After The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you haven't known her that long and you're not sure how she'll take it." But deep down I knew that wasn't true, she had a good idea of how Cynthia would take it- Amy knew she was going to lose her as a friend. That was her dilemma. Amy was dealing with it by putting off telling her, and if she was still in the closet that would be fine. But being out to everyone but one person, living in fear of running into an old friend while with Cynthia (like how she described Brian, "...a ticking time bomb waiting to go off"), even putting her love and sex life aside. This was how she was living, and it was no way to live. That's why I didn't argue even though I knew she'd come back crying. And when she did I told her I was sorry, because I let her go meet Cynthia knowing this. Because I let it all happen.

So there we were on my couch, Amy crying as I hugged her tight to my naked form. Being an exhibitionist, there are very few times in life when I feel uncomfortable naked, but this was one of them. Maybe if we were both naked I'd feel better, but I was hardly about to-

I pulled Amy away from my chest. "Let's go take a bubble bath."

I drew the bath while she got undressed and we got in facing each other. My skin was touching hers, but I didn't as much as play footsie with her. I had no intentions of doing anything until she was ready, and that looked to be a long way off. Every time her tears dried a new set would follow. Cynthia's reaction hit her harder than I thought it would. I scooped up some bubbles into my hand and blew them her way. She forced a weak smile, but the tears continued.

I said, "I suppose now's not the time to bring up how it might be a bad idea to tell Cynthia the truth."

Amy's smile improved. "You're dense and you're timing's off?"

"I know. Send me back to the factory."

Her foot caressed the inside of my thigh. "Well, you have some redeeming qualities."

"Yeah, call the caramel industry, I have a new ad campaign- 'Caramel and Pussy, Perfect Together.'"

Amy's face-lighting smile returned. "We should shoot a commercial."

"Oh yeah! You and me and a bathtub full of caramel!"

We laughed for a while and made more jokes. At one point, Amy looked at me with tears still in her eyes, but she was smiling.

"Thanks," she said.

"Hey, all I did was come up with an ad campaign."

After our bath I stood naked in front of my bathroom sink brushing my teeth.

Amy came out of the bedroom wearing one of my T-shirts and leaned up against the doorframe watching me. I looked at her and she smiled, but it was a weak smile.

"What's wrong?" I asked through my toothbrush and a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Nothing's wrong, I just...I want to tell you something and I don't know how to say it."

I spat into the sink. "You can just spit it out. I promise to be gentle." I smiled and went back to brushing while she thought. All of a sudden Amy was standing next to me, she turned me towards her and put her hands on my arms. I dropped my hand from my toothbrush, letting it sit in my mouth.

"I need to know that I'm not the only one in this room who feels this way. I need to know last night wasn't just some fling for you, that I'll be lucky if you remember my name next week. I need to know that I wasn't the only one who felt something the first moment we laid eyes on each other, that you weren't missing all my clues because you're not that attracted to me. I need to know that when we kissed in the hall last night it was as magical for you as it was for me. I need to know that we kept having sex because we couldn't get enough of each other. I know it's selfish, but I need to know all those things, and it's not just because I've gone so long without someone, but because I've never been with anyone who makes me feel like you do."

I took my toothbrush out of my mouth and kissed her. It was a kiss as passionate as the one in the hall last night, except there was toothpaste this time. This was the moment I fell in love with Amy, and it was because of one word. Magical. She used the same word I had thought of last night to describe the kiss. That's when I knew. It was that simple.

We went out to a jewelry store that afternoon and sold my expensive (but no longer favorite) anklet and used the money to buy two cheaper ones, one for each of us. Two months later Amy moved in with me. Mario threw Cynthia out after he got sick of her playing head games (and leaving dirty dishes in the sink all the time). He's looking for another roommate, if you're interested.

The End.

Another reminder to send feedback. Thanks.