After Work Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock begins to throb, the need to cum engulfing me but knowing that the rope around my balls will keep me in this state until she decides to let me free.

"Oh my god... please..." I moan incoherently and throw my head back onto the bed. My eyes shoot open, head whipping up when I hear the second vibrator turn on. I watch as she strokes her clit with it, running it down between her lips and then pulls it away to show me it covered in her juices.

She starts running the vibrator along my hard shaft, adding to the sensations so much that my legs start shaking.

"Please, let me cum!" My begging words are loud and fill the room.

"No," she says harshly and pulls the vibrator away. She moves her body towards my head and I stare at her flushed skin, the scent of her pussy getting closer. She turns around to face my cock and then straddles my face. "Eat my pussy. Eat it like you mean it."

As soon as she gets close enough, I'm devouring her pussy. I lick the juices off her lips, spear my tongue into her pussy hole to get more, and sucking and biting lightly on her clit. As I do, my ass finally begins to get used to the vibrator, and I clench around it, starting to get even closer to the edge.

She moans hard, grinds into my face, and then leans forward to continue her teasing with the vibrator on my cock. I start eating her pussy more frantically, my cock pulsing with the need to cum. I pull away for a moment, gasping for breath and beg her to lick my cock.

She relents, and I groan in relief as her tongue begins to lap at me. It's only teasing, but I admit it's better than fucking nothing. I move my arms to push her mouth down onto my dick but realize I can't because I'm still tied up.

The vibrations in my ass, the tingling of the gel, and her tongue on my cock all bring me closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly, my cock is sliding into her mouth and all the way down her throat. The rope around my balls pulls tighter as they swell with cum and I moan into her cunt with the pleasurable torture.

Her pussy is getting even wetter than before, her juices sliding down my chin. I begin to suck on her clit, and her head pops off my cock and she starts to gasp.

"I'm coming!" Her body is shaking as she explodes on my face, her moans and cries filling the room. I lick her up, loving the taste. A need to get every single drop fills me and I'm still lapping at her when she starts to slide down my body.

She pushes herself up and then drops her pussy onto my cock, her walls still pulsing from her orgasm and squeezing the life out of me.

"Fuck! That feels so good!" Her cry is loud as she starts to fuck me hard, and when she begins to rub the vibrator against her clit I can feel it tremble through her pussy. She starts clenching rhythmically again almost immediately, and I realize she's coming for the second time, barely seconds after her first one.

She drops the vibrator and even though I can't see what she's doing, I can feel the rope around my balls loosen just the tiniest bit. She's still fucking me as she looks back at me over her shoulder.

"Cum in me again," she demands. Suddenly, the rope around my balls is gone and the most intense orgasm of my life shoots from my balls up my cock, spraying cum hard inside her hot, dripping pussy.

"FUCK!" I bellow the word out as I keep fucking coming, pumping up into her as much as possible while still being tied up. I hear her scream, and feel warm liquid gushing out all over my cock, hitting my legs and soaking the rope around my thighs. I realize she just squirted, and my dick pulses with even more cum in response. I can't believe that I'm still coming, and my head starts to feel light.

I feel her hands pulling at the rope on my thighs, loosening them as much as she can while shaking like a leaf in the wind. The blood starts to rush through my legs, and I moan loudly, my cock jerking hard when she gently pulls the vibrator out of my ass.

The rope falls off me completely, and she tumbles down onto the bed next to me, both of us breathing hard.

I feel fucking blissed out, and I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to move again.

HER:

I can feel his cum and my juices spilling out of me as I lay there. I can barely catch my breath, and the fact that I made him cum so hard after holding out for so long makes me very happy with myself.

I look over at him, then take my arms and legs, shoving him off the bed. "Get the fuck out."

I hear a shuffle, but don't see him get up. I roll over and stare at him from the edge of the bed.

"Why the hell are you still here?" He looks up at me from the floor at my question and shakes his head.

"I'm going. Give me a minute." I watch as he struggles to get his clothes back on, noticing that his cock is miraculously still hard. A giggle escapes me as I watch his efforts, his hands and legs obviously shaking. He finally pulls himself up using the edge of my bed. He pulls my phone out of his pocket and hands it to me.

"Oh, thanks," I say and take it from him. I watch him walk out my room unsteadily, pausing at my doorway to take me in. I'm sure I look like a mess, my makeup smeared all over my face and my body covered in our cum. I wave cheekily at him and he smirks before turning away.

I let him take two steps away before I call out to him.

"Wait!"

Immediately he turns back around, his frame filling my doorway.

"I'm just kidding Daddy. Get back in here with me." I smile at him and pat the bed next to me. He growls with amusement and rips his clothes off before diving onto the bed and pulling me towards the top. He wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into his chest.

"I thought you were really going to just kick me out, you little brat" he says and nibbles on my ear lobe, making me chuckle.

"You know I could never do that to you Daddy."

"I know Kitten."

My heart warms at his nickname for me, like it does every time he says it. "Thank you for playing with me today. I really needed it."

He moves my face up to his so he can kiss me deeply. "You know I would do anything to make you happy. I'm sorry you had such a terrible day."

"It's okay, I feel much better now," I say with a wink and a laugh.

When I'd texted my fiancé earlier in the day and told him what was going on, he had suggested a game to make me feel better. I readily agreed, knowing that whatever he had up his sleeve was going to result in both of us coming a lot and being much happier by the end.

"Alright Kitten. Then next time you see me, you don't know who I am. Got it?"

"Yes Daddy," I'd texted back, my panties immediately getting wet at the thought of what he was planning for us.

Now here I was, completely sated and stress free. We'd talked about doing a scene like this a few times, but it was even better than I thought it would have been. Although my taking charge was a very rare occurrence between us, it was perfect for today. He could have easily broken out of my embrace any time before I tied him up, but when he didn't it told me without words that I could do anything I wanted. Daddy always seems to know just what I need when I need it. We lay there together for several minutes until I hear his stomach growl.

I laugh and sit up to stretch, letting all the kinks out of my limbs. "Alright, better get you fed then."

"That's right woman, I'm starving."

I turn at the tone of his voice, seeing him staring at my body with lust again. I knew what that look meant.

"No! I meant real food!" I started to back away from him, a smile fighting its way to my lips.

"Oh, come on Kitten. You know all I ever need is to eat that candy pussy of yours."

I shriek with laughter as he pounces for me, not moving quickly enough to escape his grasp. His movement on the bed bounces me back into his arms, and I jokingly struggle to escape him as he lays over me. He places his hands on either side of my face and I calm down, staring up at him with adoration.

He takes my lips in a hungry, devouring kiss that tells me without words how he feels. Then, he pulls away and says the words to me anyway.

"Daddy loves you, Kitten."

I smile at him, bursting with happiness. "And Kitten loves you too, Daddy."

THE END

12