All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely sucking fucking hot

Absolutely fab, so fucking hot and horny. Cunt lapping sex maniac, UK.

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Wow!

Talk about every high schools boy's dream!! He hit the jackpot!!!!

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Fantastic

I wish had someone like that in highschool. WOW excellent story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I had just come of age

Her name was Carolyn, thirty-five and soft enough to become addicted to right out of the gate. Red hair to her shoulders, breasts to die for and she wanted ‘it’. She taught me things that put a smile on my face forty years later. My first job was in a doughnut shop and she worked behind the counter. Carolyn invited me around to her place, and she taught me things that I hadn’t learned in school.

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
Lovely story ...

... hot, sexy, and very well-written. Five stars!

KallMeTTKallMeTTover 6 years ago
Good job!

Very nice. Thank you

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Sorry Ann

Not my cup of tea.

Mature is like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get. This one is really a LW even though the tags included romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memories Rekindled!

My first time was during my highschool years with the neighbor lady 12 years my senior. We both learned so much that Summer.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 6 years ago
Wonderful

She was getting as much out of the encounter as he was, a real journey in personal discovery. That's the magic of this piece. Hope there will be more, and Kevin has some dimension to him beyond a young, ready cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Older woman/young stud story

I want to say thanks for this great older women/young stud story. It was hot. I enjoy all your stories regarding this OW/YM.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
Romance Tag

The romance tag that Rightbank made reference to in his comment was added by the moderators (They seem to add a lot of tags that weren't originally there.) I'm a little confused about his suggestion that the story belonged in Loving Wives since the central character has been a widow for three years at the time of the story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Ann Douglas: re my comment on how stories are categorized on Literotica

My comment was more of a lament, or a way to express a personal dissatisfaction with how a Literotica story is categorized.

A story might be Mature if a significant age difference exists between the principal characters, older woman/young man, older man/young woman, or the people are 35 and older. But, once that label is assigned anything goes. The actual activities participated in can be same sex, same family, anal, fetish, group, BDSM, non con, erotic coupling, or any combination of any or all.

What triggered my comment came from my own misinterpreted expectation. I thought ah ha, a romantic story with at least one of the participants having some years of experience. What I found was, Hi, I'm your 18 y o 1 o'clock appointment, here to surrender my V card, not music, candles, soft light, and cuddles.

imho Mature is too generic. Without subcategories the reader has no idea what they will encounter. Two 68 year olds in leather, with lube, whips, and a star shaped rack would not be a story I would seek out. So, once again it was my expectation that caused my disappointment.

Other categories can also be too broad and undefined. What acts will relatives be doing? Is a story about a Celtic maiden in a fairy ring Sci Fi? If not why list fantasy in the same joint heading? Loving Wives has nothing to do with loving wives. I rarely visit that septic tank any more. Once upon a time the feuding was between reconciliation and BTB readers.. Those formats make up only a small portion of the stories. I often find more interest in the comments than the stories. Want 1 star and flames have the couple go to counseling and get back together.

Ann, keep writing, please. I'm glad you decided to transfer so many of your stories to Lit. Thanks

pooky12349pooky12349over 5 years ago
Emily's Afternoon

Well Ann Douglas, you write one helluva story. It was fun all the way through, and I liked the idea that Sandra had sent Kevin over an hour earlier so that she couldn't chicken out. And once she made up her mind there was no hemming and hawing, she simply went for it. I want a woman like her!

Thanks for a great read!

Ted

Brian6588Brian6588over 5 years ago
Great story

I wish I had your skill on writing. It also brings back memories of my experiences with older women. Now I am up in age and have been having experiences with younger women. I reflect back and the older women were more exciting.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Storytelling As Usual****

Thanks for sharing.****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love It!

Love the innocence and then the runaway lust from both of them. Sexuality is such a gift, and so many repress it. Glad our widow was able to get the heat back in her life.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Another category

This hot story could have also been in the Humor category because there were a lot of things that made me laugh, like when Sandra set the meeting time up, when she called to find out where Kevin was, and several other times. Sounded like both parties got their chimes rung rather well. Thanks

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

Mmmmmh, enjoyed this very much.

Greetings from Germany.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

SMOOOOTH!!

GIVE THE WOMAN WHAT SHE NEEDS! :+)))

d4c4c8d4c4c8over 3 years ago

Just Wow! Cant say much else. Wish I’d met her when I was a virgin

theclenerdudetheclenerdudealmost 3 years ago

Lucky young fellow being broken in by an experienced woman. I would love to meet her now even though I don't qualify as a young man any more.

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

wonderful episode in both lives, sooooo sexy!

theclenerdudetheclenerdudeover 2 years ago

I think every young man should have the opportunity to lay with an older woman hen he first ventures into the life of a sexual being. There is something to be said for experience that only a MILF can offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wonderfully invite your reader into the story you are telling.

encore769encore769over 1 year ago

I have never been with a young man before; this story is one of my ongoing fantasies. Wish I had a friend like Sandra to help make my fantasy come true. Even better, wish I knew a kid as eager as Kevin. I'm wet just thinking about some of the young boys on our street who are probably like Kevin, young, virgin and curious. I may be older and married but I feel I could still inspire a youngster. It's going to happen, just need the right opportunity.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind98 months ago

WOW! Perfect presentation of a mature woman enticed by her good friend to 'let her hair down' and allow her to be the one to introduce an 18 year-old virgin male to the joys of sexual intimacy. The pacing of the transition from her initial reluctance to her final acceptance of becoming intimate with her sexual novice/trainee and their resulting mutual sexual fulfillment was well scripted. Unfortunately, since this offering was posted during 2007, I doubt we'll be hearing of any additional trysts they could have engaged in the during the weeks, months and possibly years that followed - pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent writing. Better description of sex than some of your other stories. Very little exaggeration, realistic, like cock size. Oh how I would like to have had this experience with Mrs Smith, a 50 year old beautiful teacher that really liked me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...