All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight Turns Shocking'

by RossDaniels

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

Wow, hot story! I came all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

So realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow!!!

that was one hellava story for your first time. I would love to see another part 2 to it, where the dad gets his daughters anal, or the mom uses a strap-on on her....bring it on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ross

You can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!

Are you sure your not a professional author of some sort. That story was really hot and riveting.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 17 years ago
I didn't grade it on the vote scale as it would...

not have been fair of me.

I was somewhat turned off when you spoke of the wife's GENEROUS breats. However I continued as I was enjoying the story otherwise since it had a different theme.

Then like most MALE authors you had to toss in the 8 inch dick.

At that point I quit reading.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Loved it

That was wicked. Thank you! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent for a first time writer!!!!

EXCELLENT first attempt... very gradual and sensual, not just your average slam bam thank you mame type of story. Look forward to more of your writing! SOON!!!

tinman69stinman69sover 17 years ago
Fantastic story!!

All I can add to everything below is to keep on writing because you are good. And I thought the story was very realistic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

Oooohh wow... I have pussy juices all over my hand! Thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very well written

I usually only read mother/son incest stories, but this one was so well written and realistic that I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work.

cheers, Marie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Damn, Ross...

Boy, what I would do for that kind of ROGERING!

Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbabout 17 years ago
Why do you guys think that you have to give your -

--'hero' an over size dicky?

It is so boringgggggggg

Lady_MarlisaLady_Marlisaalmost 17 years ago
Very realistic

I loved the conflict in the father, very realistic and touching and shows the stirning and inner turmoil of the father. I enjoyed it a great deal.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Awesome Ross, just fucking awesome. Thanks!

foxxxiefoxxxieover 15 years ago
plot

This is just me but I could have used more set up. You tell a lot about what is happening, I would have liked to see what happens. I'm not a gramar person so I wont comment. But, having a story start out with sex is like jumping into a hot bath. Bath's are soothing but to jump in is not brining pleasure but invites burns. I liked the real emotion from the dad, his regret. Not sure all of the regret would be wooed off by the daughter saying its ok. I realize this is one of your older ones, so some of my comments may not apply. Nice Job Ross.

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlalmost 14 years ago

that was hot....you made me very wet....thank you...I hope we get to talk soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot!

Thank you so much for telling me to read your story. I really enjoyed it - & so did my pussy... I'm also flattered you liked my stories. I'd love to hear from you again.

Kisses,

Emma

Lovely_Emma_21

juci_lucijuci_lucialmost 13 years ago
sexy!!!

another brilliant story!!! I'm beginning to be constantly aroused reading your work! nothing a good old flick of the bean won't cure ;-) luci xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Great Story!

Your story has triggered wonderful memories for my wife and eight daughters as we read this story together and we reinacted the deflowrings of each of my wonderful daughters! They each were a little younger at the time when they lost their viginity to me having smaller breasts to suckle on that night but they did grow ample ones once they each had given their mother and I, two girls to have and to hold making a total of 24 of my daughters. All but the youngest know the joy of sex with each other as well as their mothers and grandmother and I and soon the youngest one will be at the right age for her deflowering! She already knows and enjoys sex with her mother and grandmother and sisters and soon will know how great it is to lose one's virginity and join the family group in fucking me! and she and I are looking forward to that special day coming up soon. Thank you again for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
THE REST OF THE STORY;

LIKE SO MANY OF THESE WRITERS, YOU LEARN HOW TO WRITE ABOUT FUCKING BUT HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TELL A STORY. NO, GOOD EXPLANATION OF HOW IT BEGAN, NOTHING ABOUT A CONVERSATION BEFORE JUST FUCKING, AND THEN JUST THE END? WTF? NOW WHAT?

SO SAD TO WASTE OUR TIME.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous