After the Pensioners Coach Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my God, Albert....if you want to take them down....you know I can't stop you, can I!' As Albert's large hand began to caress the stunning ass in front of him, Wendy took a deep breath and gently bent over to rest her hands on the coffee table, leaving her beautiful bottom so exposed. Her heart was racing and every sinew in her body twitched and beat as she knew that 5 pairs of eyes were devouring every inch of her anatomy.

Bill moved in front of her and Tom began to play with the wonderful hanging breasts, now free of the little bra, but it was Albert behind her that Wendy was concentrating on. As his hand meandered all over her skin, she felt his other hand take hold of the thin band of material round her waist. But he needed two hands to grab the thong and gently ease it over her ass and down her thighs...my God, what a sight!

'Oh Albert...is that nice for you.....is that a nice birthday present?' Albert could only drink in the vision of Wendy's naked ass and continue to caress all before him.

As the thong slid over her suede boots and landed at her feet, Bill took her dark head of hair and offered up his cock. The shaking and nervous mother immediately let Bill into her mouth and another bout of face fucking began, but as Albert continued his exploration, Wendy gently eased her thighs apart, her legs straight, giving Albert the biggest hint of all that it would be OK to take his birthday present.

As she sucked Bill in and out of her mouth, she felt fingers on her bottom, sliding down to her wet cunt, moving her lips apart, and then the familiar touch of a hard cock nudging at her lips.

'Umm.....ohhhhhhh.....oh Albert,' she gurgled round the cock in her mouth, and then the head of this aged cock was pushing at her body. Oh so slowly, but oh so firmly, Albert was pushing in, taking her hips with each hand and levering himself nearer and nearer so that finally he was......he was deep inside this wonderful, welcoming glorious village woman. They both groaned with satisfaction, while Bill still continued to face fuck the soft, feminine face.

Now Albert was up against Wendy's ass, tickling her skin with his pubic hairs, but firmly shunting in and out with his first fuck in years. He wasn't going to waste the beauty and the opportunity of the gorgeous villager, and his efforts weren't wasted on Wendy. He was experienced, he had a firm cock, and he held her so beautifully as he slid in and out.

She was sucking the air in through her nose as Albert pushed in with each stroke, and Wendy was holding Bill's cock with one hand as she let the old man thrust deeply into her mouth. She could feel the hard, gnarled old fingers on each of her tits, pulling and squeezing the flesh like it was kneading dough to make bread...but it was better than that, and each time one of her hard nipples was pulled, Wendy wept a little more juice around Albert's cock as he stroked in and out of her.

Could she stand all this? Could she handle all the hands and the probing cocks that wanted her? Taking Tom and Bill inside her at the bottom of Tom's garden was beautiful but exhausting, but now there were five cocks in the room, and two of them were attacking her body already! What would she feel like if all 5 of them fucked her...??? Did Wendy care? Was she protesting vehemently like she should do? The way her body was responding to the cocks already playing wonderful tunes inside her, Wendy was swept up in the physical pleasures, and nothing at the moment was strong enough to tell her to stop!

She slipped Bill from her mouth...perhaps only just in time!

'God, Albert.....Albert...that's...that's soooooo good...I can feel you right up inside me, Albert......you haven't forgotten how, have you?' she grinned. Albert smiled to himself, and clung to the full hips as he thrust back and forth with resolute strokes.

'Come on, Albert,' moaned Tom. 'Let's get to grips with that sexy body.' He was still playing with the full breasts, still pulling on the wonderful nipples, and Wendy was shaking with the sexual ecstasy of it all.....and still Albert pushed away behind her, fucking her doggie style so fully.

'Ummm, ummmm........oh Albert, keep.......keep going....it's...it's OK, you know!' she moaned. Bill had not stopped playing with his wet, hard cock when Wendy had pushed him from her mouth, and he was wanking away right in front of her face, now, quite frantically. He was almost begging now...

'Oh Christ, young Wendy.....please....please....lick me again...just take me in your mouth for a moment,' and he grabbed the dark hair once more, and Wendy looked up and knew the eager signs. Bill had only just felt her soft lips around his cock again, sliding him in, when nature took over and his pent up cuuum fired from his penis into the waiting orifice. Wendy held his cock firmly and felt the warm liquid hit the back of her mouth and slide down her throat. Bill was a virile man, even for his age, and two or three quick blasts from his cock washed into Wendy's eager mouth, and then the old man just held himself, his eyes closed, drinking in the glorious ejaculation he had just imposed on the expert cock sucker. Another memory for him to savour when he got home alone!

'Corr, young Wendy. You still know how to satisfy a man, don't you,' groaned Bill, but his energy, as well as his cock, was drained and he, too, slipped away to a take a moment's rest. Now it was just Tom and Fred playing with the hard nipples, and Albert thrusting back and forth into Wendy's soft cunt, who occupied the sensuous beauty. Fred, having had his blow job interrupted previously, went round to Wendy's head again where she took him in her fingers and guided Fred into her mouth. Christ, they never seemed to cease, so many cocks to swirl round her mouth! But it was Albert who started to moan.

'Wendy...Wendy....I'm....I'm.....can I, Wendy? Can I do it, Wendy?' His thrusts were now short and quick, the obvious signs of what he wanted...and couldn't stop. Wendy lifted her head again, and half turned to look into Albert's eyes.

'Oh Albert...that's it.....ummmm.....harder, harder.....as hard as you like Albert! Oh yes, do it...do it in me.......I'm almost there, too!' They both had their eyes closed as their two bodies hammered back and forth against each other. Their breathing and guttural sounds moaned out loud as the feelings worked up into a crescendo. Albert's legs were getting weaker and weaker, but he held on and went back and forth, in and out, in and out, in and......then he stopped and held himself against Wendy's back, his cock deep inside her body.

'Ughhhhhhh..........,' he groaned at length. As she felt Albert's cock shudder in her cunt, Wendy, too, felt her nerve ends sizzle as her second orgasm thrashed through her body, and she held on tightly to the coffee table. This orgasm seemed to last for ages, less frenetic, but deeper, moving and shaking every part of her half naked body. She felt Albert puffing and holding onto her hips for support, but he felt so good inside her, even as he slowly wilted after putting his semen into her vagina.

'God Wendy, you're like silk inside you, you know, warm, smooth and so, so comfortable,' complimented Albert, as he pulled out gently. He was still puffing and breathing heavily as he moved away, only for the rampant Tom to move behind Wendy's back.

'My turn, young Wendy...it's my turn now,' he giggled, and he didn't even wait for an invitation before he held the cheek of her fine ass, and slipped his cock into the slippery, wet cunt. 'Corrrr, still as good as ever, Wendy,' he growled. His hand went straight round Wendy's waist and grabbed at the firm, hard, hanging breasts. Wendy hardly had time to recover from the orgasm, when immediately her body was being thrust backwards and forward once more.

'Christ, Tom, you're an animal....oh God, that's nice Tom....yes, yes......do it to me again Tom!' Her nipples were being pulled again, but Wendy felt no pain as Tom's cock sizzled and thrashed inside her deep cunt. Before she let Fred return to fucking her face, Wendy tried to calm Tom down a little...!

'You'll pull my nipples off, Tom.....just be careful.............umm, your cock still feels good, though, you dirty old man!' Wendy sighed and slid Fred's cock into her throat and began to suck the rigid tool as though she was on auto pilot. How many was that...Two? Three?....Wendy had lost count but the extraordinary feelings in her cunt turned each second into a minute and all sense of time was lost, and she just jutted out her ass so that Tom could get inside her as deeply as possible. She was frantic with lust now.

Fred, understandably for his age, and for all the activity he had been watching endlessly, was finished almost before he started and Wendy swallowed again and again as the old man spunked his fluids into her open mouth. There was no other word for it, but Wendy was being gang banged, even though it wasn't something you could really associate with such a shy, reserved village wife....but there was no doubt....Wendy was being beautifully gang banged by a bunch of old village pensioners......and how she was so enjoying the experience!

Now, Tom was fucking her deeply, and the other four just sat back in their seats, caressing cocks that had been expertly dealt with by the 40 year old mother. Just watching her body move back to meet Tom's incessant thrusts was beauty in itself, and the groans coming from her soft mouth told their own story. Wendy was getting, and had got, what she richly yearned for in her deepest fantasies. The suede boots were apart, her hands clung to the coffee table, and most of her body was naked and on view as Tom thrashed his cock into Wendy as deeply as he could go. The sight was Heaven!!!

Wendy, the thrills still flying around her body, gently leaned further forward and knelt her head down onto her hands on the table. Her back was arched and her sensational ass was sticking up beautifully, allowing Tom to really grab her hips and pound his cock into Wendy's body.

'Corrrrr, young Wendy, you're like velvet.....I bet you're glad you left the washing up at home, and came round for a piece of cake, aren't you?'

'Hughhhhhh......oh God, Tom......why...ummmm.....why don't you shut up and just fuck me......just like th......ahhhhhhhhh....Christ I can feel you right up inside me, Tom!!' Those were the last words either of them spoke as five pairs of eyes lusted over Wendy's fabulous bottom as it was pulled back and forth onto Tom's rampant cock. Her breasts were also swaying so erotically in time with each stroke into her body. It only went on for less than a minute more, but it seemed to have the effect of getting the four cocks on the sofa at least partially hard once again.

Wendy felt him stutter and fill her insides as Tom's pent up excitement and exhaustive efforts finally brought him to the finale. His cock erupted and Wendy could feel his sperm firing up into her, to be added to the cum already washing round her cunt. She was very close to another orgasm herself, but not quite, and as Tom held himself deeply inside her, just savouring the moment, and enjoying being inside his favourite housewife again, Wendy knew she wasn't going to get another 'splash' herself. She didn't care, she didn't mind, as her head was swimming, and her body felt as though it had come through a hedge backwards!

As Tom held her hips tightly, and allowed himself to slowly wilt inside her, Wendy thought of what had happened to her. She had taken 5 lots of spunk, either in her mouth or deep in her cunt, she had taken strange cocks and sucked them like a true expert, and she had completely debased herself and given in to the five old men of the village. Her breasts were hanging free, her nipples erect and sore, and her little shift was tucked up round her waist, her thighs apart and her ass and between her legs completely on view.

But she didn't care, at least she hadn't cared...the fucking had been glorious, the cocks so hard, attentive and considerate.....and she had enjoyed the most frantic orgasms! She fell for it every time, didn't she? She would 'only go for an hour,' she 'wouldn't get involved,' but she always did, didn't she? Was she unusual, couldn't she say No? God, everything was whirling around inside her head, and then she glanced at her watch...it was gone 11.

'Christ Tom, Albert, look at the time...my kids will be wondering where I am!'

'Aren't you going to stay for a bit longer, young Wendy?' laughed Bill, his cock gently returning to a rigid state as he watched the gorgeous body slowly unravel from the coffee table.

'Stay a bit longer?......you must be joking, Bill. I'm going to turn into a pumpkin if I don't get home in 5 minutes.' There were half-hearted grumbles from the sofa, and she could feel Tom slide out from her body...even he was worn out and breathing heavily as he slid into an armchair. Wendy grabbed her panties from the floor, and made for the door.

'Which is the bathroom, Albert...........?' When Wendy had returned from the bathroom, she had on her big overcoat and seemed to be more composed. She slid her head round the door, and watched 5 old men try to come back into the land of the living. They all looked over at the 40 year old village girl as she grinned at them.

'You dirty old men, taking advantage of a poor girl like me! I'm never going to speak to you again,' she laughed, 'and as for you Albert, a man of your age should know better.....you all want some bromide in your tea!' Her smile turned to one of genuine warmth, and there was almost silence again as Wendy whispered 'Oh,...... and thankyou!'

The old men all tried to mutter and make some lewd comments, but Wendy just ignored them and began to close the door..

'Byeeeee, and keep your big mouths shut, especially when you've had a drink in the pub!' The door closed, and she was gone, and the old men could only sit and wonder if the last couple of hours had all been a dream!