All Comments on 'After The Party'

by Rogue Writer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PslyderFTAPslyderFTAabout 20 years ago
Two words.

Holy. . .wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yeah,

that's pretty much my reaction, too.

heavenlyhoney4Uheavenlyhoney4Ualmost 20 years ago
Hot

Fantastic - Hot, charming and witty

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Reviewed in the AH Review thread

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?p=20149786#post20149786

I had to take advantage of the review thread to promote this piece. A fantastic story that combines a great writing style, plenty of humour mixed in to keep things lighthearted and the sex is smoking … and seemingly never ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I thought the word Magical was good enough!!

I really liked the story it left me with a good feeling like there is hope for all of us as far as finding true happiness in in this somewhat cruel world. It was sexual ,yet loving,and caring at the same time. Magical!!!

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
Oh, please

Please, please please write another volume continuing this beautiful story! I love the chemistry between Amy and Tanya. I'm begging you!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This story is just such an incredible combination of believable characterization, really hot sex, and sweet emotion that I keep coming back to it. Thank you so much for writing this.

yomama11yomama11almost 12 years ago
Continuation required

I enjoyed this read very much, and found it to be quite touching.

Despite this piece being highly rated, it surprised that you didn't continue the story. If I had to venture a guess, I would say that this is a close depiction of true events. Regardless...I know that I would enjoy reading more of this continued experience.

Let me know, if you decide to go that route.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I am just a dirty old man...

And I like lesbian sex, it is just not my favorite. I prefer bi with the women doing each other and men, too. It was a sweet story.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT

Tanya and Amy are Adorable! Two Hotties with an insatiable desire for adventure. LMAO .... The chemistry between them is explosive and spontaneous, while their sense of humor is hilarious at times.

** I LOVED IT **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely

LOVED it!

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 7 years ago
You are a very talented story teller .....

Your stories aren't just porn, they are all well written and thought out snippets of life. Everything works, and the sex is hot.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Really good story!

I totally enjoyed it, start to finish. Very good read, thanks for sharing it with us!

William111William111almost 6 years ago
Quite good

It was, very much so.

mikecablemikecablealmost 3 years ago

This is a fun balance of romance/feeling/life experience, and down-and-dirty sex. It's no fun having one without the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous