All Comments on 'After The Show'

by fifty5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
alphabravoalphabravoabout 20 years ago
Excellent

A well-constructed, very immediate tale of straightforward sexuality. Erotic and believable, yet captures the forbidden element of female/female/incest in a most (or should I say moist) believable way.

Dialogue is well-placed and fitting, lending complimentary overtones instead of distractions.

This person is good at this, I will read more of their submissions, and will recommend them to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice build-up.

Lots of the stories here 'cut straight to the chase'. That's fine as far as it goes, but a build-up that makes the action believable adds to the excitement.

This one did.

millennium_bardmillennium_bardover 19 years ago
A treasure!

I loved the intertwined points of view. (If you think that's easy, YOU try it!)

All in all a masterwork from a writer that rivals any that I have ever read.!

Please keep up the good work and write more!

I am dying to read more of your stories!

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Great show!!

I tried to do something like this, different points of view and different people type stuff, and blew it. You did it very well, thanks for writing this and letting us enjoy reading it.

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Dances ...

... effortlessly between POVs. Not an easy task! Very nice work. ~Imp

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Ohh my f*****g....

That was brilliant!!!! OMG I've never read your stuff before... oh wow!!

Was that written by two people? If not, are you sure you're not a woman? lol

You are a fantastic writer hon... when I get a chance I'm going to read the rest... I'm blown away.

Simply awesome.. the mouse is speechless.

sacksackover 19 years ago
a treasure....

Usually stories offering different points of view are akin to stale root beer, but this one bubbled to the finish. A technical tour de fource, but more importantly an accurate mirror of human emotions and sexuality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous