All Comments on 'After the Party'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Love how you built the story up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Friend Fucked Wife

I met my wife when she was dating my friend. I never saw them together but have seen him naked often so can imagine what it was like with my wife (his ex girlfriend) riding his cock. It is a real turn on for me knowing my friend fucked my wife about 80 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some thoughts...

To the previous commentator: I agree this story is rather unremarkable, but if you had actually read the story, you'd have seen it has nothing to do with degradation. If you don't like stories of this ilk, what the hell are you doing reading Loving Wives pieces? Or, at the very least, why don't you back out of the story once you see it doesn't suit your tastes?

Jeninflorida, I think you'd do well to slow down on the submitting and really concentrate on making each piece as high quality as possible. I say that because the problems I see in this one and others look like they're a product of rushing the process, instead of taking the time to go through each step with great care and consideration. The vast majority of excellent writing is a product of intensive thought, editing and many revisions. I do understand the desire to get ideas out there, but quantity is meaningless if each one isn't the best you, your editors and beta readers can make it, and that's something that takes a lot of time and effort.

This isn't meant to chastise or discourage you; it seems like a lot of us see your potential and would like you to reach that by changing your approach/strategy, instead of continuing on your current path. Good luck! :-)

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
I found the story rather droll

Average writing with several errors in grammar and spelling to mar the quality of the prose. Using "your" when you mean "you're" is a common blunder and this story is unfortunately rife with examples.

I didn't find the characters particularly interesting or likeable. Steve is a willing wimp, anxious to be cuckolded so he can thrill at the experience of watching another man screw his wife. I've no such desires so why a man would do such a thing is a mystery. The author doesn't go to any lengths to tell us why nor show us so Steve's motivation remains unknown. Given the usual biological imperative that men feel, his behavior can only be described as fantastic. And I don't mean that in a good way.

Susan ostensibly wants to please her husband so she agrees to let John plow her south forty. She gets off on the sex with another male and is excited that she has two lovers now instead of just one. I guess she'll want to do even more and she'll probably get her wish as Steve seems to enjoy this. I assume at some point she'll find someone so sexually satisfying that she'll want him only to service her and poor Steve will have to masturbate for his sexual relief. She'll do well, I think, in the gangbangs to come once she gets her priorities straight. She really needs to do more to satisfy Steve's sexual hunger and, if that means pulling a few trains or banging eight to ten guys at once, it's a price she'll just have to pay.

The character development here is thin. I suppose one could say Susan's character developed a little. John's character was never explored so we really don't know who or what he is. He might as well be a plastic dick attached to a machine for all the attention he got from the author. He wasn't interesting to me and I invested nothing emotionally in him. The author could've had him get run over by a garbage truck and it wouldn't have mattered to me. "Man, that sucks. Oh well."

I searched for a plot but found none. Maybe Susan's fears about her slutdom was supposed to be the central conflict to the story. If so, that was quickly dispatched. I guess it was so that John and Susan could get back to fucking.

The sex scenes in the story were average to mediocre. Since I didn't understand Steve's character, him watching her get laid was about as erotic as watching two guys work a power drill. Susan liked getting it from John and then her hubby but that isn't remarkable nor particularly interesting nor did the author make it so.

Enough. I like my smut literate and this isn't. Excellent fiction this is not. This 25's for your effort.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Good Job! Nice Hot Sex!

I really enjoyed this! Great story! Extremly arousing!

Keep up the great work!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Good Job! Nice Hot Sex!

I really enjoyed this! Great story! Extremly arousing!

Keep up the great work!

rene_houstonrene_houstonover 17 years ago
Very enjoyable

Liked part one the best, it seemed to fall apart a little at the end. But, still very enjoyable to read. Great build up, lots of kissing, which some guys skip over too quickly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

That was so hot. Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot, and hotter !

Great story! and to know this story was written by a woman, not just some overly sexed-up man, makes it even hotter for me!

I want more !

Deb

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very well written...

and nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

I enjoyed the story but I enjoy the negative comments even more, especially the ones predicting a divorce is in the couple's future. This is a very erotic story. Whether or not the marriage survives can be chapter two. As far as this tale goes, I don't care. Some men get off on their wives fucking other men. If that ain't your thing then don't read this story. Its pretty simple.

gregy70gregy70over 14 years ago
nice

loved it..my type of fantasy senario / wife

Smooth_SteveSmooth_Steveover 13 years ago
That was one hot story!

I really liked this story - it's a fantasy I particularly enjoy, although I'd prefer my wife to have sex with 2 other men in private, then I get to fuck her later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This brings back some of my favorite memories. Unfortunately the march of time precludes us from participating in this type of activity but we still talk about those days often and enjoy remembering when!

Tony_StarkTony_Starkover 13 years ago
Incredible...

See "Title"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fairly Exciting!

Simple story which got me feeling horny. I started to think of my wife doing the same...

sensualwrtrsensualwrtrover 12 years ago
Good Dialog

For those of you who think this blog is on CNN, well, it is not so don't leave ignorant political comments which have no real bearing on the writers story or associated skills.

As for me, the story has a good pace and dialog, and I would like to see it evolved into a larger work with more before and after depth over time.

Keep up the good work Jenn :-)

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Just a touch too much

The words were sprayed about a bit and there was a lot of repetition. As someone else suggested, I think you got a bit carried away as you were writing it. That's a pity, because it was a hot story otherwise.

ricksouzaricksouzaover 11 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed this story. The writing was good, and the sex made me horny, wanting an experience like that. It shows that it is possible to write a sexy story telling about just nice friendly intercourse among friends. I really liked it. Thank you Jeninflorida. Rickinflorida

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Wow major cuckie story. Saying it is about sex isnit even close to a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CHEAP CRAP, QUIT WRITING

UNO ESTRELLA

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Velvet V.

Interesting! 'Velvet vice' works, even though 'velvet vise' was probably intended! And it didn't take TOO long to figure out what 'in tack' meant (I think ... maybe ... intact?)

It woulda been nice (nise?) to have met Bull John before he crawled into Sweetie's marital bed! Perhaps a record in short seductions? Except maybe in NonCons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fag

In florida

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep, The End

Of life as it once was and the Beginning of Hell on earth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At best it is not sustainable.

People can move on, steve can be replaced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but as usual it's Pandora's box, no pun intended, she opens up, releases the inner slut, and he comes second, again no pun intended, only thing left in the box is hope, hope she dumps her loser husband and gets a real man, not a pussy.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

All my life I have shared my women. Many times I didn't even know I was because I was married or shacked up with a Cheating slut wife or a fucking whore. However, as scary as it is for a husband to let another man put his cock in his wife, It is MUCH MORE comfortable when You think it is your own idea and that you have any sort of a sense of control over the situation. LOL You really don't but it is great if your wife lets you think that you do. LOL 10 stars for great writing and effort. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous