Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

Kevin followed her inside, looking around the foyer while she locked the door behind him. Totally at a loss at what to say to him, Emily was granted a brief reprieve as the phone in the living room began to ring.

"Could you excuse me a moment," she said as she turned to answer the call.

"Hello?" Emily said, having reached the phone on the third ring.

"Hi Emily," Sandra's voice said over the receiver. "Has my little package arrived yet?"

"He's an hour early!" Emily exclaimed, still exhibiting the shock she'd felt out on the porch.

"Well, actually he's not," Sandra replied. "I had a feeling you might get a case of cold feet so I told him to show up at noon instead of one. That way you'd have less chance to back out."

Emily didn't say what she wanted to say, thinking how well her friend could read her and how she should've expected her to pull a dirty trick like that. Instead she commented on how young the boy looked.

"I told you he was cute," Sandra laughed.

"You didn't tell me he was jailbait," she interjected.

"Oh no, I wouldn't do that to you," Sandra said, her voice now quite serious. "He's just one of those people who look a lot younger than they really are. You're not going to hold that against him are you? Remember Don Carpenter?"

Not even thinking that nodding her head to a question on the phone was rather silly, Emily remembered the name in question from their high school class. Don suffered from what they jokingly referred to as "Dick Clark Syndrome." Even in his late twenties, he didn't look old enough to go to an R rated movie by himself.

"Sandra, I don't think I can do this," Emily finally said. "In fact I was just about to call you when he showed up."

"I see," was all Sandra said.

Then after a very long pause, she asked that Emily bring Kevin to the phone and she would explain the situation to him. Emily replied that wouldn't be necessary, that since she was the one who caused all this trouble, she would explain it to him.

Sandra concluded with agreeing with whatever Emily thought best. Adding at the end that Emily could tell Kevin that if he wanted, he could come over to her house when he left there and she would make the afternoon up to him.

After hanging up the phone, Emily stood there for a few long moments, considering what she was going to say to him. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice that when she didn't return right away from her call, Kevin had followed her into the living room.

"It seems there was a little mix-up in what time Sandra was supposed to tell you to be here," Emily said when she finally noticed him. "I thought you weren't coming until one."

"I can go for a walk and come back later," Kevin quickly offered.

"No, that's not necessary," Emily said as she tried to smile. "I just thought I'd be more dressed when you showed up."

Seeing what the plans for her afternoon were supposed to be, Emily suddenly thought it incongruous to have been concerned how she was supposed to have been dressed come one o'clock.

"Better to get this over with," Emily thought as she smiled at the young man. "At least he won't be too disappointed when I tell him about Sandra's offer."

But instead of saying the words that had been uppermost in her mind only a few seconds before, Emily found herself asking something completely different.

"Are you really eighteen?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kevin replied. "I know I don't look that old but I'll be happy to show you my driver's license."

"No, you don't have to do that," Emily said, almost having to suppress a laugh as Kevin was already reaching for his wallet.

"Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?" Emily went on. "They might be a little personal."

"Sure anything you want to ask," Kevin asked, finding it a little funny that this woman who he was supposed to become intimate with seemed so hesitant about asking personal questions.

"Are you really a virgin?" she asked.

Kevin took a few moments to answer. It wasn't that he was embarrassed to admit it, it was just that he was considering if the admission was going to help or hinder his chances of correcting the condition.

"You've never done anything with a girl?" Emily inquired.

"Oh I've dated girls and done some things, but nothing that serious," Kevin replied, "and of course Mrs. Wilkins..."

"Yes, I already know what Mrs. Wilkins did for you," Sandra said, wondering why she was having such a hard time getting to the point.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" Emily asked.

"Oh yes," Kevin instantly answered, but then again what other answer was he going to give.

"As attractive as Mrs. Wilkins?" she added.

"In a different way," Kevin replied diplomatically.

"Are you nervous?" said Emily as she closed the short distance between the two of them.

"A little," he admitted.

"Well you know something," Emily smiled as she stood only a foot away from him, "I'm a little nervous myself. Unlike Mrs. Wilkins, this doesn't come that easily for me."

"Oh," Kevin said, realizing for the first time that the afternoon might not go as he had expected.

"Still," Emily said as she looked into his youthful face. "Perhaps there's a way the two of us could help each other become less nervous."

With that she took his right hand in hers and lifting it upward, slipped in between the folds of her bathrobe. The soft sigh she let out as his hand pressed against her naked breast was echoed by an even larger one from Kevin as he felt the hardness of her nipples against his fingers.

Emily waited a minute or two as he enjoyed the warmth of her flesh, then loosened the belt of her robe and guided his hand downward until it came to rest between her legs. A look of high excitement filled his face.

"Can you feel how wet my pussy is right now?" she asked.

Kevin's reply was nonverbal but unmistakable.

"Do you realize that you're the one who made it that way?" She added as she moved even closer to him.

Again words failed Kevin but his understanding was evident.

"And I can see that I must be having a similar effect on you," Emily noted as she glanced down at the bulge in his shorts.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Kevin said, his apology coming automatically.

"There's no need to be," Emily laughed softly, "for an old lady like me, that's quite a compliment."

"I don't think you're old," Kevin retorted, and this time it was obvious that his response wasn't automatic.

"That's good," Emily said as she pressed her now exposed body against his, "because I no longer think you're too young."

As her lips pressed against his, Emily took a fleeting moment to think that it looked like Sandra was going to have to find her own afternoon delight. This one was already taken.

-=-=-=-=

A second kiss followed the first, then a third, fourth and fifth until both of them quickly lost track. Lips and tongues interlocked as their explored each other's mouth. For a boy of Kevin's age and experience, Emily was surprised at how good he was at this. If she were to compare the two, he was certainly better at it than Mark had been at his age.

"My, you certainly are good at that," she put her thought into words when they paused for air.

"Most of the girls I've dated like to kiss," Kevin replied, "so we used to do it a lot."

"Well they say, practice makes perfect," Emily laughed softly.

Kevin just smiled in a way that made the last of Emily's hesitations melt away. In the past, she used to find it amusing how older men, who should've known better, could toss caution to the wind when confronted with a younger, pretty girl who showed the slightest interest in them. At this moment, she understood exactly how they felt.

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" Emily asked.

Kevin nodded his head yes, the smile on his face growing broader. "Well I think that you're simply adorable," Emily replied, "and I can't wait another minute to make love to you."

With that, and no longer to her surprise, the forty-six-year-old pulled the sash of her robe and let it fall totally open. Kevin's eyes opened wide as the fullness of her naked body came into view, more so when she slipped out of the terrycloth wrap, letting it drop to the floor.

"Oh God!" Kevin gasped as he took in her nude form.

"Do you think I have nice boobs?" Emily went on to ask as she cupped them with the palms of her hand, stepping closer to him as she did.

"Oh yes," Kevin managed to reply.

"You don't think my nipples are too small?" she added as she lowered her hands to the underside of her mounds, leaving the small tips to stand erect on their own.

"Oh no," was his quick reply.

"Then why don't you suck them," Emily offered as she again halved the distance between them. "Would you like that?"

Deciding that actions, not words were what the moment called for, Kevin took hold of her breasts, one in each hand, and brought his mouth down to the closer of the two. His tongue reached out and traced a line around the darker circle that encompassed her nipple. Then he closed his mouth around it, pulling it deep inside.

"Oh yes," Emily sighed as she enjoyed the wet touch.

Kevin continued for a few seconds more, then paused just long enough to ask if he was doing it right.

"Just a little harder," Emily suggested, "and take your time, there's no need to rush. We have all afternoon."

The sandy haired teen went back to his task, following her suggestion. Even as his mouth and tongue played with her nipple, he ran his fingers along side her flesh, adding to her titillation.

"That's perfect," Emily encouraged as he worked his way to her other mound, "so very good."

If the girls Kevin had been dating had held him to just kissing, she thought, then it had certainly had been their loss. She also wondered what else he might be naturally good at. But no need to rush on that question, she told herself, she would find out soon enough.

Moving over to the couch, she let him play with her breasts for as long as he wanted, his fingers dancing over their fullness even as his mouth worked its way back and forth between both nipples. It was apparent that he was an observant learner, picking up on her reactions to what he tried and concentrating on what produced the most pleasing response.

"Do you know what would make this a lot more fun?" Emily whispered into his ear as he buried his face between her breasts. "If we took a minute to get you out of those clothes as well."

Excited, Kevin quickly sat up and started to pull off his t-shirt. He had just raised it an inch or so when Emily stopped him by putting an outstretched hand on the center of his chest, stopping it from going any further.

"No, let me do it," she said with all the enthusiasm of a little girl on Christmas morning.

Replacing his hands with her own, Emily slid them under his shirt and, brushing his lightly haired chest with her palms, lifted it until his entire chest was exposed. Leaning forward, she mischievously brought her own lips to his nipples and kissed each of them, tickling the tips of both with her tongue. Then, grabbing the sides of the shirt, she pulled it up and over his head. "Such a pretty chest," she noted as again a hand ran across it, causing a wave of delight to wash over him as she brushed back the tiny hairs.

While he was still sitting, Emily reached down and undid the laces of his sneakers. It took little effort to slide off both them and the white socks beneath. Then she told him to stand up alongside the front of the couch.

Her eyes couldn't help but be drawn to the enticing bulge in his shorts, straining to be let free. Again she reminded herself that there wasn't any rush and that this was a moment to be savored. Gently, she tugged at his shorts, sliding them down his legs until only the plain white briefs remained.

"Oh my," Emily sighed as the swelling beneath the cotton material looked even more pronounced.

Slowly she ran her fingers over the bulge, causing a quiet but satisfactory moan to slip from Kevin's lips. Mark's hadn't been the only cock she'd seen in her life, there had been a few boys before him, even if none of them had gotten as far as her husband-to-be. Still, those had been a very long time ago and just the though of the unveiling filled her with a long absent anticipation.

Rather than go slowly as she had with his shorts, Emily gave in to urgency and pulled down his briefs in one rapid motion. His cock, which she quickly judged to be about average, maybe even just a little smaller than Mark's, snapped right back to attention. She'd never been one of those women obsessed with size so much as the willingness to use what you had. Something Mark had always been quite good at. Hopefully those were lessons she would be able to pass on to Kevin.

"It's beautiful," Emily gushed as she leaned forward and planted a kiss on the head of it.

Kevin blushed, but it was evident that he was quite pleased with her assessment.

"Would you like me to suck it?" Emily asked, running the flat of her fingers along its length.

"Actually, I'd like to do that to you first," Kevin surprisingly replied, "if that's okay I mean."

"Oh it's much more than okay," Emily answered, taken back by the idea that he'd rather go down on her than have his cock sucked. Sandra certainly hadn't been kidding when she said they were eager to please.

After giving Kevin a quick kiss, Emily stretched out along the length of the couch, lifting one leg up onto the back of the sofa and let the other stretch out onto the carpeted floor, clearing a wide path between her legs. Kevin climbed back onto the couch in the space she had created, pausing for the longest time to just gaze at the delight between her thighs.

Taking in the look on his face, Emily was pretty sure this was the first time the young man had ever seen the sex of a women this close before, at least in real life. She was pleased with herself that she had given in to vanity this morning when, after taking note of all of the hair that covered her pussy, had at least trimmed away most of it. It might still be a mixture of brown, grey and white, but at least it no longer hindered the view.

Kevin placed a hand as far down on each of her legs that he could reach, then began to gently slide them along, caressing the excited flesh as he went. As he neared his prize, he lowered his head between her legs and began to alternately kiss each thigh, moving closer with each repetition. Emily had the feeling he was acting out something he might've seen in an adult film, she and Mark had watched a number over the years, but if it made him happy, who was she to complain. Besides, porn flick or not, it did feel pretty nice.

"Oh yes," Emily moaned quite loudly as Kevin reached the center and with the luck of the Irish, put his outstretched tongue right on her most sensitive spot on the very first try.

As before, he picked up on that immediately and, while also exploring the area around it, kept returning to that spot. Without hesitation, he twirled his tongue deep inside her, working its way as far as it would go. Looking down, Emily could see the eagerness in his face, a look of pure delight in the sensations he was bringing her. Sensations that had been absent much too long in her life. Sandra had been right about that as well.

Dropping her head back down, Emily closed her eyes and just let it all wash over her. This was something that the battery powered toy in her nightstand could never replace. Again finding herself comparing Kevin to Mark, she remembered it hadn't been well until long after they'd been married that Mark had finally gotten into cunnilingus, at least as something one had to do if he wanted to get laid. Kevin, it seemed, was one of those really got into it for its own sake, evidenced by the fact that he showed no signs of stopping.

"Oh God, Kevin, yes," Emily moaned as yet another surge of joy danced across her body. "Lick my pussy harder, suck my cunt!"

Kevin had no way of knowing of course, but the sudden inclusion of the c-word was the ultimate proof of what he was doing to her. It was a word that Emily never used, not in her four and a half decades of life. Except in that sole situations when lust overcame reason and passion totally took control.

Again and again she felt her body rock under tiny explosions that began between her legs and radiated outward. She lost track of time and had no idea how long they were going at it, only that they finally reached a point where she was filled with an overwhelming need to respond in kind.

"Let me suck your cock!" she said as she reached down and brushed her hands against the sides of his head to get his attention. Such was his intent on continuing what he was doing, her first two requests had gone unheard.

Emily shifted position, lowering herself just enough so that Kevin could crawl up the length of the couch so that, with his outstretched arms braced against the arm, his cock hung free over her face. They had paused in their change just long enough for a long deep kiss to be exchanged, giving Emily a mouthful of her own excitement as she probed her tongue deep into Kevin's mouth.

Taking hold of his cock, Emily slowly pumped it a few times, restoring whatever hardness might've been lost while he'd been going down on her. Bringing it close to her mouth, she reached out with her tongue and ran it around its head, then rubbed the side of his cock against her lips.

"Do you like that?" Emily asked, not really expecting an answer.

She kissed the head a few more times, then slipped it completely into her mouth. Kevin let out a loud moan of satisfaction as he felt the wetness engulf his cock. Taking hold of his balls, she lifted her head far enough up to take his entire length, then dropped back to let it slide out. Only to repeat the action again and again. She knew that she wasn't the first woman to give him a blowjob, but Emily was determined to make this one the most memorable. Kevin quickly got into the spirit of things, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, letting her concentrate her attention.

"Fuck my tits," Emily said a short time as she let his hardness again fall from her mouth.

Kevin was quick to comply as he moved down just a bit further and Emily placed her hands on both sides of her mounds. Squeezing them together, she wrapped his hardness in a cocoon of warm, soft flesh. Slowly at first, then with quickening speed, he pressed his cock between her sweat covered orbs. Back and forth the two of them heaved, only the sound of soft moans and labored breathing filling the air.

"Does that feel nice?" Emily asked as she pressed herself even harder around his cock.

"Oh it feels wonderful," came his reply as he leaned down and brought his mouth to hers.

"Well I know what would feel even more wonderful," Emily offered as their lips parted.

It took only a moment for Kevin to come up with the answer to her thought on his own. Leaning close to her once more he asked if he could fuck her.

"Of course," she smiled, "that's what were here for, aren't we?"

Again they changed position with Emily now sitting on against the outside arm of the couch and Kevin standing in front of her. Spreading her legs, she took hold of his maleness and invited him to enter her.

"Put it in nice and slow," Emily said as she rubbed one breast with her hand, "take your time and enjoy it."

Kevin placed his cockhead at the entrance of her pussy, rubbing it against the wet mound. Moving slowly, he slipped it inside of her, pausing to take notice of how it felt every inch of the way. He gasped as he felt her softness close around him, taking hold and making him hers.

For Emily, the sensation was no less memorable as Kevin was only the second man in her life to know her so intimately. She wanted to remember every second of the experience as memorably as he did. Gently he drew back, to repeat his effort of only moments before with equally gratifying results.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers