All Comments on 'After the Storm: A Year Later'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Well, pretty hot stuff

But most of all, loving. The two have rebuilt their love into something quite strong, somthing wonderful.

Great story.

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
A delightful read to start my day.

I enjoy your work and was pleased to find this new piece this morning. I loved the characters and most of all, a very happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks Author

Your name brings anticipation and expectation. This effort brought you home in more ways than one - it is sensed.

When one writes of something and someone close they can bring a certain passion to it - it is tangible - it is palpable.

Your growth is really appreciated. It breaths with life and its fragility.

Thanks Author

With Very High Regard

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Well done

I went back and read the original when I saw this one. A fitting conclusion, Thanks Jack!

jzimmerlijzimmerliover 17 years ago
I had to

read the first one before I read this and the story is lovely. I am wondering though, if the first part is mostly true is the conclusion as well? If so I hope things with your wife's health are going well.

jack_strawjack_strawover 17 years agoAuthor
from the author

To answer your question, yes, like the previous one, this story is mostly true, except that we had our first coupling in our bedroom rather than the den. She's doing fine, and I'm doing great!

BTW, please continue to send prayers to the Gulf Coast. Even now, 16 months after Katrina, the recovery is going slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As was said, a fitting conclusion.

It's nice to actually see a loving wife in this genre. Sometimes we need a storm of one kind or another to wake us up and appreciate what we have.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty Darn Good

Nice, touching little story.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
A nice bonus

A nice bonus to the first part, Thanks!

sunnylynnsunnylynnover 17 years ago
Thank you

It's easy for young women to feel nervous about remaining attractive to their husbands in the years to come. This wonderfully touching story gives young couples everywhere something to shoot for. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a beautiful story

of rebirth.wish my husband could see me,as this man finally saw his wife.amen to a husband who finally decided to be a man,allowing contentment into his world.peace.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Wow, I want a 50 year old woman with a hysterectomy!

This is only my fourth story by you that I've read and, even though your stories may be a little mundane, you more than make up for that fact with some of the hottest sex scenes that I've ever read, especially on this website. Everyone else's literally pale in comparison. Even though you downplay Darlene's looks, those sex scenes with her husband, Dan, of all people, have made her a goddess to any red-blooded male from 18 to 80. Who says you have to have a cheating slut to have a really good sex scene?

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Another

True loving wife. Wonderful.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Yes TLW story. If the wives after her births period went vaginal plastic surgery the divorce rate could decreas some %.

Bill1104Bill1104over 11 years ago
Why?

I really don't see the purpose for this addition. Nothing new or different in their relationship. Frequently, stories in this category cry out for another chapter - this isn't one of them.

Bill

BoneGureyBoneGureyover 10 years ago

No story, but the love was luscious. This would have been a great ending fantasy if not for the inadequate first chapter.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I LOVED the line:

"She must have been sitting on go some time before I got home."

PTraumPTraumover 8 years ago
"...cock bounced of my chest..."

When he cums, does she have to blow her nose? Sorry...couldn't be helped. Very well done. I tip my hat to you

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Yeah

Good but not Good Story? I get the impression that the story was a quick and lets just give the story an ending! Please your stories are Fantastic but not Part 2

Thanks for sharing this Good Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great finish

I enjoyed this one like chapter one. Great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Sticks to real life, as does the earlier story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gratulálok...

szép és romantikus írás...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not

Not worth publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks. Helps remind us that this site does have some actual loving wife stories

Always nice to find an actual loving wife story. Cuck and slut feed. Hallelujah

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story again.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story. Gave it 5 stars. Communication is so key in a marriage. Your story points this out beautifully. This couple reconnected before they drifted so far apart that reconciliation was impossible. Great job!!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

If only, we get old and things happen and sex isn't the same. Back in '99 I was 56, fell and had a herniated disc L5-S1, hurt like hell, couldn't sit or stand, leg, foot, groin going numb. Operated cured the still some things numb. Things not getting 'hard' anymore basically end of sex, pills didn't work and the drive wasn't there. Our lives went on we grew older and we enjoyed life together we got old the wife passed a couple years back. Pretty much end of story. I'm just reading and waiting and helping the kids when I can.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just a nothing story.

GrephGrephabout 2 years ago

Great story I really liked this mini series it's more real than most of the fantasy that is written in LW. 5*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a warm and heartfelt story. Well written with great emotion. Well Done 5/5

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

Was there a story here? 1/5

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

In addition to being in the wrong category, what We-The-Readers are faced with in this offering is a Romance story with NO drama! Chap1 was laden with tension, from throwing an alarm clock to Sweetie, and nearly hitting their teen daughter!

3*

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After reading so many stories about unfaithful wives this is a great change of pace.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 10 hours ago

HEY, NITPIC !! Eat shit and die. If possible, this story is better than the first one. True love. I loved it. 7 stars, the Bear is a fan and this is what it is all about. Good story, bud. Thanks for writing. I'm sorry it took so long to find these two beauts. I do so love a happy ending.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous