Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,178 Followers

"Just a little harder," Emily suggested as he entered her a third time.

From that point on, his entries became both harder and more frequent, until he soon worked up a good tempo. Along he way, his thrusts had been cheered on by the increasing frequency of Emily's cries of passion.

Emily held him tight, holding him in place so that he could use his hands to massage her breasts as he continued to fuck her. The look of satisfaction on her face, coupled with continued encouragements, raised his own level of exhilaration.

"Fuck me harder," Emily panted, "fuck me as hard as you can. Don't be afraid of hurting me."

Again falling back on the adult films he had seen, Kevin slid his hands under her legs and lifted the both of them higher, allowing him to penetrate her even deeper. Faster as well as they pressed tighter together, close enough for their mouths to again meet.

Tongues interlocked, slipping between each other's mouths as Emily met each new thrust, drawing him deeper inside her. She wrapped her arms around him, and he around her and they became almost one. All the while cascading further down the road to orgasm.

"Fuck me hard," Emily get repeating in a breathless voice, "fuck me harder, oh yes!"

"I'm...I'm gonna come..." Kevin announced not long after, the rising sensation deep within him all too familiar.

"Yes, oh yes," Emily echoed, lost in the demands of her own body. "I want to see you come."

Kevin took the unthinking remark a little too literally and pulled out of her. Rather than being disappointed, Emily made the best of it and grabbed his cock, pumping it furiously. It exploded in her hand, showering her breasts and stomach with his eruption.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," Kevin quickly said when he realized his error.

"It's okay," she assured him as she let out a deep breath and ran her gooey hand over his still hard cock. "I'm sure that there's more where that came from."

Kevin's eyes widened at the thought that their encounter wasn't over yet. Already this afternoon had turned out to be much more than he ever could've imagined.

Before he could say anything, they were interrupted by the ringing of the phone. Since they were done, at least for the moment, Emily couldn't bring herself to ignore the call.

"Be right back," she promised him with a kiss as she moved over to the table where the phone rested.

-=-=-=-=

To her surprise, it was Sandra on the line. She had become concerned when Kevin hadn't arrived at her house. Her ego wouldn't let her consider the possibility that he might've decided that he wasn't interested in the consolation prize she had offered.

"I'm afraid he got a better offer," Emily said softly into the receiver so that only Sandra could hear , a wicked gleam in her eye.

"I don't understand," Sandra replied, unable to imagine what could be better than an afternoon in the sack with her.

"He's still here," Emily finally said in way of explanation.

"Why is he still..." Sandra started to say and then realized the answer. "You didn't..." "I did," came the reply.

"How was it?" Sandra asked.

"I'll tell you all about it ... tomorrow," Emily laughed as she looked back across the room at the naked young man looking back at her. "Right now, this girl needs to be laid ... again."

With that, she hung up the phone and walked back to Kevin.

"Now that we've gotten that pesky matter of virginity out of the way," she said as she tossed her arms around him and pressed her body close to his, "what do you say we go upstairs and really fuck our brains out?"

As she had many times already this afternoon, Emily really never imagined any answer other than yes from the boy in her arms. In this, she was again not disappointed.

END (c) Ann Douglas 2007

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,178 Followers