All Comments on 'Aftermath of The Affair'

by outofshadows

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Superb Super Cuck to Big Balls Hero

I like super cuck __wimp to big balls hero stories.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Good Story

I found the first part of the story really good and enjoyed the revenge at the ending. I would read this author again any time. Matter of fact, I'm going to look at his other Stu right now.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I normally can't stand reconciliation stories because the writer never makes the wife work for forgiveness. However, in this story, I can actually see them getting back together.

The wife betrayed her husband and started the whole clusterfuck, but her life turned into a total nightmare as a result. She was publicly outed and humiliated, got demoted at work, got divorced, was disowned by her kids, was racked by guilt about the pain inflicted on her husband and children, then tried to commit suicide, had a breakdown and was institutionalised!

The husband got his revenge on the wife and her lover, with Dan losing everything and now pulling trains in prison. Terry had a long revenge affair with the wild-in-bed Becky (even though she was a nutjob), then he slept with a bunch of women after the divorce. He got custody of the kids, although they were suffering after Becky went public. He realised he hadn't stopped loving the mother of his kids and didn't want to push her over the edge into another suicide attempt, so he reconciled.

I thought it worked. The husband got his pound of flesh and the ex-wife suffered. Julia still loved him and it'd be a cold day in hell before she ever thought about cheating again.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Well written

What a very sad story. I can understand why you wrote it and as a message for those who may consider cheating. There can be very serious consequences. Now I have to find a story to cheer me back up.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
God damn!

This might be the best BTB I've read yet...and it's an RAC in the end. I love your story, as much as it hurts.

This is as well constructed and well written as the story that inspired it. I could feel the pain of both spouses in this, first Terry's understandable rage at his wife's betrayal and then at the awful retribution his payback inflicted on her. It was excessive to be sure, just as the harm she did him was excessive. No one here gets out alive, to be sure! I kept thinking "as ye sow, so shall ye reap" while poring through this. But I can't help feeling Julia harvested too much pain. There's no doubt she planted the seeds of destruction but compassion made me recoil from her punishment. I don't mean to discount the damage done to a once proud and honorable man or to a loving union but, well, the quality of mercy is not strained, it droppeth as the gentle rain. (If it weren't for quotes I might have no appropriate comment to make!)

This thing is dark and hateful and not at all what I was expecting. I love that in spite of all that you made love the most powerful force in the end.

Superbly done and brilliantly told! I'd be remiss if I didn't thank you here for directing me to the stories submitted by deepemerald- I loved her original. I'll finish by thanking you for sharing this, and making me aware of your own fine work. This story is wonderful for all its angst and vengeance.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What a story

First you have a great.multifaceted BTB, with a big twist. Then everything moves forward to a reconciliation after a lot of grief. Long, but very entertaining. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good story ill say that

But no be civil have sex whatever but no reconciliation. Im sorry that sounds harsh but ive seen what this does to both a man and a woman. No amount of mea culpa can repair it. While hate is bad long term, it does cleanse the soul for a time till the wronged party can move on without that person having influence over them.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
It’s in the details

Good job! You paid attention to the possible points of failure, and addressed them appropriately. Specially, how Becky handled the videos. Certainly the PI had the originals, which Becky leveraged. Also, that she had cloud backups — anyone blackmailing people, won’t risk having the critical evidence compromised. The guys did their best, but couldn’t know where in the cloud she’d store her backups. For that matter she could have used multiple providers. It lacked a deep emotional component, but otherwise a very good story.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
You just have to wonder....

how well their reconciliation will proceed after all that has happened. Or are they doomed to a dull union for the sake of the kids and some sense of responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
But what does it say...

About all these husbands if despite having an average cock Dan Sullivan was not only able to cuckold them and make sluts out of their wives but continue to retain his hold on some of his sluts who were willing to let go of their marriages and kids/spouses to be his fuck sluts????

WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT THE HUSBANDS??????

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

That was a really nice story. Had all the elements to make it readable to all sides of infidelity

Incorporating a good BTB and ending with a reconciliation of sorts that will probably last.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written.

Still undecided about ending.

She cheated 6 times?

No. When imagination of Dan came into her mind when in bed with dildo or Terry she cheated.

Great sex with Dan! ?!?! Did she really regret it when consequences caught up with her?

