All Comments on 'After the Party'

by Bothways4days

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Nice story. I am in a hotel room myself tonight; really wanting to suck a big dick and take it up the arse.

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Hope there's more

Hope they have more adventures and Matt sucks his dick and does things for him too. Hoping there are more adventures for these two

jennat13jennat13about 6 years ago
Oh to finally admit you are gay

Great beginning to a hot story. Makes me wish I had admitted my feminine needs years earlier. I didn't have my first gay sex until I was 60. I did have urges for years. Had a moment when I was in early puberty and baby sat for a neighbor boy. We got into wrestling matches and I found myself rubbing my new hardons against him. It just felt right. Never went beyond a couple of times but the seed of wonder was planted.

sj_53sj_53about 6 years ago
Great story!

There's more! Please tell it! Matt's cock is so real I can feel it, crave it, need it.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Haha

The poop comment was too funny. It was a nice insertion to the story on your part, since there was obviously no way he could have prepped beforehand. It made it seem genuine lol. Anyway, it was hot and I’d like to read the next part already! Keep it up (:

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
i admit I'm gay

Like another reader's comment -- it is great and a big relief to finally admit that I'm gay (even though I'm married to a woman). I'm still in the closet (also dress in there too) and I truly wish I could tell my wife. Maybe one day I will.

PG564EPG564Eabout 6 years ago
Oh YES!

Written very well, the step over the line into self discovery of your real sexuality. Was straight most of my life until the dreams started. The memories of jacking other boys off, and the magical night I had a very big dick in my mouth.

Decades passed and one day at last I was an inch away from a stranger's dick, and I eagerly slid it in and began giving him a blowjob. Oh it was fantastic having a real cock to suck on, and when this stranger came in my mouth I knew it.

I was a queer now, not bicurious, but a real life cock sucker. And then I blew another man only minutes later. His sperm tasted very different from the first man that I sucked off.

Before the end of that day, I had sucked 6 cocks, and taken one up my ass. So I fell in love with male on male sex, and what turns me on is sucking it, and being fucked like a girl sometimes. It's awesome.

cummerq4ucummerq4uabout 6 years ago
Great Read!!

Reading your story has given me a very hard cock. I'm trying not to stroke it until I cum all over myself. I've been so hard reading this story, I want to cum so badly. It's like looking into my soul. I want to trade places with you, taste my first Cock, experience a hard cock penetrating my ass-pussy, making me cum so hard. I can't keep from touching my hard coch while reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, would love to have a friend like that to do some cocksucking with.

This story made me envious, having a friend to watch porn and suck and fuck would be a dream come true.

funandboldfunandboldover 5 years ago
Great "real feel" well told story!

There is nothing like the hot, hot feeling of your first encounter, the awe, the wonder, the amazing feeling of a real cock...5 stars!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 4 years ago
Loved It

I always enjoy "first time" stories and glad I ran across this one as well as your part 2. Now, you have us waiting for your next works.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Hot seductive story!

Hot seductive story with great physical descriptions of first time man-on-man sex!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies12 months ago

Very hot story! Two horny guys hanging out, after a party; horny and watching a porno! Matt taking advantage of his friends vulnerability and closeted thoughts! Matt taking his friend's hand and putting it around his cock! I'd be shocked if someone took MY hand and put it on His cock! It would also make me very nervous and horny at the same time, knowing where this might lead! Getting the "go ahead," to suck cock is a fantasy of mine! Still, I'd question myself. This is gay. I'm not gay, but I want to do this!

I had a friend years ago, like Matt. I wish I wasn't so damb discreet and just let things happen. I think about a guy like Matt all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous