All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight with MIL'

by paulward1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Well written and honest, loved it! I'm sure the daughter will catch them fucking, probably all planned by the Mother! We need the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

OMG!!! What a story. I also wanted to fuck my MIL and my mom. In fact, my wife will jack me off while telling me that her mother and my mother is actually doing the jerking. One night she even had them both jerking me in the darkness of our bedroom and that was wonderful. You see, I also fantasized about fucking my mother and my MIL while fucking my wife. And, she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved the surprise set up aspect of this story. Would love a sequel or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good

An exuberant story, well told.

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 6 years ago
Well Done...

Well thought out, entertaining and erotic! I, too, would like to read more about Paul and his adventures. I really appreciate the editing, also. So much easier to read with minimal, if any, mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I thought Paul would have a healthy growth of chest hair for his mother-in-law to touch, caress, taste? That would be a truly sexy sight AND feeling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written

Having had some "family" adventures in my past. I suspect this story is closer to the source than it seems.

Please continue with some of the back stories you referenced in this story.

Keep it/us cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot!!

please continue.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
caught?

Did they return home and caught you both?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very fun read

Very erotic progression of the story. Loved description in the beginning of the half slip. My mother started with half slip and bra, then just the slip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I once got to fuck my MIL when I was visiting her. She was ravenous and loved sucking my cock. Unfortunately she move in with another daughter so never did get the chance to make love to her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can’t vote to rate this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous