All Comments on 'After The Tea Dance'

by tetherer

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Neighbour

We invited our neighbour Alice , over for New Years.Alice is 65 and is divorced.Anyway,after a few wines, everybody got up and danced,my wife saw Alice sitting on her own and told me to go and dance with her.We danced for awhile Alice clinging tightly to me and i started to get an erection,embarrassing especially when her hand brushed against it and i saw her smile.After the night was over, i walked her across the street to her home,she told me that she had the key for her door in the back yard.I stood behind her on the step and instead of unlocking the door, she reached for my pants and pulled the zipper down.Alice,sssshhhhh, as she lowered my pants and took my cock into her mouth, she worked on me until my cock was hard and i told her i was going to cumm and she pulled me to her, my cock in her throat as i shot my load into her mouth.She swallowed the lot,stroking my balls until i was completely empty.She turned ,unlocked the door and lifted her dress to show me her pantyhosed arse and said see you soon.I have seen her many times since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertetherer@tetherer
Retired gentleman, who enjoys sex. Writes for enjoyment but not very good!! Hoping to start writing again soon and always happy yo get messages.

story TAGS