After The Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A kiss! She felt it on her scalp. "I was distraught to see that even though her family should have enough food, even though her father was plump, the daughter was so thin that she seemed sickly. I knew there would be no alternative. She would eat here." His fingers patted her belly in an oddly sweet way. "But she still had pretty eyes. I knew that with time and care, she'd become every bit as beautiful as her mother."

She honestly began weeping then. She didn't know what else to do.

When the last tear had been wrenched out of her, His Majesty asked a servant escort her to her guest room.

***

New and exciting arrangements were made.

Taida Donatal was given the title "Royal Favorite," which was a coveted position in the Royal Court, even though it gave her no legal authority or salary. Basically, her job was to be the king's companion.

Mariu Donatal was so furious that he pitched a childish tantrum before the king, stomping his feet in the throne room and throwing whatever he could get his hands on. Guards had to restrain him. King Rutiago delivered a punishment for the outburst, two weeks in a prison with his meals consisting of wheat bread with unsalted bean paste, plain boiled potatoes, flavorless and barely cooked noodles with no toppings at all, and raw lemons. After that, he would be sent home and forbidden all access to his daughter.

The following months were dreamy for Taida.

She soon figured out she was being seduced and cossetted, and very openly too. She was introduced to the other members of the Royal Court as if she was the highest of the high class. She was given fine clothing, heavy pieces of jewelry, and soothing creams for her dry skin. She took her dinners in the dining hall, seated beside her generous king. He often wanted to share his plate, and no matter how much she blushed, no matter that everyone stared at them with judgmental eyes, he would take moments to hand feed her as one would a tiny child.

The looks he'd give her while putting food to her mouth ... they were embarrassing to see in public.

But she adored the attention.

His eyes were always on her.

They played music together. They walked in gardens. They read and wrote poetry. They danced. They played board games. Their favorite activity was eating, though. Breakfast and lunch were their more private meals.

One afternoon, in the beginning of autumn, Taida met the king in a small dining room that had been decorated for their tastes only. She was pleased to note the king's burning stare.

Taida had certainly gained weight. Her white bosom was round and healthy, beautifully held up by her stays, the nipples barely covered by the low and wide neckline. Under her dark green and gold checkered gown, under her lacy and soft chemise, there was a body with a wide set of hips and reasonably thick thighs. The king hadn't seen those yet, though.

But perhaps he would see them soon?

Their meal was another intimate exchange. The king's dark fingers caressed her lips as he fed her dressed eggs. He held a chunk of bread with his teeth and leaned into her, his palm at her back. She bit into the bread, taking most of it away from him, and as she chewed, her throat received a careful kiss.

Such a playful meal. Even when their plates were bare, she was smiling.

His lips had her nerves silently tinging and buzzing as they slid up, his tongue peeking out to tap little dots of saliva onto her skin. "You're not filled up yet," he said at one point, "not enough."

"Hmmm? I've already eaten all I need."

His mouth opened right on her throat as if he was going to kill her in a very bloody, feral way. He didn't do that, obviously. He merely lapped at her, dragging his taste buds over her.

Taida's voice flittered into the air. "Ah, ah!! Your Majesty! You'll have me sinking into a useless state!"

His teeth bore down for only a second, only enough pressure to give some sensation. The feeling had Taida's skirt rustling as her legs jerked. Her fresh, comfy leather shoes scraped against the stone floor as her toes bent. Then she sighed as he closed his mouth to make another kiss.

"If you consent," King Rutiago murmured, "then I'll put you in a state worse than that."

Oh, she consented. More than that. She put her arms around his wide shoulders, over the unearthly cloak of black shadow and hair that blanketed his back. The bell-like sleeves of her gown draped over him. She slid her lips back and forth on his. Then she kissed him. A cloud of electricity was forming in her chest.

Her body was lifted up and away. Her vision was blanketed as darkness floated over her. She felt the rough silk of the king's supernatural hair. She moved her head so she could watch the tapestries, windows, and furniture bounce and float across her world.

Eventually Taida was carried off to the lovely bedroom she had been sleeping in all this time. It had cool colors and elegant sculptures all around. She expected him to start undressing, but King Rutiago did something else.

He sat her down on the edge of her bed. Then he bent down on one knee and put his fingertips against her palms. All the sweet smelling creams he'd given her had worked wonders. Her hands were amazingly soft. She knew he was happy to touch them.

His fingertips ... the blackness was rippling ... and the shadow around his form was ... rising ... retreating ...

She looked more carefully at the king. His long, shadowy hair ... it was rising up, shortening, no longer functioning as a cloak. It went up, and up, until King Rutiago seemed to have shoulder length black hair.

And then, slowly, as if black ink was evaporating into nothing, his hair transformed before her. Taida's head tilted and she wondered what in the world was taking place.

When the blackness was gone, what remained was healthy blond hair. He looked up at her with burning green eyes. Taida's shoulders lowered as her heart bled from nostalgia and sentimentality.

One of his hands rose. The darkness in his fingertips was the last bit of black to fade away. It swirled and faded into nothing before her face, revealing clean and bare nails. As he touched her cheek, he smiled in the most benign way she'd ever seen.

This was a man, nothing more, nothing less.

Then his smile wasn't so benign. It turned into a triumphant expression that was close to a snarl. He bolted up and knocked her over, pinning her to the bed by her shoulders. Both surprise and glee had Taida snickering.

His tongue flicked at his teeth. His jaw was sturdy. She wouldn't have been surprised if he could bite stones in half with no injuries. He released her shoulders and sunk his palms in the mattress.

Taida was the one to open her clothing first, pinching pins and untying cords, kicking her shoes and stockings off, combing her hair into a free state. She wanted to show him the results of his care. He undressed too, but he wasn't looking at himself as he did it. He was looking at her. His fingers missed their targets a few times, blindly pawing at his silks and linen, but he managed. His body had its occasional scar, but it was sturdy and beautiful, sun-touched and powerful.

But he didn't have a care for his own body at that time. He was obsessed with her. "Ahh," the king said after a little intake of fevered breath, "you've become shapely and graceful."

Grinning, Taida purposely arched her back, hoping her breasts would be more beautifully displayed. Her nipples were tight and seemingly pointing right at the man. Her legs very subtly dithered about.

King Rutiago lowered himself so he could kiss her. Taida's fingers dug into his hair, letting her gleaming fingernails divide sections and draw lines. Their tongues caressed each other, sharing saliva, moans, and perception. Between her thighs, she felt the man's strong thigh and knee. Her hips undulated. Her blonde curls rustled against the rough hardness, putting heat and a little moisture there.

His mouth popped off of her, but he put a messy lick on her cheek. Then he purposely nudged his great knee into her rocking body, intensifying her smoldering feelings. "Poor, charming little rabbit. You're still too empty."

"Empty?" Taida let her palm slide up and down the side of his thick neck. "If my king believes I am empty, then it must be so, no matter how much food he's given me." She caressed and squeezed his shoulder, the edges of her fingernails scraping him very lightly. Her nose wrinkled as she noticed the man tremble under her touch. "What should be done, Your Majesty?"

The mattress rocked as the king gently brushed her hands away and moved into a position beside her. One of his powerful arms cradled her back. He kissed her lower lip, then the upper, and then he put a kiss on both. "You're under my care. I should take responsibility." His clear fingernails twirled into her pubic hair, putting heat and pulsing wonder in the nerves hiding in the flesh under there.

A short gasp. Taida gazed up at his eyes. He seemed both confident and unwound. "Your Majesty," she breathed out, "It's rather late to admit this, but I don't know if I'll be able to satisfy you. I've never laid down with a man this way before."

"Hush about that, Bunny." His grin was suggesting something twisted.

"Bunny?" She nearly chuckled.

"Yes, a pretty bunny with fat cheeks."

His fingertips tapped a pattern of spots all around her labia. Her ankles jolted.

"A good little pet bunny should be filled up and petted well," he murmured to her.

Inside! His middle finger, it sunk and reached and carefully touched her insides. Taida's eyes rolled back and her voice shot out as strong as an arrow. Liquid rushed to coat the digit.

He growled down to her, "Ohhh ... I have a good little bunny here. She's already learned how to take a petting."

An odd little spot, a ridge of nerves, it was tightly pressed by his fingertip. It felt fantastic, making her belly tremble and her toes spread out. "Ahhhhhhh! Ohhhh ... Your ... Your Majesty!!"

"My soft little bunny is making the most adorable sounds." The arm around her back moved up to her shoulders, a then a little bit more so he could caress her cheek and lips. "Are you enjoying your petting?" He let a finger slip between her lips. She was happy to suck on that finger as lights flickered behind her eyelids. Her tongue surged against the warm, rough flesh.

On the hand between her thighs, the ring finger joined the middle inside her womanhood, stretching her muscles.

"Hmmmm!! Mmmmmmm!!" She felt a song building in her flesh.

She felt king Rutiago pushing her head so he could brush his nose against hers. His breath tickled her cheek. His whisper was like a copper saw cutting through ancient stone with the help of sand. It cut and ground into her heart. "There's no reason why you shouldn't use my first name."

Very slowly, his wet fingers dragged out, pressing as they did so. Then they went to her clitoris and helped it swell by rubbing and pinching it. Taida's eyes shot open. She cried out onto his other hand. Her body felt tight and panicky.

"What a pretty little bud you have here!" He tapped it a few times; then he went back to his affectionate rubbing. "Will it bloom if I nurture it?"

Oh ... no ... his fingers down there moved faster, harder, so much that her legs kicked and her channel squirted a small bit of liquid, which trickled and oozed down to her buttocks. She was barely able to remember to not to bite the finger in her mouth. She was a wild cat, hissing, purring, and yowling out her feelings.

The king was pleased. "Oh yes, yeeeeesssssss, that's a well behaved little bunny." He pulled his saliva soaked finger out of her mouth and gripped her long blonde hair. There were a few mild tugs, which only intensified the throbbing between her legs.

For a moment, she couldn't breathe well. Then she yelled so hard that her throat burned.

And her body stilled.

The fingers between her legs left.

She was embraced, wet fingers sliding up and down her back, leaving moist trails behind. Then the king pulled himself on top of her, putting his hips between her thighs. He kissed and nibbled at her throat and shoulders, occasionally giving her pretty little praises.

There was pressure at her vulva. Taida's belly twitched in anticipation and a slice of fear. Still, she bent her legs.

Her eyes closed. She hissed through her teeth. Her fingernails made little lines on the heels of her hands.

She felt like she was being eaten alive.

More and more and more ... until she didn't think she could endure anymore without her belly being pierced. Taida whimpered and turned her head to one side.

The man rumbled down to her, "You're tight and wet! So damn tight and wet!" He slid himself out and then rammed back in, which had Taida whining and pushing the balls of her feet into the mattress. Could something so big really be meant to be inside a woman?

Her voice was so small. "Ah ... does it ... does it please you?"

His arms quivered as he held himself up. "Of course! Oh ... fuck ... are you alright? I just ... I want to fuck you forever!"

Taida sighed and practically locked her teeth together for two seconds. Then she said, "Do as you please, my great king."

Very softly, he chuckled down at her. Then he started his rhythm.

She couldn't stop herself from squeaking after each thrust. Her breasts seemed to jump with the movements. Her channel was aching.

Unfortunately, it wasn't very pleasurable for her, but at least the pain began fading away after a time. She was happy, though, to hear the king say how delectable her body felt and how grateful he was for simply being near her.

After a long while, the king's breath seemed to come out in layers. He leaned in closer, and he froze deep inside her.

He cursed so loudly, so heavily, so quickly, that he sounded inhuman.

And he fell on top of her.

He eventually ended up on top of her the afternoon after that too.

It began with another meal complete with smiles and loving touches. Then, when their plates were taken away, they went to her bedroom again. His palms went to her arms and she was held against a wall.

Sloppy kisses under a curtain of blackness.

Her skirts were yanked up, her buttocks cradled by his powerful hands.

He rammed his covered erection into her, haplessly moaning as if each movement caused him pain, but they both knew that wasn't true. His firm heat was stimulating her womanhood, scraping yet soothing.

Soon, he put her down long enough to tie his tunic up and tear his hosen down. Then he rather unceremoniously crammed himself into her. It was fine, perfectly fine, because she knew she wanted him this time. Her body sucked him up. Her limbs wrapped around him. Everything in the world was taut and moist, even her thoughts.

The king's breath was at her throat. His voice rippled over her. "Taida ... oh darling little Bunny ... I'll fill your body every day if you like!"

"Ahh!! Yes!! Please!!"

Even though the walls were made of stone, Taida briefly wondered if they could have left an imprint in it.

"Bunny ... please don't ever ... don't ever let yourself be empty!! Don't ... don't!!"

Her muscles spasmed and pressed, keeping his erection delightfully compressed. She thought her fingernails, or even her shoes, might damage his clothing. She felt his testicles swing and slap her body.

"It's ... soooooo ... thick!" Brushing, seeping pants were between her words.

"Yes? It's thick? It's nice and thick in you?"

Taida licked her lips. "Oh yes!!"

He put his brow over hers, his dark eyes so acute, so ferocious, that she melted, turned into loose clay, and she was even more willing to continue submitting. She accepted his thrusts even as her lungs toiled.

And something in her channel exploded. She shrieked right into the man's mouth. She kicked the air. A shoe fell off and landed somewhere ... she didn't know or care where.

"Oh ... fuck ... Bunny!!" He rocked in harder, faster, repeating the obscenity with every single thrust. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!"

Taida was repeating the word yes after each of his words, meeting his movements with her own. Then, instead of yes, she cried out the word more.

More!

More!

More!

And more!

Until all she could do was endure her own muscles working around the erection, fluttering, slick, putting cycles of lust and fervor in all of her body, even in her ears, nose, thighs, and calves.

She wasn't able to stop flinching in his embrace until he shot his seed into her, and even then she was a bit sensitive. So, they cuddled against the hard wall as if it was the most comfortable bed in the world, letting their juices drip and fall. Then they slid down to the equally hard floor and laid down together. The king put a large bit of himself on top of her, inhaling her scents.

***

Wearing a band of gold on her head, dressed in a black gown with long, drooping sleeves and shimmering golden embroidery all around, Taida walked down the red rug in the throne room. Various guests, wearing many colors and jewels, all bowed and curtsied to her. Underneath her band, a veil of snow white lace was pinned in place over her head; a great length trailed behind several feet, stroking the red rug.

Ahead, there were two thrones instead of one. They were empty. The king proudly stood before the colorful steps that led to the thrones. His hands bore a great pillow of rare purple fabric. On top of that pillow, there was a hoop crown adorned with multi-colored jewels and pearls. It had belonged to the previous queen, but it had been slightly altered. A few more gemstones had been added for the sake of nothing more than frivolity.

Taida knelt before the king. She heard his voice ring out like a massive bell. Her entire body rang out from the force of it.

"From this moment on, you are the crowned queen consort of Boscira!! You are the mistress of this castle, and the holder of all the keys to the doors within!! May your life be long and pleasurable!! May your subjects be ever prosperous!!"

Two extremely well dressed servants rushed to her. They pulled her gold band off. Then, King Rutiago placed the lavish hoop crown over her veiled head. The weight of it was almost uncomfortable.

There was applause all around.

Taida never went hungry again.

***

The End