now asshole was taking her other one away. What kind of affect would that have on her for years to come, he should have put the welfare of his daughter before anything else. I hope she grows up hating him, and he died a sad lonely old man, he deserved nothing more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is it about the sex in these stories? Why does the husband always ask was he bigger than me etc. It's the last thing that would come to mind in this type of situation. Any man would be more concerned with the why than anything else. Does she love the other man etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW!

My initial sense is, why would a man automatically assume his wife was NOT drugged? I would! That would be my first reaction. I would NEVER gravitate toward her being unsatisfied, so I would assume she was drugged in order for her to be seduced. That's the only issue I had with this scenario. Otherwise, I think he took an awful long time to realize she loved him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He may have been an A_____E

But shouldn't she be responsible for her actions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fundamentally, a story about how women aren't responsible for their subsequent actions on future occasions, nor owing basic honesty thereon, once their judgement becomes in any way impaired, by a glass of wine, or a pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He's a fucking asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a one star until l read there are more parts.

I’m all for burn the bitch, but only after it’s been explained.

Too many times there are extenuating circumstances that lessens the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Judge not unless ye be judged

So I say judge me I have not lied or cheated.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Another asshole husband, only thinking about himself. It's not like she had a lover. How many happily married women haven't done something stupid at a batchelorette party. Did he think about the impact it would have On his daughter losing a second mother, The selfish assholes first reaction after telling her to go was to threaten to send the video to her relations, What harm had they done to him. I hated his attitude. I won't ever read another thing by this author. I wish I could have given zero stars, I settled for one

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Damn, he's harsh. Should listen to her - she was sad, crying and distraught coming back from New Orleans, he should realize she was upset with what happened, at least giver her a chance to tell him about it.

And who sent him the link to the video? Probably the girlfriend trying to break them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its just another cheap drug rape tale designed to portray women as driven purely by sexual desire and they just need a push (see magical drugs that don't exist) as evidence. It is disappointing that so many seem to buy it and celebrate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

" It's been six months and I've done everything I could to make it up to you."

So, what exactly did the wife do in a six month period to make up for a long weekend up of sex that didn't include her husband??? I see this comment from authors often in these type stories but there's not much detail around making it up to your husband for fucking behind his back.

Is this documented somewhere in the cheating slut handbook somewhere??? Does this include things like Blow jobs ever day, in the morning and night with swallowing. Waiting on him hand and foot while wearing different sexy slutty outfits and initiating sex so he never has to ask for it...no limit or restrictions on where when or how...anal sex always included with each session. Offers to bring in your sexiest girlfriends or going trolling for sexy hotties so you can give your husband threesomes. Anything about promising to stop buying new clothes and shoes or any non essentials to save money and even offer to take on a second job to pay for that new fishing boat he's dreaming of buying for years

Also, if you're making something up to him, doesn't that kind of require him to know that you fucked up in the first place and that this is you making it up to hm and is part of your grand plan for being the best possible wife for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The daughter wouldn't know if she was going to her aunts or to the grocery store, she wouldn't be sad or notice anything was different until much later.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Sad

I would like to understand her better, but that's a lot to get over. As I have said before, knowing is bad, but seeing is much worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@lujon2019

another worthless comment. 0/5

Good story. 5/5

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Judge not unless ye be judged

Good writing. The acts he found seem to be unforgivable but you must finish the rest of the story to understand what really happened. There's at least two more chapters!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Too bad he turns out to be a cuck and his daughter will grow up under the care of a fuck slut and become a whore herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
obviously a beginning to an RAAC

If it had ended with this part I'd have been ok with this story, but three chapters, with her doing the right things and the daughter heart broken, screams RAAC. I hated it.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Bye!!!

Cheating slut got what she deserved!!! To the curb!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RAAC

Be warned, RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: MrPickleBunEyes

After reading your comments I had to double check to make sure that I didn't write it. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My opinion

Having read all 3 parts, it is my personal opinion that someone, won't say who due to spoilers, drugged her with something to make her more compliant. Just my opinion.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting

This is an interesting setup, ummm 3 or 4 days of adultery and then when caught "let me explain" seriously.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Awaiting judgement she did it 3 days? How many times cheated once regrets

Too late

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think the anons and others who whine that they hope these stories don't turn into RAAC's are hilarious. I honestly believe they'd disown their own sister/mother/cousin/aunt etc. if they found out they cheated, but they'd forgive a male.

Typical knuckle-dragging neanderthals. News flash, sometimes issues get worked out, sometimes couples do end up fixing what's broken. I'm betting the majority of the idiots here have no idea what it means to actually have a healthy relationship with a woman, much less maintain the relationship.

Yes, sometimes a good BTB is deserved and I'll light the damn torch, but not every time. This isn't a cookie cutter problem, and it's certainly not a one-size-fits-all solution. S-Des is a fantastic writer who crafts intricate tales. I, for one, appreciate the effort put into a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
crap

according to the story arc she was drugged the first time

but not the next three times

I'd have sent the video to all her friends and family regardless with her confession of having done it multipule times over the weekend, and any of her friends still wanting to take me back had best be willing to let me fuck their wives as many times as she had cheated on me

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

A massive betrayal, it will be interesting to see how this is going to work out. I suspect good old Megan is involved somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Every man in the bar must have been envious of me".

fucks sake. drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

She doesn't blame John. How gracious of her!

My guess is that this will be an RAAC story. Much to my chagrine. A repetive cheater and habitual liar will somehow be the one the author wants us to feel sorry for. John will somehow be the bad guy, probably for throwing her out and not giving her a chance. I am guessing John will eventually be reduced to groveling in order to get Jenny to take him back.

Of course cheating, let alone repetive cheating and lying is the responsibility of the cheater. Period. John should never trust her again because she has already proven that vows, promises, and the supposed most important things in her life don't mean much.

Sometimes I wonder if ridiculous RAAC stories are the author's justification for their own actions. Trying to feel validated for making such a poor decision. I will never know because trust such as this once broken can never be repaired. I would move on as painful as it might be in beginning and live my life without the cheater.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Interesting

Good read so far. Let's hope we don't tread into RAAC waters in the next chapter

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Second time thru.

This story must be read in it's entirety to grasp how clever it is. My favorite of this authers work. More true to life kind of situations. Story of prople hurting themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DOES ANYBODY ELSE

...wish he had played the video for her instead of just showing her a selected still?

At least Jenny owns her wrongdoing and admits to Dani her blame and assures Dani her dad did no wrong. That shows love for her step-daughter. And in an After the Fact sort of way shows concern for her husband.

So there's some hope.

Paul in Oklahoma

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHERE IS THE FIX-IT MAN

with his duct tape and baling wire, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whore

Once you learn that there is no trust left about anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worth the read

Initially I was wondering what was the point.. but stick with it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good for him

He did exactly what he should have done. Get the lying slut out of the house and away from his daughter as fast as possible. She needs to pay for her sluttiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ughhhhh!

John's reaction while maybe a tad extreme is completely appropriate, but things change. In a nutshell it does turn out that John is made into the "bad guy". He ends up apologizing to Jenny. If you like RAAC stories then this one is totally up your alley. In my opinion I think the outcome and the reasons behind it are completely unrealistic, unbelievable, and only open up John and people like him to a lifetime of stress, complications, and unhappiness. But if that's your thing, then who am I to judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Obviously Megan sent the link

I'm not sure how she knows that he likes party porn.

I agree with Anonymous. Jenny must love him so much because she did it multiple times. Putting herself in the position again and again. It sure seems like she didn't try too hard to stop.

And if this is a story where the excuse is once she started she couldn't stop because she lost all will or her body overrode her mind I will be angry, because that is an excuse. Humans have the ability to make choices. Or perhaps she was drugged. But if that was the case she should have gotten the hell out of Dodge after the first time.

I see an RAAC coming. People that think it is deserving must like to be lied to, betrayed, and cheated on. Deliberately and multiple times. Once you break your vows and get forgiven there is no stopping from doing it again.

You don't cheat on your spouse. And then lie about it. That's certainly the worst way to build up trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She loved him so much

That she cheated on him multiple times. That is a lot of love right there. If only I had so much love from my wife.

(Heavy on the sarcasm)

Jenny certainly didn't seem to refuse to hard. She certainly didn't see to hating it. She certainly did it multiple times... And never fessed up.

I hope this does not turn into another of those stories where the cheated on spouse becomes the bad guy. "We were growing apart", "you were working to much", "it didn't mean anything and you hurt me with you reaction", blah, blah, blah. I hate those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
duh..........................

talk first.......

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
I don't understand

why guys marry girls who already know all the tricks in bed and then expect them to be faithful wives

StormKing33StormKing33about 7 years ago
Awesome Btb 5*

Kicked the lying cheating whore out before she and Megan can corrupt Dani.

Grest Dad job of taking care of home business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor Mindless, feeling less fucks

Negative Anonymous I bet you wonder why none of your relationships workout or last? I KNOW WHY!

You are dumb as a box of ROCKS!

If your reactions to every problem is "FUCK YOU DUMB BITCH" "ITS NOT MY. PROBLEM, ITS YOURS " then get angry at everything!

Sounds like you are the catch of the century to me, prefect relationship material (dumb fuck) women are just beating a path to your door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well that's how REAL men work - NOT!

He gets bent out of shape and never bothers to hear her side of the affair? I guess that's how men behave. You'd think for his daughter's sake he's at least hear her out. Asshole just throws her out. Stupid

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Each Day Of Our Life Is Like A Canvas

We put our lives together day by day. Each day contributes to the canvas coming to life. When a spouse betrays the other spouse, it is like taking a knife to the canvas and permanently destroying it. It is not a matter of forgiveness. On my deathbed I might can forgive the person who brought about my eminent death. But that cannot save me from dying. The same can be said for the destruction of a marriage. Please, please, please...No reconciliation!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Stupid cheating slut?

How on earth do you reconcile your truly disgusting whores with the caring wives they are supposed to be.

They would have to be fucking deranged with personality disorders to even begin to make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A REAL MAN!!! 5*

He kicked the lying cheating slut out in 5 minutes!!!

Must be a BTB LW Record. Good riddance.

Now he doesnt have to worry about Slut contaminating his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He'll regret his degrading, unecessary outburst

Regardless of the video evidence, a sensible man would have said, ok its done and i'm very angry. I'll get someone to look after the child and then i shall show it to my wife and ask her to explain. But this business of shouting and counting in such a venomous fashion in front of his child, aware of the psychological damage and stress that was going to cause, is inexcusable and he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.

That aside, it is clear to me at least, that not only is what she is doing out of character, but from hers and others style of behaviour, one can easily deduce there are certain things being said and done on the video (ie - Pressure from Megan coaxing and a degree of non consent. Something isn't adding up. Therefore, he had a an obligation to satisfy these points before going off on a brutal rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jenny shouldn't have done what she did, ....

but neither should John. As spouses, he owes her at least the courtesy of listening to her - then he could throw her out. She behaved much better with Danielle than her father did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blinded by anger?

The typical jackass male is not so blinded by anger that he can't see, in full living color, Jenny doing everything a wife is NOT supposed to do while away from her husband. It's not a rumor or some crazy story overheard at a bar - it's a movie and his wife validated it by looking and then starting her apologies, she obviously recognized it. As usual, the typical feminist will attack the male victim, regardless of circumstances, because women are blameless.

In this case though, the wife IS wrong - completely and absolutely - and her husband has just received a tremendous shock by seeing her have sex with others - and all this is on a porn site for everyone to see. I think his response, given practically no time to deal with it, is within the norm for all human beings. Reading ahead, you'll see he responds in a more measured manner later on, and nowhere in this story will you find his wife berating him for his "typical jackass male" response.

So what does Anony 8/8/16 figure will be accomplished by talking to him at this point? Do you think Jenny will come up with a really good reason for why she behaved the way she did? A reason so powerful that John will slap himself in the forehead and say, "Oh wow! Don't I look foolish for jumping to conclusions! Yeah, I don't blame you for doing that, I'd have done the same! Please forget everything I just said, you stay here while I go make some popcorn and then we can all watch the whole wonderful movie together! Gosh honey, thanks for letting me know why, otherwise I might have been angry, humiliated, maybe even said something that would hurt your delicate feelings."

Give him some time and maybe the caveman will be able to come up with something that might save their marriage. His sweet perfect princess of a wife hasn't done anything to help so far, so now the man of the family will have his chance.

This is a good story and I think fairly realistic as to how both men and women would respond. 5 stars!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
more information please

He knew something had upset her when she came home early.

He/we cannot make final decision because we do not have enough of the details.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

As I've said recently on another story, the tour of anon who posts like that is just insecure and upset about how turned on cuckolding and cheating stories make them. It's okay anon, we won't tell anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a crock

The author is full of shit. This whole series is just so much smoke up our asses. I can't express the contempt I feel for this author. The character is supposed to apologize for the way he treated the woman who betrayed him? What a pathetic excuse for a person S-Des is. If only he could have been there to clean her up, running his tongue around in that nice juicy cum, his life would be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written, really good storyline. Ignore the sad BTBs. 5*

There are some angry anon people out there but you write well and have crafted a good story here.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Dumb ass!!!

Well at this point he is a real dumbass. He was unreasonable and hurt his daughter terribly. She will never understand. There needs to be discussions, learning, and understanding. What happened and why. Once he knows this he can react the way he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simple answer

@ Bonny Because we like BTB stories and the BTB stories are only in LW-Literotica and Storiesonline.net collections. The readers hope the next story will be BTB..........

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
another one dear annony read! Youknow we all know dear annnony

you love these stories and remember an asshole is an asshole and on here you're the head asshole. If you hate these stories so much why the hell do you read them? Answer that asshole, we're all waiting!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Wrong category?

dont be silly. This is right where it should be. Love how well you build the drama at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Powerful, sexy and sad

Congrats. Great story. Five out of five. Powerful, sexy and sad. You are a great writer. I look forward to the next chapter. The countdown to get her out of the house was so intense. Jenny's last words to Danni were so sad and powerful. Who sent John the URL link? I'm guessing Megan. I think we're going to find out a lot about Jenny's New York background. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wrong Category

This should be in gay/lesbian section.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
So glad

to see a second and third chapter. Was Jenny drugged? All three nights?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous