After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire reached down and guided me back up her body and rolling me off to the side. Lynn lay on top of Claire in the 69 position again and tenderly kissed and played with each other's pussies. My cock was hard again, so I moved behind Lynn and pushed myself back inside her. Claire watched me sliding in and out of her pussy just above her nose, my balls dragging over her forehead on each entry. I pulled out of Lynn and Claire took me into her mouth for a few seconds before lining me back up with Lynn's pussy. We continued to do this for a while, before Lynn reached back and aimed my wet cock at her arse, Claire watching closely as the head of my cock slowly worked its way inside Lynn.

Lynn was grunting below me, trying to relax her muscles and accept the intruder. Claire continued to push three fingers into Lynn's pussy and licking her clit, helping her to relax. Entry was difficult, due to the lack of lubrication but Claire fixed this by taking my cock back into her mouth while she pushed one then two of her pussy soaked fingers into Lynn's arse, before aiming my cock back and getting me to try again. The extra lubrication helped as the head popped inside quite easily, both of us moaning at the tightness of her arse. I held still for a while letting her adjust to the size then when she was ready she pushed back a little letting me know I could proceed. I pushed lightly, feeling her arse open up allowing me deeper entry.

"Oh god, " Lynn cried pushing back slowly, grunting loudly as she fully impaled herself on me.

"Fuck that's tight. You feel so tight." I said. Lynn moved slowly, pulling off me then taking me all the way back in again. She was picking up speed, so I started a slow fucking motion allowing her to hold still. The sensations were getting too much for me so I slowed my movements. "I'm getting close. Your arse feels incredible, you're making me come. Oh shit, here I come." I said.

"Yes, come inside my arse. Oh God, yes, come inside me now." she grunted, moving quickly on my cock, while Claire continued to finger and lick her pussy below us. I blasted my load inside her keeping my cock deep inside. I pulled out with a loud wet sucking noise. Lynn rolled over onto her back and farted, the excess air I pushed inside her escaping when she moved. I left the room too clean my cock, leaving the two girls lying on the bed. I returned and climbed between the two of them and we all dozed for a while, recovering from our exertions.

Lynn woke a little later and left the room to get us some drinks. We all woke when she returned and we chatted for a while. Both Lynn and Claire were snuggled up to me, their hands toying with my cock, until the inevitable happed. I got hard again.

Lynn mounted me quickly, her wet pussy allowing me to slide inside her easily. Claire watched us for a while, before standing above us and sitting on my chest facing Lynn, her panty covered arse just inches from my chin. Lynn tired after a while and lifted off me, lying next to us stroking my cock. Claire turned around and moved down me slightly feeling my cock touch her panty covered pussy. "Hmm," she moaned, "that feels nice."

Sitting up she moved further down and held my upright cock against the length of her pussy, pressing it hard into the front of her panties, moving around slowly feeling my hardness against her most sacred area. Lynn pulled Claire's panties to one side allowing my cock to touch her bare pussy. Claire gasped and stopped moving, she pushed my cock hard against herself then lifted herself up slightly as Lynn pressed my cock harder against her pussy. "Oh god," Claire cried, as the head of my cock found her entrance. We all stopped moving and watched as Claire was fighting some internal battle with herself over what to do next.

Claire lifted off me and got off the bed, having obviously made her mind up on what to do next. We watched her as she stood there a few seconds before she smiled and rolled her panties down her legs. "Bet you thought I was going didn't you."

"Yes, the thought had crossed my mind." I said.

Claire stepped out of her panties then reached for her bag pulling out a new pair of white hold up stockings. She put them on then pushed her feet into her heels. She looked at us as we wondered what she was doing. "I prefer to fuck in stockings and heels," she said climbing back onto the bed and standing above me her heels on either side of me as she squatted down over my cock. Lynn held my cock high as Claire positioned herself above me, looking down at the cock that she was about to slide inside her married pussy. Her hot pussy touched the head of my cock and she opened easily as she lowered herself down slightly taking the head inside her. Claire lowered herself down slowly, my cock sliding easily into her tight pussy. A broad smile appeared on her face as she felt her pussy stretch open and push into the depths of her sacred area.

"You're a very naughty girl," I said, "a married woman willingly fucking another cock, and you came prepared didn't you."

"Yes, I know I am," she said, relaxing her legs sinking the last of my cock inside her, "but I couldn't resist it any longer. I came prepared but wasn't sure if I would go ahead with it, or whether I would get the chance." She then started to ride me fast, using her legs to start a powerful movement.

"Fuck, that feels good," I said, holding her hips as she bounced hard on me. Claire slowed her movements and sat down on my cock, resting her legs at the side of me. Lynn moved behind Claire and wrapped her arms around her body, holding onto Claire's boobs and tweaking her nipples, causing her to twitch. Claire rolled off me and lay on her back, holding her legs wide open. Lynn took my cock into her mouth, sucking off the juices, before pushing me over towards Claire, "Your turn to do some work," she smiled.

I rolled on top of Claire and inserted myself back into her, as she wrapped her legs around me and we kissed passionately. "Fuck me slowly, I want to make this last." We fucked for a while, Claire's pussy leaking plenty of juice around my cock, each thrust producing loud wet sucking sounds. I was nowhere near coming, even with the thought in my mind that I was fucking a married women, one that I had lusted over for a few years now.

After a while I sat back up, taking a break. Claire rolled over onto her front looking back at me spreading her legs as wide as she could. Lynn lay next to Claire in the same position and waved her bent legs at me.

"Choices, choices." I said, "which one do I fuck."

"Me," they both said together.

I moved behind Lynn and straddled her legs pushing my cock between her legs, finding her wet pussy and sliding in. Lynn moaned as I entered her a few times, before pulling out and moving back to Claire. I adopted the same position behind her and fucked her for a minute or so, before moving back to Lynn again. I switched between them for a while, before the girls eventually changed positions. Lynn rolled over and Claire jumped on top of her, they kissed for a while, before Claire turned around lowering her pussy to Lynn's face again. Claire pointed to Lynn's pussy, signalling that she wanted to see me fuck Lynn again. Lynn moaned as I entered her again.

I lay back on the bed as the girls lay on either side of me, Claire holding and stroking my cock noticing the time on her watch, "Fuck is that the time already, I'll have to be going soon," she said. "Time for one more fuck though before I go."

Claire climbed on top of me and easily slid me back inside her and started a slow rocking motion. I held onto her boobs and tweaked her nipples, while Lynn moved behind her kissing the back of her neck. Claire moaned at the kiss, "yes, that feels good, keep doing that," she said to Lynn. Claire looked at her watch, "I need to get going, "she moaned, "I don't want to be late."

"You can't leave him like that," said Lynn, "We need to make him come before you go, why don't you go home with a load of come sliding down your throat?" Claire moaned loudly at the thought of me coming in her mouth and speeded up her movements before getting off me and walking over to the chair in the corner of the room. "Sit on here," she said to me.

I sat on the chair and Claire turned around and reversed her body into me, pushing my cock deep inside her again. Resting her hands on my knees she could start a powerful and fast fucking motion, taking me deep inside her time and time again. She was groaning and moaning loudly as she repeatedly pounded herself on my cock, urgently trying to make me come as she was now late for picking up her daughter. I held onto her hips watching her arse rise and fall in my lap, her pussy red and wet, stretched around my cock. She then stopped and turned around taking my cock into her mouth as Lynn sat on the floor next to her. Claire blew me for a few seconds before she stood up and climbed back onto my lap taking me inside her again. "Kiss my neck again please Lynn," she said guiding my hands back to her tits as she slowly rode me again.

Lynn kissed her neck as I sat up and kissed her on the lips and face, her lower body riding me slowly taking me deep inside her. Lynn then moved a finger down her back to her arse and ran a finger over her pucker rear hole, before slowly pushing it inside her. Claire gasped as she felt her arse being invaded by one and then two fingers. She ground her body down on my cock and Lynn's fingers, trying to get them deeper inside her.

"I need to go. Please come for me, " Claire said, her pussy squeezing my cock as I felt Lynn's fingers in her arse on my cock.

"Oh fuck, I can feel the fingers in your arse. I'm going to come," I said. Claire groaned, knowing I was about to come inside her married pussy. She knew it was wrong but she wanted it all the same.

"Yes, come inside my pussy, think off all those times we flirted together over the years. You wanted to fuck me then didn't you?"

"Yes, I've wanted to fuck you for years. I can't believe we are actually doing it now."

"I wanted to fuck you to," she said, "but now I want you to come inside me. Would you like that?"

"Oh fuck," I said holding her tight against me as my cock swelled for one final time.

"Yes, that's it fill my pussy with your come. I want to feel it running out of me as I drive home. Oh god, I need it. Please come inside me. Next time it want you to come in my arse as well."

That did it for me, the thought of her going home with a pussy full of my come and the promise of fucking her arse next time took me over the edge. I felt Lynn hold onto my balls as they contracted sending the come deep into Claire's pussy as we kissed hard.

"That was so fucking hot," said Lynn. "I can't wait for next time."

12