After the Pensioners Coach Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Goodness me, young Wendy, you look smashing, really luscious. You'll have the old boys in the other room dribbling down their chins. Go on in, and I'll get you a drink.'

Wendy went down the little hall and through the open door into the lounge where the light was coming from. The huge wood fire was burning away in the fire place, there were just a few candles lighting the cosy room.....and the blare of a football match on the TV. She immediately saw the other 4 old men, each with a drink in their hands, glued to the TV set as though their lives depended on it.

'Well,' started Wendy. 'If you think I've come round here to watch blinkin' football, you'd better think again,' she scolded them playfully. 'Albert invited me to celebrate his birthday with him, so if you want to watch football, I'll take Albert off to the pub,' and she waited for the reaction. By this time the old men had sat bolt upright in their armchairs, forgotten the football, and were open mouthed as their evening had suddenly become a 100% better.

'Corrrr, young Wendy,' started Tom. 'I said she'd come, didn't I, Bill....she can't resist a nice piece of birthday cake and a glass of wine, can you young lady,' and just then Albert joined them, carrying a big glass of red wine. Tom went on, 'Phewwwww, young Wendy...you've put you're party dress on as well....let's have a look at you, you're making my eyes water, so you are!' Wendy took the glass of wine from Albert, and took a little gulp.

'This is far too big, Albert, you rascal. I'll only have this one drink, and I'm not going to stop too long as I have to get back in a little while,' she tried to say firmly. This didn't deter her hosts. The TV was quickly turned off and they were all goggle-eyed at their new guest!

'Don't go talking about leaving before you've even got in the door,' said Bill. 'Have that drink to warm your insides, young Wendy, and then give us a twirl and show us that sexy dress. And she's got them sexy boots on as well, hasn't she, Tom?......just like the ones she wore in that pantomime, aren't they? Here, come and warm yourself in front of this lovely fire.' Wendy grinned and she was quite chuffed that they were all pleased to see her, and she knew they would like her outfit, so she moved slowly in front of the fire, knowing that all 5 men would be ogling her legs and bottom as she turned round to warm herself up.

Albert was standing quite close to Wendy by the fire, having a can of beer and admiring the shapely wife by his side, and Wendy knew that they were all eying her up, so she tried to get a sensible conversation going.

'You all getting ready for Christmas, then?.....it won't be long now, you know.'

'Not really.......we don't have any families now, young Wendy, so what are we going to celebrate.........perhaps you could deliver food parcels to us all,' and Tom laughed at his little joke, and came and stood on the other side of the delicious wife by the fire. Albert suddenly remembered the cake.

'Now you're here Wendy, let's have a piece of my birthday cake, shall we. I'll cut a few pieces and bring it in here.' As he left the lounge, Wendy felt a hand slide onto her bottom and start to meander down the back of her thighs to the hem of her dress. She quickly slipped her own hand down to slap it away.

'Now, now, Tom, you can keep your hands to yourself, if you don't mind,' but again Tom stroked the lovely ass as Wendy felt the warmth of the beautiful fire on her legs and bottom.

'Aww, come on, young Wendy. Them there legs are sexy and good enough to eat,' he laughed, 'an' old Albert hasn't seen your lovely legs close up, has he, and neither have old Fred and Joseph?'

As well as Tom and Bill in the room, there was also Fred and Joseph, two other old pensioners in their 60s who lived locally, and although Wendy knew them to speak to, she wasn't about to display the rest of her legs to a leering audience of old men, but still Tom kept caressing her bottom in front of the fire. She tried to protest again.

'Look Tom, behave yourself now, you'll embarrass Fred and Joseph, and they don't want to see my legs, now do they, and Albert is in the kitchen cutting the cake....in fact, I think I'll go and give him a hand,' and she made to move towards the door. Tom's hand grabbed her wrist, not wanting to give up the feelings he remembered from all those months ago, and he kept up the verbal blackmail.

'Don't go worrying about Albert, young Wendy. He'll be back in a minute with some of his birthday cake, and perhaps another glass of wine for you.........corrrr, you've got a lovely bum, you know Wendy,' and his other hand still strayed across the material covering her shapely ass. Wendy could see Fred and Joseph grinning at her predicament, and she felt herself blushing once more as Bill moved to her other side, and now the three of them were standing with their backs to the glowing fire. Wendy, hands wandering around behind her, and with a drink in her hand, was having great difficulty in remaining decent. She didn't want to make a scene, she was not that sort of woman, and she was trying to laugh off the antics of the old men.

'Come on, you dirty old men, Tom and Bill, I've told you, you're going to embarrass Fred and Joseph there, and you know why........Bill, stop.....!!!' Bill's hand had suddenly also started to stray across Wendy's bottom, sliding up and down, trying to move the hem up her luscious legs. She only had one free hand and she had managed to grab Tom's hand on her bottom, but suddenly she felt fingers on her bare skin.....above her hold up stockings!

'Corrr.........' exclaimed a delighted Bill. 'She's got them stockings on, Tom! My goodness, young Wendy, you wearing them stockings under that dress, aren't you?' and his hand toyed gently with her soft skin on the wonderful thighs just under the hem of the dress.

Whilst embarrassed and blushing once more, Wendy could feel those butterflies and sense of excitement returning again. She thought she had left them behind from the previous episodes, and had always remained the respected and responsible housewife and mother who had left the flings of being a young woman behind. Yet, even at 40, watching old age pensioners leer at her body and try to grope her, and feeling rough fingers caress her skin gently, had a devastating effect on the reserved and coy woman, and she was caught between not wanting it to happen, and not wanting it to stop!

Just then, Albert reappeared with the birthday cake, cut into half a dozen pieces, with a candle on each slice. Still Bill's hand was under the back of her skirt and played with Wendy's thighs, even though she was trying to pull away, and now Tom's hand was there, too. She tried to protest again, and even pleaded to Albert.

'That cake looks delicious, Albert, and six candles, eh? If you could just get these two old perverts away from my bottom, perhaps I could hold the cake while you blow the candles out.' Already Wendy felt relaxed, the wine was nice, the fire had warmed her up, and strange hands (well, not so strange, really!) had sent shivers through her body as they caressed the backs of her legs.

'Yes, that's it,' piped in Joseph from the sofa. 'You hold the cake, young Wendy, and Albert can blow the candles out on his birthday. And we can drink to both of you!' Wendy put down her drink on the mantelpiece above the fire, and Albert passed the large cake-plate to the gorgeous wife. Wendy had to use two hands to hold the plate, and she stood in front of Albert who was grinning and getting ready to blow.

'One big blow, Albert,' smiled Wendy, 'and blow them all out at once.'

'Hold on, hold on,' grinned Tom, and all the old men could see the wonderful opportunity, as Wendy held the plate up, the light from the candles flickering across the room. 'Don't forget to make a wish first, Albert....don't rush, don't rush........and if you make a nice wish, I think maybe Wendy will have a special birthday present for you.'

As Wendy held the cake, she well knew what would happen, and so it did! Tom and Bill were able to move unhindered and Wendy felt their hands again move onto her dress and down to the short hem at the back. This time, Wendy couldn't fight it!

As Albert stood looking at Wendy's face, biding his time and perhaps making his wish before blowing out the candles, Bill and Tom were either side of her, their hands now moving back to her bottom and slithering under the hem to feel her legs.

All Wendy could do was keep her legs together while she felt fingers on her thighs above the stocking tops. Her face blushed, but she still held the cake and watched Albert's face as he prepared to blow out his candles.

'Good job you haven't got 75 candles, Albert,' Wendy laughed, 'or you'd never blow them out, would you....and perhaps we'd need to get the fire brigade?' Still she felt the gnarled old hands under the hem of her skirt, but she just had to grin and bare it! Or bare them! Albert took a deep breath and, just as he blew as hard as he could, Wendy felt a hand move up onto her bottom, with only the sliver of black thong to protect her. It was no protection at all, and a hand was feeling the naked cheeks of her ass. She shivered all around her body, but still couldn't move as Albert was trying to blow out the candles.

He managed 5 candles only with his first attempt, and still Wendy dutifully held the plate up for him. She could feel a second hand move up to her bottom and now both Bill and Tom were caressing her under the dress. Was the thong beginning to get damp? Were there thrills of being the centre of attention again with men old enough to be her father? Wendy's thoughts were interrupted by Tom again.

'Corr, young Wendy, you got a beautiful bum, you know.....you shouldn't be allowed to keep that to yourself, you know!' and Tom giggled, and Wendy could see Albert looking at her with warmth and perhaps a hint of lust in his eyes. Tom went on.

'I know, Wendy. If Albert blows all his candles out this time, we think you should let him have a nice look at your sexy bum.....that's fair isn't it, boys,' and they all raised their glasses to the idea.

'Hold on...I don't think that's fair at all, Tom,' protested Wendy meekly. 'There are 5 of you, and only one of me......isn't that right, Albert?' She was playing up to Albert, perhaps teasing, knowing full well that he would also like the idea, but would be too much of a gentleman to say so. She decided to be brazen, for Albert's sake, because the atmosphere had overtaken her, the glasses of wine and the warm caresses had now made her more than a little excited.

The dampness in her thong was increasing and Wendy knew that the only way to bring this to an end was to go home. She really didn't want to do that, and she decided to just play along for a little while, knowing that it was harmless games between her and old men she had known for years.

'Right, you dirty old men. Just because it's Albert's birthday, and just for Albert, I'll ask him only. Tom and Bill, you lecherous old sods, you go and sit on the sofa, like Joseph and Fred, and don't you dare move. You can look, but nothing else...understand?' she grinned. 'Go on, go and sit down.' Like scolded schoolboys, Tom and Bill skulked back to the sofa, and watched eagerly as Wendy held the cake with one remaining burning candle.

'Albert, you know what they are saying, but it's your birthday, isn't it? Now, I know you are a proper gentleman, Albert my love,' and she reached forward and gave him a little kiss on the cheek again. 'That's a birthday kiss, but you wouldn't be so rude as to want to have a peek at a lady's thighs and bottom would you? I'm sure you've seen loads of legs in your time, Albert, and far better looking than mine,' and of course she was teasing old Albert relentlessly.

There were shouts of encouragement for Albert from the others........

'Go on, Albert.'

'It's your birthday, Albert.'

'She's a sexy young thing, Albert, let's see those gorgeous pins and that sexy bottom.'

Albert was a gentleman, but he too was caught up in the atmosphere, the drink they had been having for a while, and he did find this lovely woman so attractive. He'd not had this sort of company, or opportunity, for years, and here they all were in the privacy of his own home. What the hell.

'It's a long time, Wendy, since there's been as an attractive lady as you in my house and, after all, it is my birthday, isn't it? If I blow this last candle out, how about a little peek?' he asked, almost blushing himself. Still the shouts of encouragement came from the other 4 men, and Wendy had a twinkle in her eye as she held up the cake for Albert to blow.

'Only if you blow it right out first time, then, you old rascal.' She kept moving the cake back and forth, grinning to herself and teasing Albert and then finally she held it still. Albert drew breath again and then 'Fuuuuuuuuu,' the candle was out and there was a huge cheer and more shouting.

'Come on Wendy...he did it!'

'A promise is a promise.'

'Can't back out, young Wendy.'

Wendy's butterflies increased, the room went very quiet and all eyes were on the wonderful 40 year old village girl who had only come for one drink and a piece of cake. Is that all she really came for? Wendy put down the plate on the little table and stood in front of the fire again, this time with her back to the old men.

'OK Albert, just for you on your birthday, but just a little peek then, because I know you are a real gentleman! But you stay with me, by my side, and keep those dirty old men away,' she laughed.

Her hands slowly went onto her bottom and she rubbed round the dress gently, the material not really moving at all. Still, there was almost silence as Wendy looked into the glowing embers of the log fire. The hem started to move upwards and there were rustlings from behind her, but Wendy just grinned to herself and carried on easing the brown shift just an inch or two up the backs of her legs.

'Corrrr, she's delicious, isn't she,' she could hear Bill muttering to the others. The material had risen to the tops of her hold-up stockings, and still there were cries of 'higher, higher' from those sitting on the sofa.

'No, I don't think so, you randy monkeys. You can see the tops of my hold-ups already, and a lady has to keep some decency, doesn't she?

'That's far enough already, and.....' but she was interrupted by Albert who had edged nearer to her and now had his arm round the gorgeous mother and wife.

'You know you are a lovely sport, Wendy, and while you are in my house, I won't let anything happen to you at all! But you are so delicious, you know, and no-one would ever think you've just had your 40th birthday.' Wendy still held her shift up to her stocking tops, but she blushed at Albert's compliments and turned to look into his devilish eyes.

'Why, thankyou, kind Sir. You're still a handsome man yourself, you know,' and she let him hug her close to his well built stature and cuddle her head into his shoulders.

'Corrr....she's delicious, go on Albert, give her a birthday kiss,' called the voices from behind. 'Young Wendy, go on, it's his birthday, he's 75, you've got to give Albert a birthday kiss,' and there were cat calls coming from the other 4 men who now seemed unable to control themselves. The sight of the wonderful legs, and the promise of milky white thighs above the hold-ups had made the old men even more loud and boisterous.

Wendy had come more alive, showing off her legs had given her Dutch courage, and in fact the thought of giving a birthday kiss to the aged, handsome Albert was something that somehow appealed to her. She lifted her head, smiled at Albert and gave him the sultry sort of look that no man could resist. Albert lowered his head and, to more cat calls, the two pairs of lips met and kissed gently, like little pecks, but this was only for a second or so. Then they both wanted more. Wendy was flushed with guilt but longed for the moment and the feelings to continue.

The lips met again, this time the mouths opened and those sensuous feelings returned to Wendy's body, the ones that got her panties wet, her loins itching, her heart beating faster, and her senses melting. He may be 75, she thought, but he can still kiss a woman with expertise. Their tongues began to fight one another, and she could feel Albert's big, secure hand down on her bottom, stroking her ass firmly as well as moving the brown shift slowly up her thighs again.

'Corr, look at old Albert trying to eat her,' laughed Tom, and Wendy could sense the voices getting nearer, and then Albert broke away from the delicious kiss.

'Don't move Wendy, please don't move,' he whispered in the ear of the gorgeous female. 'You know they want to watch you and that sexy body, and I won't let them hurt you, I promise,' and his hand still toyed with her skirt, and all Wendy could do was smile into the experienced eyes and give in to her own feelings.

'You are awful, Albert,' she grinned up at him, 'as bad as the others,' but she offered her mouth up again, as if to say that she trusted him completely and knew exactly what he was saying. The mouths opened, the tongues fought again, and Wendy could feel her own juices and eroticism welling up. She had promised herself that this would not happen, she would not be compromised and seduced, but her feelings were telling her that she couldn't control what she should do, and it was too late.

As she carried on kissing with her eyes closed, she could feel Albert's firm hand still on her shift, moving it so gently, but she was also aware that there were others close to her. (Was there ever any doubt that this would happen?) More hands were on the backs of her legs, on her shift, on her thighs, and the material was going up and up.

Did she care? Could she stop it? Did she want to?

As the kiss ended, leaving her almost breathless, Wendy knew that her shift had moved almost up to her waist, leaving her bottom completely exposed, apart from the sliver of material running down between the cheeks of her wonderful ass. She could also see that the other 4 men had left their seats and were close round her body, while she was in the arms of the handsome 75 year old Albert.

'You wicked old men, look what state you've got me into now! I shouldn't be doing this, you know that!' she laughed, but it was a laugh of resignation!

Her face was redder than ever, her heart beating faster than before, and she pressed her head harder into Albert's chest as she felt the old, gnarled hands toy with her skin. There were hands on her bottom, kneading her flesh, hands at the tops of her thighs, and hands running up and down the nylon of her hold-ups.

'No, no, please...I mustn't!.......you mustn't!' but still the old hands caressed her lower body, all round her wonderful ass, the tops of her legs and....... 'Oh God, you know how this makes me feel,' and by now, Wendy's feelings were taking control of her senses. Had she gone too far to stop the seduction, could she resist these feelings that always seemed to turn her to irresistible lust and wantonness? Did she have the nerve and strength to put an end to it? God, the caresses always had her turning to jelly.....and she knew it! She was smitten!

After all, it was only old men from the village...they would soon tire, wouldn't they? Experience told Wendy that the reverse was probably true.

It was Bill's turn to hold her head and plant his lips on her mouth, and Wendy just gave in and let the old man French kiss her, her own tongue voluntarily sliding into Bill's mouth to give him that wonderful feeling again.