Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed so pleased to be back with us he reminded me of the old Josh, radiating happiness and self-confidence, cheerful and making jokes about things.

After three lonely nights without him I was happy to have him in bed with me again. We had a nice cuddle and it was time for what I had come to call Josh's quickie. He climbed on, I'd moistened up in anticipation, and he went into me. I didn't expect much from it except the satisfaction of pleasing Josh. After a while I found myself warming up, actually enjoying him inside me. From there I found that sweet pressure kind of building up inside me. Oh Josh, don't come just yet, wait for me, I thought.

I came in a glorious orgasm that was so much the better because I hadn't had one lately. Josh kept going and I had another and another until it was one continuous orgasm that I hadn't had since the early days of our marriage. It was so beautiful. Eventually he came too and I felt his semen on my cervix. I had to suppress my screams of delight in case I woke up the kids.

I held on to Josh to keep him inside me for as long as I could. Eventually he dropped out of me and I released him. "Thank you Josh, that was wonderful," I told him.

"Thank you, Carol."

We both fell asleep.

Next morning I was feeling great for the first time in ages as I drove in to my mornings only job. I was so pleased that my man was back to his normal wonderful self and everything felt right with my life. I wondered what had happened to set him right again.

What could have effected such a miracle cure to restore Josh's self-confidence like that?

Suddenly it dawned on me. I suppressed my initial surge of rage and decided if that's what it had taken then so be it. I was the beneficiary of it. I stopped in the company car park and uttered a silent prayer asking the Almighty to bless the unknown woman who had helped Josh to recover his self-confidence. "But just don't let the bitch do it again. Amen"

12