Afternoon In La La Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's fine. Or at least it will be, in a minute or two." I tried to sound more confident in that than I felt.

"Ribbed For Her Pleasure. And that works for me."

Up to her teeth, a quick zip, a casual flick away of the wrapper, and she brought the rubber down quickly. Switched hands, another stroke, it unrolled, and we were ready to go.

Well, almost ready. I still had a fair amount of stiffening to do before I'd really be in shape. I don't recover as fast as I used to, and I wasn't sure how I was going to react to sex with a female-type person after all these years.

She went back to pumping with her right hand, used the left to get a big squirt of slippery suntan lotion, and pushed it deep up inside her. She swung a leg and the combination of that plus her own juices left over from earlier were enough to get me inside. Not being too tight is actually an advantage sometimes.

Rolling her hips more than pumping in and out, which wasn't going to work until I'd firmed up a lot more, she squirted a big line of the lotion onto her shoulders, chest and breasts. She gathered some onto her fingertips and spread it on her face. "Get my tits, will you?"

I helped her out, which actually seemed to help me out too. She jiggled very pleasantly below my hands once again as I worked outward from the nipples, remembering her instructions. I filled out a little more, filling her a little more. Maybe I was learning to like it after all. Like it for the first time?

Leaning forward, she pressed the bottle into my hands. "Be sure and get my butt, OK? So I don't burn, we may be here a while."

"A guy can hope," was all I could think of to reply.

"Girl too you know, Big Boy," she giggled.

Working blind, I did my best to cover as much of her shoulders, sides and back as I could reach, feeling the bumps of her spine below my fingers. Another big handful went on one cheek, and I reached hard to pull some over to the other side. Her slowly rotating around and grinding back and forth on my cock helped me get everything covered fairly well.

I got some onto as much of each thigh as I could, then went back to her ass and made sure there was plenty of lotion spread deep into the crack. Getting noticeably harder now.

She arched her back and moved up slightly on me, bringing the opening up to my fingertip and her lips up to my ear. "Not inside," she quietly reminded me. "Well, not yet at least," she quietly promised. Kind of.

Her head was turned, pressed tight to my collar bone, her necklace and earring scratching slightly. Her breath was blowing into my shoulder. It's a very different position than with guys, and I tried to remember the last time I'd been in it.

Then I recalled that that night hadn't ended very well.

It wasn't helping me get any harder, so I tried to get back into this moment, which was going splendidly. Once I returned to noticing how supple her skin felt below my hands, how nice her hair smelled below my nostrils, how deep her hard nipples were digging into my chest now moving up and down, pushing my now more than stiff enough erection into her, I forgot the past completely and just went with the present.

Things change, I guess. People too. Even me? I didn't want to think about the future either, at least not just yet. There was plenty going on right now worth paying attention to.

By the time I had gotten nicely hard, she had gotten nicely wet. I was pistoning in and out smooth and easy and deep. I like deep.

"Ummmmm..." she cooed, softly. "That's sooooo nice, Big Boy..." Again laying it on a bit thick. I reached up, lifted her chin, and kissed her quickly at the top of her stroke. She paused, which was fine by me. I was more than hard enough now.

I hooked one arm around her waist to hold on tight, reached over with the other hand to make sure the chair next to us hadn't shifted, and rolled over. Guys or girls, I always like to be on top.

Jade green eyes flashed bright in the sudden sunshine as she landed on her back, then slowly disappeared behind lightly closed lids. Her arms came up and circled my neck, her knees stayed high and her ankles crossed behind the small of my back. "Oooooo, that's sooooo good, Big Boy..." she sighed, hugging me tight above and below. "Now's your big chance. Ravish me!"

'Big Boy' was what she probably called every guy she screwed, I thought. To avoid embarrassing mistakes. I wasn't offended. I never used names, which is pretty much the same thing.

Suddenly, I wondered what she called the girls? I made a mental note to ask, if the time ever seemed right.

She pressed her nose into my collarbone, I got my elbows to just the right spot and my fingers under, around, and up over her shoulders. With matching deep breaths, we both got seriously down to work.

Sweat was building on her chest, shoulders and forehead. Mine too, I could tell. We were breathing together, moving together, feeling together.

Jerked out of the moment together by my cell phone telling me an e-mail had just arrived. I stopped.

She tapped me lightly on the shoulder. "Keep going, I'll get it."

So I got going once again.

She wrapped one arm still tight around my neck and reached out with the other. She fumbled for a bit, then found the phone at last and held it up, reading over my shoulder. I slowed quite a bit, carefully not bottoming into her, so the screen wouldn't bounce around quite so much.

"He says we got a deal. Your agent. Well he thinks so at least. He's agreed to your price, but he wants the closing date moved up even more. After a year, they're both shocked at how fast it came together, he says. What did that smartass woman you were talking to earlier have to say about the timing? I only heard your half, asking the question."

So she had been listening. "That it wouldn't be a problem, not to worry about it. We could close this week if we had to. I think we've got a deal."

She grinned and slapped me with her feet again, twice quickly. "Well then giddy-up, Big Boy. We've got some celebrating to do."

But I didn't. "In a minute. Hang on tight?" Once I felt both hands around my neck I lifted straight up and pulled back, and then kneeled with my ankles under us. I pulled her forward until she was sitting on my lap, then leaned back to make as much cock as possible available to her.

I grabbed both hips and started her moving again on me. She repositioned her legs, knees beside my hips and her feet on the chair for better leverage, and picked up the rhythm.

"Slowly, m'dear, slowly. Just enough keep me hard and you wet. We don't have a deal until I reply, you know. Gimme' the phone?"

She pouted a little, mostly for show I was certain, and handed it over. Then put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself and went back to mostly side to side, around and around, tits swaying in rhythm, carefully stirring the half of my cock that stuck up high enough to still be inside her. "Better hurry up, Big Boy," she whispered breathlessly, "I'm waiting."

I keyed in a quick 'say yes get started talk soon', sent it out and switched the damned thing off. Dropped it aside, grabbed hers and hunted for the power button.

She saw what I was doing and grinned at me, eyes back to sparkling. "Top right, push hard, it sticks sometimes," she said quickly. I followed directions and we were alone at last.

I eased her back to her back and straightened out my legs, trying to stretch as I plunged in deep again, banging hard into her with an guttural "Ufff!" from both of us as our pubic bones slapped together. Less than two minutes like that had given me a hell of a charley horse in both hips. I vowed to hit the gym more often.

She lifted her knees and slapped her feet on my ass again. "OK, this time I really mean it. Ride me home, will ya'?."

"Doing my best, m'dear. Patience."

"Patience my ass. Lift up a little, will ya?"

I eased back and off her, careful to stay inside. She straightened and lifted her legs until her ankles were beside my ears and she was folded neatly in half. I got my arms out, around, and re-circled it all, elbows supporting. Calves pressed into my chest, thighs into my stomach, lifting me up a little more.

She licked her right hand fingers very wet and reached down between us. "Makes some space, gives me room to work," she explained.

I could feel her knuckles pressing into my tummy as her fingers flicked between us. I tried to look down, to see what was going on, but her hand was in the way. She seemed to know what she was doing, so I left lady parts up to her and really got down to business.

I closed my eyes and pushed in hard, not too fast but very deep and steady, full strokes but careful to stay inside. Cooling on the out stroke, warming on the in. Keeping my breathing under control, listening to hers, trying to move together.

She shifted now and then, getting herself into a slightly better position, lifting me a little higher still with her legs. She started to swing her hips again side to side exactly in time with my thrusting. It seemed to double the sensations, double the friction. Despite a rocky start, or maybe because of it, she'd obviously educated herself into being a very good lay indeed. Even out of practice, I could recognize that.

Her other hand roamed freely around my back and shoulders, fingernails dragging across the sunburn I'd been developing for the last several minutes. Thanks to all the interruptions she hadn't gotten any lotion there, and I was really starting to feel it. I had decided to deal with that later on. I didn't want to stop, for fear of having trouble starting up again. Plus I was actually having a very good time screwing her. Much less friction, of course, but somehow that didn't matter as much as I'd feared.

Her feet turned in, suddenly, big toes behind my ears and scraping through my hair as I stroked, startling me a little. I tried to keep the beat, smoothing out again. Her chin popped upward, her eyes clenched tight, and her thighs and bottom pushed up against me suddenly with a slap, very hard. I felt her... vulva? Vagina? I tried to remember the names. Clutch my cock. Whatever it was, she was suddenly tighter. She held like that for three strokes exactly, shuddered once again, gasped quietly, and then relaxed all at once.

I slowed down. She whispered huskily, "Don't stop, don't stop, keep going," and urged me forward with quick hip thrusts up into my tummy, pushing my still-hard erection deep inside her.

So I got back going once again, aiming for that nice, steady beat. It was working fine for me, and she seemed to approve.

The hand between us came out, around, and joined her other one scraping my back. I winced, but held it in as best I could and concentrated on keeping the beat. Her eyes were still shut tight, she didn't notice.

Her right hand drifted down ever lower, over my butt cheeks, and she twisted below me to reach the last couple of inches. She settled like a homing pigeon square on the opening and pressed inward firmly. Still very wet, it slipped inside easily, then slipped out and back in, matching my stroke , pressing in with me, pulling out with me. She might not do anal, but it seems she didn't mind doing it to someone else.

The prostrate is way, way deeper than that, so I know it wasn't the actual stimulation. Maybe the idea of it was enough. Whatever, I popped with a grunt and was pumping semen into the condom inside her within seconds.

With a big, ragged, gasping breath it was over. And I'd had a surprisingly good time. I could even see me doing it again with her. Go figure.

We huffed together, gradually stilling. I wanted to get the sun off my back, but I wanted to lie with her below me a little while longer even more.

Consciously or not, she pushed me over on our sides, her deeply tanned and lotion covered back straight into the setting sun, mine in shade. The cool felt good. Her forehead snuggling into my neck, her nose pressing into my chest, her breath blowing sweet and easy on my skin felt way better.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I forgot your back. Probably lobster red by now."

"We were both distracted, don't worry about it. I'll peel, but I'll heal."

She settled inward a little more with a small sigh. "Ohmygod I needed that. Thank you very much." Then she kissed me on the chest. It was a weird experience, being thanked like that. But I wasn't in a mood to complain. "You ravish very well," she murmured, burrowing in again even tighter. It might have been the best compliment I've ever gotten.

We drifted again in the heat of the lingering afternoon, my cock slowly sliding out of her as we relaxed in unison. I noticed the shadows of the trees had started creeping across all that lawn.

After what seemed like an eternity, she stirred at last and looked up at me. "Now about that dinner I owe you..." she started out.

"Hmmm?" I asked.

"It'll have to wait. Until the close. Until then, I can't afford the kind of place I want to take you. That you deserve. You've earned Champagne, caviar, the whole works at the most expensive place in town."

"Why, I've never been so flattered in all my life, m'dear. Oh wait! Or so insulted, now that I think about it. I mean, what kind of boy do you think I am? Earned how?"

She looked up and smiled at that, eyes back to sparkling brightly, even in the fading light. I liked seeing them like that all over again.

She reached up and slapped me, fairly hard, on the chin. "Not like that! What kind of girl do you think I am? The kind that has to pay to get laid?"

"Whatever kind of people we are, I'm hungry. Let's talk about it over dinner, OK? Someplace not too expensive, so we can go dutch until we figure out who owes who. What do you say?"

She giggled again, delightfully. I realized with a start that I could get used to hearing that giggle often. Spending time with her. It probably surprised me more than anything that had happened this afternoon. And that's saying a lot.

"I say that I'm starving. Ravenous even. Ravished and ravenous am I. I'm ravished, ravenous, and really, really... hmmmmm... relaxed? All at the same time. That's called alliteration, you know."

She slid out from under my arms, deftly plucked the condom from my now soft cock, and carefully folded it into a tissue from her purse. Naked, sweaty and lovely, she picked up the wrapper and dropped both back in.

There was an outdoor shower on the wall of the cabana. She skipped over, turned on the spray and motioned for me to join her.

We showered quickly, soaping sweat and lotion and sex from each other, rubbing together as we kissed some more, then rinsed everything off.

We dried each other using the last of the clean towels, working fast but thorough, getting every square inch of skin. She gathered them, along with the ones used previously, into a big bundle. "I'll wash these and bring them back tomorrow. No evidence," she said with a wink.

I agreed with a nod.

I pulled on my boxers, then slacks, then buttoned my shirt. She picked up her panties, but didn't put them on. Instead she walked across to my jacket and brought it back over, still nude. I arched my eyes, questioning, but didn't say anything.

She popped out the handkerchief from the front pocket, put it in an inside one, and tucked her panties into its place. She carefully arranged the tan lace. If you didn't know what you were looking at, you probably wouldn't notice.

"Something to remember me by," she explained with a lascivious smile.

I got on my shoes and socks, she picked up her bra. Tucking one cup into the other, it went into her purse along with her pantyhose.

The dress went up, she reached high, and it fluttered over an otherwise bare-assed-naked girl. "So much better, on a day like today."

She turned. "Zip me up?" she asked with a sweet smile. I did, and closed the button that had started it all. She smoothed the dark gold silk, now glimmering softly in the fading sun.

I helped her out, running my hands all over her front, sides and back, squeezing her breasts, tummy and buns playfully, feeling her shudder below my hands one more time. And liking it all over again.

"Will you be remembering me naked while we eat?" she asked, looking directly at me over her shoulder as she stepped into her heels. "Like you were imagining earlier, inside the house?"

"You noticed? I thought I was being very careful."

"C'mon, girls always notice that kind of thing. You need a lot more practice with us, Big Boy." She turned and gave me quick peck on the cheek. "Now, let's go eat."

And with that, we were off to dinner.

*****