Afternoon Delight Turns Shocking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers

At that moment, I heard April gasp and looked down to see that Kellie's mouth had made contact with her sex. She was tracing along April's slit with the tip of her tongue, pressing herself inside a bit more each time. Instinctively, I used my other hand, the one not busy caressing my daughter's cheek, and moved it to her breasts and began to caress them gently.

April's breathing quickened and she began to buck her hips, as if to beg for greater contact with her mother's eager mouth. Kellie got the message loud and clear and raised April's legs over her shoulders and buried her tongue deep in her daughter's dripping sex.

Spurred on by Kellie's example, I leaned down and took April's right breast in my mouth and began to suckle eagerly on the nipple, which had swelled to a remarkable size by this time. I released one nipple and moved to the other, sucking hard and biting ever-so-slightly with my teeth.

About that time, I felt April's breath catch in her throat and she was completely still for just an instant. Then her body went rigid, every muscle taught, as she bucked her hips wildly and locked her legs around her mother's neck, drawing her in and holding her mouth in place.

"Oh, Mommy," she panted. "Oh Mommy . . . oh Mommy . . . oh Mommy . . ." over and over again. I'm not sure what was more erotic, April's young body writhing in the throes of orgasm, or the sound of her voice urging her mother on. I had never experienced anything like it in my entire life.

I released April's breast from my mouth and leaned back on my elbow to watch them. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen—the two people I loved most in the world, sharing such an intimate experience, totally lost in the moment, totally into the pleasure—one giving and one receiving.

April's body went limp, but her mother hardly paused at all. Instead, Kellie thrust two fingers into April and curled them to massage her g-spot. At the same time, she used her thumb on her daughter's swollen clit, rubbing along each side of it, then flicking it as she moved from one side to the other.

It was obvious that Kellie had found the right spot because April came quickly back to life and began whimpering and moaning from the sheer pleasure of the sensations. In just a few moments, I saw her stomach tighten again and she began to throw her head wildly from side to side. One hand gripped the sheets tightly, while the other found my wrist and squeezed with remarkable strength.

Quickly, Kellie slid her fingers from April's spasming tunnel and replaced them with her tongue, licking, lapping and flicking in one frenetic motion. Finally, she took April's clit between her lips and began to nurse on it, and April seemed to roll right through her second orgasm and on to a third.

By now her body was covered with a slick sheen of perspiration and her mouth was open wide, trying to catch her breath from the exertion. Soon she was crying out, almost as if in pain. She bit down hard on her bottom lip as she came yet again and finally reached down to push her mother's mouth away from her dripping pussy. She was clearly much too sensitive for any more stimulation.

Sensing that April could take no more, Kellie removed her mouth and looked up to see her literally passed out from the exertion and ecstasy. As Kellie looked up, I could see that her face was covered with April's juices, and the sight made my cock throb and spasm. For a moment, I thought I would cum at just the sight of her.

The next thing that happened was nearly beyond belief. Kellie reached out and dipped her fingers into April's wet folds, covering her hand in our daughter's nectar. Then, looking directly into my eyes, Kellie reached up, took my cock in her slick hand and began to coat my rigid shaft with my daughter's juices.

The sensation simply defies description. It was warm. It was wet. It was so . . . bad. I could feel my balls begin to tighten and knew that I would soon cum like never before. My body was on fire and my mind was completely given over to the deliciously dark pleasure that had enveloped me.

I felt Kellie tug on my cock, as if to pull me toward her. I shifted my body in her direction and found myself on my knees between my daughter's legs, my wife still holding my cock in her hot, wet hand. Then, almost before I realized it, Kellie was running the swollen head of my cock along my daughter's slit. The precum was oozing from the large purple head and mixing with April's sweet nectar.

At the first touch of my daughter's soft skin, any remaining inhibitions simply abandoned me. Giving not a thought to anything except my own wild arousal, I plunged my cock deep inside April's tight opening and felt myself being enveloped by her wet heat. I faintly remember hearing her cry out, but I ignored it. At that moment, my entire world was centered in my cock and the tight little sheath that was caressing it over and over.

I rested my hands on either side of April's head and drove my cock deep insider her, over and over again. My balls slapped at her and I ground my pubic bone into her clit each time I plunged fully inside her. It was as if I could not fuck her fast enough, hard enough, deep enough. My only conscious thought was what a terrible line I had crossed . . . and how fucking good it felt!

My arousal was so extreme to begin with that it took only a few minutes before I felt myself grow and swell inside April's tight little pussy. And then the explosion . . . like a jolt of electricity applied directly to the base of my cock. I erupted over and over again, painting the inside of my daughter's sex with my hot cum. Between each delicious pulse, I drew my cock out so only the head was still inside, then buried it fully as the next spasm hit.

I wanted the sensation to last forever. But all too soon it was over and I collapsed onto April's chest, my arms too weak to support my weight. The perspiration from our bodies mixed and I felt my daughter's ample breasts being pressed flat against her under the weight of my heaving chest.

I opened my eyes, which had been tightly shut during my ecstasy, and looked directly into April's. They were wide open, staring back at me in surprise, in wonderment. And her look brought me back to earth . . .crashing.

"Oh my god!" I thought to myself. "I've just fucked my daughter. What kind of a monster am I?" At the same time, I realized that my softening cock was still buried inside her. Suddenly disgusted and ashamed by what had happened, I recoiled from her, rolling quickly onto my side, to face away from her.

I lay there motionless, staring blankly at the wall and trying to catch my breath. My emotions overwhelmed me—a combination of shame, embarrassment and regret. How could I have let something like this happen?

Suddenly, I felt two sets of hands on me, caressing me, soothing me. Two sets of lips kissing my face, my neck. Then my daughter's sweet voice. "It's okay, Daddy," she whispered. "It's okay. It's what I wanted. It's what I've wanted for so long."

And with those words, she and Kellie both began to cover my face with kisses, as if trying wipe away any lingering feelings of shame and regret. "It's what we both wanted, sweetheart," Kellie whispered.

I felt Kellie mold herself to the contours of my back as she "spooned" me from behind. At the same time, April pressed her backside against the front of me and pulled my arm over her until my hand rested lightly on her breast.

As we lay still, our breathing began to synchronize and my eyes became heavy. The last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep was the warmth of my daughter's hand, reaching behind her, grasping my flaccid cock gently and bringing it to rest in the cleft of her firm young bottom. Then there was nothing but the feel of soft skin and the sweet smell of our sex.

RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers
12