Again well written as I couldn't decide

jtwheels

Myhands316Myhands316almost 3 years ago

Sorry, NOT! When you allow someone to get away with something, that just reinforces that they can get away with it again. What seems like consequences to you; to them are "okay so I'll have to eat some crow but I can have my pie too." Once Trust is broken it can NEVER be fixed. Oh it can limp along, but it will never be what it should be. Everything else is justification of cheating, which is never justified. I mean in todays world of No-fault divorces, they can say okay I need different and whammo, no foul. But this is ALWAYS about power and control. How can I have my stable life and the excitement of getting over on the rules too. (FYI) Married to a PhD in Human Services so I do know what I'm prattling on about. If either one cheats, then game over. Remember in living memory, once if one cheated, as long as you killed both of the cheaters, it was justified. Kill only one, then Murder One. Like I said Consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck A Doodle Doo!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Perfect ending!!!! 5/5!!!

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

If you are working 12-16 hour days, 5 - 6 days a week, she isn't your wife. A nanny/maid

Not condoning cheating, but loneliness is the worst feeling in the world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting storyline. No doubt had the scum BTB trolls up in arms over the ending despite the reconciliation warning in the prologue. Very well written, well crafted storyline and didn't spot any typo's or errors. Enjoyed the read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Becky deserved to receive a bit more payback then she did, given the harm to all of the kids. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brutal story. Very unsympathetic but sad characters. The greatest evil here wasn't the serial philanderer but the loneliness and despair. But well written ultimately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reasonable story, horrible ending. Doing things for the kids will be bad in the long run for the kids and the parents alike. Nothing in the story supports taking her back. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Julia better suck it up and be grateful she has a chance at all, as for Helen, she got less than she deserved. She should have lived to suffer all the indignity of her betrayal and ugly ultimatum to her husband, She deserves NO sympathy at all, it should all go to her husband and daughter whom she totally betrayed. Becky on the other hand did deserve her share of her revenge against her cheating husband and the assorted cheating wives who all deserved to be burned beyond all recognition, she is the person who was carrying the largest hurt of the story with a long term cheating scumbag of a husband who inflicted massive pain to her with the assistance of all the cheating whores and deserves sympathy, care and concern as she was so very damaged by the whole running mess, please be kind to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And remember Becky's kids had to endure the shitstormas well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author did a commendable job of showing the ugliness of betrayal. I am puzzled by the negative comments of some, especially those that thought the cheating wife deserved more punishment. Their thinking sounds to be just like the cheaters, no thought for the further damage they would wreak on the children. Selfishness sure rules the hearts of most humans.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

The author did an excellent job in telling the story of the betrayal and the aftermath that followed. Now Terry after divorcing her and all that happened was generous in letting Julia back into the family, I guess the attempted suicide, the deep regret that she displayed, the hospitalization led him to try and forgive and try to make the family whole again. The storyline did stop two soon as it kind of left you believing that they were going to go to counseling for a complete reconciliation when it should have brought the storyline to a real finale, either they made it, or they didn't. Terry's biggest mistake was not to shut Julias affair down at its onset rather than let it run its course. 5/5

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Ruined a great story with the ending. Took it from 5 stars to 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terry was no better than Julia. Sure, she cheated first, but he cheated too. The ending was a little ridiculous too. I get that it's hard to cover any new ground in this category at this point, but Terry becomes a real hypocrite. Hard to root for someone like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terry was a weak man. I believe the author began the story in hopes of making this character less than a man. He succeeded. From 5 stars to 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shame. Great up until the raac, also that was a cheap copout with Becky leaving a loose end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really well done. Thanks for writing and sharing your story. And an early Merry Christmas to you and your family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loser..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For people saying terry was as guilty as julia as he also cheated are all dumbasses.The marriage ends when one of the partner cheats on the other.In this case terry didnt actually cheat on his wife because their marriage was already over when he found out that his wife would rather get some strange than be his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pitiful ending

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

People make dumb decisions, people make mistakes. That people are able to see that there is no such thing as a perfect person, We all have our faults. She felt neglected and became easy prey for a womanizer. I love reconciliation stories. they are more realistic than the BTB stories. Marriage is not enslavement of a spouse. It's about facing problems together, equally . My opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Moving Julia back into the family home and not locking his bedroom door at night ruined the rest of what would have been a 5 star story

For the reconciliation it gets 1 star.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted8 months ago

A lot of twist and turns leaving a lot of damaged relationships. A well written story even if you don't like the ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Regarding, "feeling attractive," if a guy flirts with you, asks you to dance, wants to sleep with you, isn't that enough to show that he finds you attractive, why do you have to fuck him? If he's only showing you attention in order to fuck you, what does that prove?

NoBullAlNoBullAl7 months ago

Not a bad story except very “wordy” to just tell the story!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Way, way, waaaaay too extreme and too wordy. MC's response was like retaliating against being shoved by decapitating and dismembering the person who pushed you. Inasmuch as I tried to like MC, I started disliking him more than the wife or her lover. This kind of writing turns your suffering character into an insufferable jerk.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode666 months ago

I liked the story but it was WAY too wordy. 4 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous