After the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't reach," I lied, "You'll have to do it yourself."

"Don't stop the other though will you?" she breathed

"No, I won't stop," I said gently.

Janey came as the bus pulled up outside the school where our parents were waiting. She murmured and fidgeted, finally shuddering to a climax.

The lights came on and people were beginning to stand, yawning and shrugging off sleep, some reaching their arms up stretching with the same shuddering finish as Janey. I doubted if they were doing it for the same reasons though. Janey gave a final shiver then stretched her arms out above her coat. "Mmmmh, what a lovely dream." She purred.

I pushed her off. "Come on you lump," I said, "my arm's going to sleep, and I want to get into my bed."

"So do I," she said. I looked at her. She grinned. "You know what I mean." She said impishly.

"Yes, I replied." I'm afraid I do.