All Comments on 'After the Wedding'

by menufem

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wedding

I was 23,at the wedding of my sister my Aunty came down fron Qld,She was alone. Anyway , Jane was 41, dressed up for the wedding, staying at my flat.A fter the wedding, reception, drinks,i kept getting them for Aunt Jane.Everybody left i took Jane back to my flat agreed to see everybody next day.Janes dress was riding up a bit in the car, i told her nice legs,and she smiled at me.We got to my flat,she went to her room to get changed, and i got out of my suit, and the door opened and Jane stood there in her pantyhose,bra and said now how do my legs look.It wasnt her legs i was looking at but her shapely arse.My cock started to grow,i went over and hugged her,and before she could object i threw her on the bed,got out of my underwear as she tried to get up and lay on top of her.No, as i pulled at her pantyhose, no Rob, no,as i pinned her down, between her legs and with one thrust i entered her pushing my cock all the way up her cunt.She screamed no,as i fucked up into her, her hands on my shoulders as i fucked really hard into her.I felt her stop resisting and i thought i felt her push back but maybe not as my cock kept fucking into her until i felt myself cumming and filled her with my seed.I pulled out and lay down and she stood up and as she left the room i said to her if you come in here dressed like that again it will be your arse that gets it.I heard moaning, crying in the next room but then i slept.In the morning i got up and showered,remembering the night before as i slowly stroked my cock.Dried i walked into my room to finish off my now semi hard cock and there was Jane, dressed exactly the same and she said i hope you keep your promises.Get on the bed,she did, on your hands and knees,the sight of her pantyhosed bottom making my cock swell.Take them down, she did and i stood behind her and entered her cunt doggy style.She was very wet as i pushed up into her.My finger went to her back hole,no lube, so i pulled out, she said no, got lube and stuck my cock back into her cunt.I pushed a lubed finger into her arse and moved it around then pulled my cock out and squeezed lube onto it.Play with your cunt, as i positioned the head of my cock at her arse.I pushed, the head popped inside that muscle and then i slowly guided my cock into her.Her hand worked her cunt,she groaned but never pulled away as i went all the way in.I could feel her hole fluttering around my cock so i pulled back and started to fuck her tight arse.She came, i felt her hole contract, squeeze my cock and she went rather limp as i continued to do her arse.I pulled out, rolled her over and entered her arse with my face level with hers.I banged into her, i felt her hips rising to meet my thrusts as my cock swelled until i could take no more and i buried my tongue in her mouth as i filled her tight hole with cumm.She bucked with me and left scratches on my back as i drilled and filled her.After i had rolled off her she told me that she had cumm playing with herself after i had fucked her the night before and was still horny in the morning.Jane said her husband had fucked her arse before, she said she quite enjoyed it, but my cock was longer and rounder and she wanted to see if she could take it.She said she came almost straight away after my cock slid into her arse and she said she had many little cumms as i fucked her.Nine months later she had a child, a girl,and she rang me to tell me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely awful punctuation - entire story is one paragraph. Would be difficult to make this story any harder to read - unless in foreign language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermenufem@menufem
i'm an admirer of all kinds of beauty that's around, especially that of the human form... love to think, dream and fantasise...