After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How would Steve react when he figured out that John just came inside me? After all, I just had my first lover and he came in me. My husband's friend just did me, in our bed, with my husband sitting next to me, as he watched. Well this was Steve's idea and not my plan, so there was nothing for me to worry about.

John slowly pulled out and then one final thrust with a soft grunt. Oh he just finished cumming. John looked so cute with his eyes closed, as he came inside my hot throbbing pussy. He didn't move, just stayed on top of me, his cock deep in my pussy. His cock slowly started to soften until he slipped out of my very wet pussy.

Steve grabbed my hand, "Oh baby he's cumming in you. I can see his ass flex and I know that feeling. I love you and thank you for doing this."

As John came back to reality, he rolled off me, "Melissa that was amazing."

"Don't you think my wife is amazing? And her pussy is like velvet vice!"

The men laughed, that eased the tension a little. Well I was a little worried having John to my right and my husband to my left. I could see how wet John's cock was, I'm sure most of it was from my arousal. Oh how I wanted to go down on him and taste us. I looked over to Steve and could tell he was very happy. Steve's cock was rock hard and pointed up to his belly button. Oh, I knew what that smirk meant!

John's cum was slowly oozing out of my pussy when Steve moved on top of me and slipped his cock into my very wet pussy. Steve easily slipped into me. Oh my god, my husband was doing me! I wanted to clean up and feel fresh but Steve didn't give me a chance.

However, I felt at ease in spite of what just happened. My legs parted to accept my husband, as his hard cock rubbing against my lips until he entered my very wet pussy. Oh he felt good, deep inside me. I know that Steve loves it when I wrap my legs around him, and knew that by doing this would really turn him on. Oh he felt deeper in me with my legs wrapped around him. Part of me was torn, as I did the same for John, but I knew that this was Steve's favorite position.

"Baby you're so wet. This is better then I ever imagined."

"Yeah, well lets see, I have two sexy studs in my bed tonight. Oh yea and one of them just did me. Before I could clean up, you started to do me." And with my best impersonation of Meg Ryan from top gun, "my big stud."

Steve leaned down and kissed me, "It feels different, and you're so hot!"

I looked at Steve, "Your one dirty man."

Steve didn't bother to work up his normal rhythm, he just did me. It was nice, all hard and fast. I love to make lover, but tonight, well this was about passion and just sex. He watched his best friend do me, and had a lot of pent up energy. Most nights I knew what to expect, but tonight was different. I could feel John's body next to mine. It was so kinky to have your legs around a strong man, as I love to hold myself close to him, and to have him slam me onto the bed next to his best friend.

"Oh that's it baby! Steve, do me hard! Give it to me harder!"

Sure part of this is for show, but the power was a mental rush for my husband. My excitement for the night was my husband doing me while I savored my experience with John. Oh I love the way Steve lifted me up off the bed, and slammed his hard cock into my tight wet pussy. I was ready and very aroused, and being in a playful mood, this felt great. The hard slamming and force of his cock, brings me to the edge. I think Steve has always enjoyed me making sexy sounds and a little grunt here and there as I come closer to reaching orgasm. Plus, this little show, I'm sure had made Steve feel very proud.

Out of no where, Steve slammed me hard into the bed. Oh came! That was so fast and unexpected. No warnings, just hot and hard sex. If I had more energy, I would have wanted him to help me cum, but I was done for the night. Hosting the party took everything I had.

Steve rolled off me, and looked over at him, "John, why don't you spend the night with us?"

"Sure, that would be great as it has been a long and enjoyable party this evening."

Steve asked me, "Honey, can John sleep with us?"

"What?"

Steve gave he a quick hug, "Honey, we have a king size bed and there is plenty of room. Plus, I'm too tired to show him the guest room."

I thought to myself 'Oh my, can I do that? What if John wants more?'

"Steve, come with me for a second, lets get some water and aspirin."

My husband was a little confused, "But I feel fine."

"No, Steve you don't! Come with me for a second."

We made our way to the kitchen, "Steve, what are you thinking?"

"What?"

"What if John wakes up and tries something? Are you really comfortable having him in our bed?"

"Sure why not?"

It's been years, since I've been in been with anyone other then Steve. The feelings that I experienced from having this other man touching me was exciting and very arousing. "Steve, think about this. Both of you having my body tonight was one thing, but I can't promise I won't want more, later. What if I want him tonight or tomorrow?"

"And then what?"

"What if I forget that John is in our bed, and think he's you? So I climb on him and start to do him?"

I would have liked more time to think and feel about this night. Now, this man was in our bed and going to spend the night. John had an amazing cock and I wanted more! However, would I want more after tonight? Right now my mind and body was filled with hormones, and would I feel differently later?

"That would be freaking hot! The only thing that I could be upset about is if I miss seeing the action"

"Are you sure Steve?"

"Yeah babe, you're making me hard again."

"No, no!" I stopped him, "We have to get back to John. After all, he is your friend and he's in our bed!"

Steve kissed me, "He might be my friend, but tonight he's your lover."

"Touché!" Wow, my lover. He was right, I had a lover! Talk about walking differently, having more bounce in my step. Another man wanted me, and did me! I felt good with no guilt. After all, my husband made this happen and he was there.

"So you're okay with this?"

"Oh god yes, were all close and trust each other. So, what ever happens; happens."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, the only thing that I ask is to watch. If I'm not there you tell me. If you can call me before you're with him."

I was a little confused, "Really?"

Steve's cock was hard and I knew he would want me again. What's a girl to do, if Steve does me again, then John will want some. Will this night ever end? Oh maybe I will pass out from having too many orgasm? Lol, yea right. Still, I walked straighter to our bed. I was enjoying the feeling, having these men want me! On cloud nine as these men, gave me pleasure and wanted me even more.

It's strange, walking into my bedroom and having a man, nude in my bed that isn't my husband. Oh don't get me wrong, I've dreamed about this and enjoyed several sexy fantasies dreaming about a night like this.

John looked up at us, "Hey what took you two so long?"

"We had some ground rules to talk about." I patted Steve on the head.

John smiled, "Oh, hope all is good?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Good, I don't want to harm our friendship. I've dreamed about having you're for a long time, but was afraid that Steve would kill me."

"Well, I would stay clear of his cock, as he wants to poke someone. Well, that someone would be me."

John sat up, "Great, can't wait to watch."

"What does a girl have to do to get some sleep?"

Steve chuckled, "Well I think you have to take care of your men first."

I looked at Steve then John, "If you guys want to wake up in tack, well let me suggest that tonight be a peaceful night's sleep. Tomorrow, you boys can make me coffee and breakfast then after I shower we shall see where things go."

"Oh great, John we get to wash her!"

He gives Steve a high five, "Cool!"

At first it was a little uncomfortable having another man in our bed. However since Steve didn't mind and both men enjoyed a lot of wine, they were quickly out. That left me for a good night sleep. The thought, that I could wake up and not know which man was on me, oh that was tempting. Girl, I had to stop thinking like that other wise I would take one of the guys, and I needed sleep. Hosting a part is a lot of work and time for my beauty rest. Tomorrow will be a new adventure.

The end

12