All Comments on 'After The Party'

by BigVic77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Darn it!

This story begs for more, but the ending does seem a bit familiar to me so, I will say thanks well done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Greatest line ever

OK.

"You can come inside me..."

That may be my favorite single line ever in an erotic story.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
POT AND BEER AND TEENS

who could ask for more, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need serious

This story needs extremely serious fixing to be really worth reading. Has mistakes no 8 year old would make and contains words that aren't even common slang for the normal worldwide readership. Take "come" in reference to semen or orgasm, the common slang is "cum or cumming" is a clear prooof of bad writing.

sigourdsigourdover 10 years ago
Anonymous, Get Over Yourself

I wish to address the anonymous reader who complained about the use of slang he didn't understand. First, real classy criticizing someone destructively and not having the guts to use your account name. Second I have read plenty of entries on here that use slang local to their region. And there is nothing wrong with that. We are all adults here and smart enough to get the point regardless of whether we understand the phrase or not. Australians use a lot of slang in their everyday speech because we are such a laid back culture. Are you telling us we have to leave our culture at the door before submitting an erotic tale?? Are you suggesting a writer from Southern USA can't use the phrase "y'all" and must conform to some agreed upon mono-culture to write a good tale? I for one enjoy the cultural touches in the stories. BigVic77 keep up the good work I am enjoying them a lot.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Like Sara said

Mmmm....hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a superb story.....perfect in every way...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story - very erotic concept and presentation- really enjoyed the narration

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigVic77@BigVic77
Australian bloke, fancies himself as some sort of scribe, who has fun and titillation writing (hopefully) erotic stories - some true, some fanciful.