After The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fifty5
fifty5
14 Followers

Pete was great - he got me holding Jules' hand almost straight off. I'd got her so that she couldn't break away. He gave us both attention - actually said so! "I'm doing the same to you both, so think of Julie having the same caresses as you!"

That really did it for me. I could not only feel him caressing me, but knew that Jules was getting the same treatment. I couldn't believe how much of a turn on that was.

Pretty soon I felt Jules undoing her bra to let Pete get to her tits. His hands felt good to me too, so I did the same. Then he was undoing our jeans and pulled them off. So I helped, what's wrong with that?

That was when the magic started. Once Pete had pulled our jeans and knickers down I could feel Julie's bum on mine. As his fingers stoked my clit, I knew that she was getting the same attention and I could feel the skin on her arse rubbing against my own. I could feel her squirming against me while my own quim was getting attention at the same time!

I nearly came right then, but good as this was, I was gonna make sure it was even better. Pete was making the moves, so I had to make sure he made the right ones!

My right hand, the one nearest him, was free, so I felt around to find Jules' hand and then guided that to his crotch. It felt like he had a kayak in there! OK, so I'm exaggerating, but it was no chipolata: certainly not that soft and a good 3 sizes larger too. I took Jules' hand and guided it to the fastening of his jeans. It wasn't quite as easy as using my own two hands, but it didn't take long to get them undone and pull them down. Then I let go of her other hand and dragged off my top. She got the message as if we were telepathic, and her tee-shirt hit the ground a couple of milliseconds after mine - and Pete's followed about the same time after that.

So we were all three naked. Next I swung round to face Pete, pulling Jules with me, and I kept on going. It was so easy to pull her to me and I pressed my lips to hers. Pete didn't seem to mind. He started kissing my shoulder and his hand slid slowly down my back to my bum. I was pretty sure his other was doing the same to Jules and the combination of caress, kiss, and knowing that she was getting the same too was the most sexy thing I'd ever experienced.

---------------------------------------

"My God," I thought. "All my birthdays have cum at once!"

I'd expected to go home to beat my meat, but not only had I been asked to stay, but these two were giving me a private show.

All our clothes were in a heap on the floor and these two lovelies were snogging the life out of each other in front of me. Fran's tits were squashed against Julie's, her bigger ones almost engulfing the smaller ones of her sister. I kissed whatever was showing, while my hands crept down their backs to their bums.

Their legs were spread slightly and interlaced, so my fingers were able to slide between, slipping lightly over their puckered back entrances and on to their pussies. Both girls were dripping wet. Both of my hands found their way inside the two slippery cunts. First one finger, then two slid deep inside each of the two honey pots. A little wriggle and both of my thumbs touched a harder button at the fronts.

There were two muffled gasps and the girls slid gently to the floor. You've seen those movies of demolition where a block of flats collapses slowly and gracefully into a heap of bricks on the ground? Well, it was just like that, only in stereo!

I'd like to say that I managed to keep my fingers working through the whole process, but of course they slipped out. It was Julie who ended up on her back, with Fran on top of her. They didn't manage to keep their positions though; Fran ended up with her head on Julie's stomach. That freed Julie's mouth, so I knelt and kissed her. My hands reached for her breasts and found them. I've seen bigger, but they stood firm and proud, with jutting nipples like the ends of two pencils standing firm and hard from the twin domes. I gently squeezed, rolled and pinched them between thumb and forefinger while the rest of my hands caressed her gorgeously cute tits. Then I felt a soft hand slide up my thighs and grip my cock.

I opened my eyes and glanced sideways to see whose hand was stroking me. I saw that it was Julie... because Fran was very busy between Julie's legs!

Each of Fran's arms was wrapped around one of Julie's legs, holding them apart, while her head was buried in Julie's quim. Fran was kneeling between Julie's legs and her whole body was rhythmically swaying, pushing her head onto Julie's crotch again and again...

---------------------------------------

We were on the floor. Pete was kissing me - and I was kissing back. His hands were making magic on my breasts and a tongue was flicking my clit, between sliding between my cunt lips and darting inside me. I was in heaven - or as near as anyone gets without dying! I came again... and again... and again.

I gradually began to come back to earth, then sat bolt upright. I'd just regained enough consciousness to count heads (and so on). The mouth on my cunt couldn't be Pete's, because that was sucking on mine - our tongues entwining. So who... OH YES!!!! OH GOD!!! It was my sister, Fran, who was giving me such incredible head...

---------------------------------------

I love my sister. She tastes so good. I can feel her twist and thrust her hips against my face as my tongue invades and conquers her most private core. She twitches. Again and again and yet again I feel her body tense, and her cunt goes into spasm as she cums for me. Then she jerks upright and stares into my eyes. For a moment I panic. What have I done? It is bad enough (to some people) for one woman to make love to another, but Jules and I are sisters too. Should I stop, I wonder? But while the thought goes through my brain another tremor goes through her body. I instinctively slacken my pace - ease back on the pressure - and look into her eyes... And it is all right! She looks back into mine and slowly, sooo slowly, a smile grows on her lips. Her face is flushed. Her neck, her breasts and her whole body are flushed. But she's smiling at me! I leave her clit - it must be so sensitive now - and more gently and slowly lick the honey from her lips as she sags back onto her elbows... then the gentle smile on her lips builds into a wicked grin.

Suddenly I feel a touch from behind. Something slides up and down between my own pussy lips, then pushes smoothly into my cunt... Pete! I'd almost forgotten him as I brought my darling sister to her climax, but now he was thrusting between my legs, filling me and sending waves of pleasure through my body. My own eyes closed, then I felt him pull me backward on top of him. My back, slick with the sweat of my own exertions, met his chest - almost equally slippery - and I straightened my legs in front of him and lay back; my joy in pleasuring Jules was replaced by pleasure of my own. I lay back on him, arching my back and feeling my own sensations taking over as he thrust his cock into my willing cunt. Then I felt a thousand volts surge through me... his hands were caressing my breasts; his prick was thrusting into me as I thrust back against him... and a tongue was flicking my clit, circling and returning and lips were sucking on me.

---------------------------------------

Julie had cum - I'd felt her spasms - then she jerked upright and looked down at her sister, Fran. For a moment I thought she'd freaked out, but as I sat back I saw her start to smile. Well, one down, two to go!

I moved around behind Fran, whose mouth was still glued to Julie's quim, and knelt behind her. First I rubbed my rock hard prick against the engorged lips of her cunt, which was wet and slippery with her own juices, then slid smoothly inside her tight young cunt. I pulled back, almost out, then pushed steadily deep inside. Back, then in again. Back, then in again. Establishing a rhythm and feeling her move against me. Then I gently pulled her back against me and lay back onto the floor and she moved with me. My hips thrust me deep inside her as I felt her back arch and relax as she thrust back onto me. Her hair fell in a curtain around my head, hiding the room and blinding me to everything. My eyes closed and my world was filled by the smooth, tight, ridged, rhythmic grip on my tool moving ever more quickly up and down. I froze - for a moment - as I felt the butterfly touch of hair on the inside of my legs. Then I felt the same hiatus from Fran, and then our rhythm was renewed. I wriggled my head through Fran's hair and looked. Julie was between our legs. It was her hair that had given that butterfly kiss to my inner thighs, and it was now her tongue on Fran's clit! That sight pushed me over the top. I could feel the spunk rising from my balls and beginning its journey up my prick, but before it could arrive Fran too began to spasm. Her cunt, already so tight, gripped my prick even more tightly. I felt her bum clench on my belly and she cried out as her own orgasm crashed through her. I was already coming, but that wrung from me the most intense orgasm I can ever remember. My seed exploded into her in a way I'd never known before and I collapsed under her. Fran subsided and slid off me to my side.

Julie must have moved up in front of Fran, as the next thing I remember was the two sisters kissing, then each in turn kissing me. We clung together, hugging and kissing as the passion gradually faded away, leaving love and affection. I didn't get to drive home at all that night. All any of us had the strength to do was to crawl into Julie's bed and fall asleep, nestled together like three spoons.

In the morning, though, we'd regained our stamina...

fifty5
fifty5
14 Followers
12