Afternoon Tea on the Lawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later as it approached three o'clock I sat demurely in the passenger seat as pleased as punch that Mrs Forester had asked me to deliver her purchases. Unfortunately I had failed to mention that I couldn't drive so Trish had to take me leaving Kate and Lucy in charge of the shop. As I sat there, knees together admiring my silky thighs, new chiffon dress and red bag I wondered how the other girls where taking it.

'Now please remember, be nice to Mrs forester.' Trish says stepping into the car. 'As I said she's one of my best customers. I appreciate she can be a bit odd but just go with the flow. She always rewards well.' She gave me a wink but I wasn't sure what she meant.

It turned out that Mrs Forrester, wife of a retired judge, lived in a large country house down a long gravel drive, lined with beautiful established oak trees and a delightful tendered garden. I was nervous and I rung the bell with trepidation as Trish got the bags out of the car. I rung before I saw the note on the door.

'She's out the back,' I shout, 'According to this she wants us to meet her in the garden.'

Trish glares at me. 'If you mean "she" it's Mrs Forrester can you please call her by her name, Mrs Forrester. She can be very particular about address?'

'Sorry,' I say as we walk round the back taking the ornate path through vineyards, a rose garden and alongside a pond.

We find Mrs Forrester entertaining three of her lady friends on the lawn. They are all sitting comfortably on teak furniture alongside a table under a sun parasol loaded with a china tea set, and cakes. A crochet set lay nearby.

The ladies looked as if they had steeped from a movie. They all wore impeccable floral tea dresses

Mrs Forrester wore a white cotton dress decorated with large English roses. A younger lady, but still in her fifties, wore a fuchsia pink dress with what looked like Flamingos on the hem and an older lady with very grey hair wore a frilly green dress with a leafy pattern. I glanced down at my own garden-print silk and chiffon dress with its matching jacket and almost laughed.

As we walk up to the party the ladies all stop talking and watch me saunter across the lawn the high heels of my sandals sinking in the perfectly maintained lawn and my skin prickled with goose bumps.

Mrs Forrester gave me a welcoming smile totally ignoring Trish 'Darling, so good of you to bring my things round. I've just been telling my friends what a treasure you are and how you helped me buy these absolutely beautiful things for my niece.'

I nod and smile stupidly tasting the fresh application of lipstick I applied in the car.

'Isn't she beautiful? Look at her flawless skin, look at her shiny hair, look at those long slender legs and what an hourglass figure. Why don't you stay for some earl grey?

'No thank you,' Trish says before I could open my mouth, 'we must be getting back.'

'Oh that is a shame.' Mrs Forrester looked disappointed. 'I was hoping young Rosemary could show my friends what I had bought... at great cost from your shop. Surely Rosemary can stay for tea even if you can't.

Trish looked cornered.

'Surely at a such a tender age Rosemary's not that indispensable in your shop?'

Something was not right there is something about Mrs Forrester's tone that made me feel very unimportant and junior.

Trish looked awkward.

'I'll get my chauffer, John to drive her round in an hour, please be a treasure.'

Trish couldn't resist and as she walked off I felt vulnerable, alone and nervous. Did Mrs Forrester know my true identity and if not how would she react if she learnt the truth - I suddenly panic at the thought of 'Debut' losing its best customer.

'Come come Rosemary,' the lady in the Flamingo dress says, 'what have you bought? Do tell us.'

Mrs Forrester laughs. 'I think young Rosemary can do an even better job. Don't just talk about them stand in front of us and show us.

Nervously I did as directed and as the four ladies sat demurely in front of me sipping tea I began.

'I selected a few outfits,' I said, 'based on what Mrs Forrester told me about her niece. I selected something for casual daywear and a smarter dress for a more formal occasion and shoes to match. It was good fortune that Mrs Forrester's niece is the same size as me, has a similar complexion and the same coloured hair.'

The ladies all nod knowingly and I felt rather proud.

'Did you buy any racy lingerie,' the older of the ladies asks sharply.

Her tone scares me. I blush and nod but choose to say no more instead I hold the first dress up. I wasn't in any rush to show off lingerie. I press it against myself and in the corner of my eye I see a young muscular gardener driving some large wooden stakes purposefully into a flowerbed with a huge mallet. He's smiling broadly as sweat glistens off his tanned back.

'It's very lovely my dear, Rosemary but what about the lingerie?'

'Patience,' Mrs Forrester says, 'Patience - Everything comes to those who wait.'

Again I ignored the comments and proceeded to show off the swimming costume, evening dress, skirt and shoes, letting them pass the items amongst themselves as if fashion buyers for a large departmental store.

'This is all very lovely, the flamingo dress woman says but it can't get a feel as to what these will look like on your niece. Can Rosemary model these for us?

Mrs Forrester claps her hands excitedly. 'What a wonderful idea. What do you want to see?'

'I want to see the sexy lingerie,' she says purposefully.

I cringe and begin to wish I had not offered to drop her purchases off with Trish.

'Come along Rosemary, don't be shy. Why don't you slip into the long sleeved white print dress with the large leather belt?'

I want to refuse. I felt as if I had out stayed my welcome but Mrs Forrester was most instant. Please Rosemary don't let me have to ask again. I'm sure Trish has explained that I normally get my way.'

I grin awkwardly, gather the dress in my hands and turn ready to walk into the house but Mrs Forrester is having none of it.

'No, No, No, Rosemary we haven't time to wander back and forth into the house. We are not over looked, haven't you noticed? Don't be bashful. You haven't anything we haven't seen before. Dress here on the lawn. You're not withholding any surprises are you?'

Her tone was rather menacing and certainly knowing. I felt a tear well in my eye as I unclipped my beautiful chiffon dress and carefully stepped out of it.

The ladies all gasped in amazement as they feasted their eyes on my feminised body.

'Oh my dear what beautiful panties you're wearing and I love your stockings. Come here do.'

Reluctantly still holding the chiffon dress I stepped towards Mrs Forrester.

'You are a pretty lady aren't you and so full of surprises.' I blush and want to run but now semi dressed I feel trapped.

'Do a twirl dear and show my friends what a gorgeous figure you have.'

I did as she directed and stood motionless tears running down my face.

'Now drop your panties,' Mrs Forrester suddenly barks.

'Excuse me,' I ask afraid I'd misheard.

'You heard, you pathetic sissy,' she said crossly 'I want your dainty panties around your slender ankles and don't ask me to repeat myself.'

'But, But,' I whimper.

'Oh do get on with it girl. What's the big deal?'

I shut my eyes and unable to know what to do I bend and slowly peel my panties down over my hips through my suspenders. Once free of my hips I let them fall and they flutter like a butterfly resting in the grass around my angles. The ladies simultaneously let out a gasp. Moments seem to stretch into minutes, minutes into hours then the air is filled with their laughter.

'Oh my goodness, she is a he. You where right.'

'Turn round and face the house,' Mrs Forrester orders and I do as she directs. 'Now bend over so we can see your sweet ass.'

I bend and thrust my beautifully smooth bottom in their direction much to the shrieks of delight.

'I don't believe it, come closer dear.'

I look at Mrs Forrester and she waves me over towards the flamingo dressed lady.

'Look at his little cock,' she said giving it a dismissive flick. How pathetic is that? No wonder you like to dress as a young girl. It looks totally useless and incapable of pleasing any woman.'

'This is so unfair,' I sniff

'Nonsense,' Mrs Forrester said with not a hint of remorse, 'I paid good money this afternoon to your shop I expect you to be a little more grateful. 'Now pull up you panties and don't be so pathetic. Now which of you ladies would like our little Rosemary to sit on their lap?'

The three women both shoot up their hands so one by one I was past from lap to lap upon which I was either spanked or teased ruthlessly. They toyed with my cock, fingered my bum and prodded my balls as if a vagina. After which Mrs Forrester made me try everything she had bought on in front of the ladies giving them plenty of opportunity to touch and tease me. After what seemed like hours Mrs Forrester let me dress back into my own chiffon dress.

'I've dropped my glasses,' the lady in the green dress says. 'Could you be a darling and pick them up for me?'

As I turned and bent at the waist a gentle breeze caught the filmy chiffon of my dress causing it to blow upwards and display my stocking tops and lace panties. It was that moment I saw a hunk of a man approaching. It was the gardener I had seen earlier and he was grinning from ear to ear, eyeing me up and down like I was first prize at the county fair. He wore a pair of worn army green combat trousers and a white T-shirt that was stretched tight over his muscular physique. He was hot and sweaty and his fingers where covered in mud. He had crystal blue eyes and brown wavy hair with a baseball cap with the words "stud" on the peak. He was at least six foot and as he stepped closer I felt a wave of excitement flash through me just like I experienced earlier with the builders when they wolf whistled. Was it the dress that I wore? Was it the heat of the afternoon or the sexy lingerie that clung to my every curve? Whatever it was I couldn't help feel incredibly excited and my eyes kept looking at his huge groin. He looked to be in his mid to late 20's.

'I've staked out the fruit trees and planted the begonias, madam,' he says wiping his forehead. Where did you want the climbing rose?'

I forget about the recent humiliation and gaze at him like a love stick teenager.

'Against the conservatory, John,' Mrs Forrester replied. ' And when you're done can you slip into your uniform and run Rosemary here back to the high street in the Mercedes. She has to be back at "Debut" before five. I promised her manageress, Trish.' He looks at me, his eyes prowling over me hungrily and grins. 'OK madam.'

As he saunters off the ladies notice my infatuation and giggle. Mrs Forrester turns to me and smiles. 'Before you go I've one other request. My niece has just got a job at a country hotel and I had made for her a special dress. Be a love and slip it on so I can check it fits.'

On the face of it her request seemed quite innocent so I agreed. She had the dress hidden in a bag by her chair and as I slipped out of the chiffon dress yet again I realised how relaxed I had become. The other ladies watched with interest as Mrs Forrester gathered the dress in her hand unclasped the back and held it open for me to step into. I couldn't really make it out as by the way Mrs Forrester held it the dress looked like an ordinary black dress - I was very wrong. As Mrs Forrester pulled it up my legs I could tell that it was incredibly short and reminiscent of a French maids dress with a white netting underskirt, heart shaped white pinafore and puffed sleeves. I thought the hem was never going to stop rising as Mrs Forrester pulled it roughly up.

'It's very short,' I say as she silently feeds my arms through the lacy sleeves. 'Is this right?'

'Oh perfect' she says. 'Short, frilly and very girlie.'

She stands back and admires the dress and its cute frills. The other ladies clap seemingly delighted that it fitted. 'Be a treasure and change your stockings,' Mrs Forrester says handing me a pair of black fishnets. 'These are so more appropriate I want to get the full effect.'

I wasn't so sure as I unclip my stockings and peel them down my legs. Next I'm wearing fishnets, black high heels and Mrs Forrester has pinned a tiny white maids cap in my hair. They then instruct me to bend down and pick up my things. It was so humiliating they cheered and whistled as my skirts swung this way and that plus to make matters worse I could see John the gardener attracted by the noise watching, his eyes on stalks.

'Any chance of some more tea. Rosemary?' One of the ladies asked.

'Excellent idea.' Mrs Forrester cried. 'And dressed in your maids outfit you look positively charming.'

'Be a dear Rosemary and fetch a fresh pot. And do take these things into the kitchen cook, Mrs White is inside she will help you.'

I feel like an employee as I gather the tea things and balancing them preciously on the tiny tray totter across the grass towards the kitchen. 'Ask cook for another cup if you want to join us dear.' she calls.

It was a walk of shame. I felt ridiculous. I wondered if they where mocking me yet more as I feel their eyes peering at my legs, tearing through my thin skirt as if with x-ray vision. I felt hot and flustered as if I wore nothing but my bra and panties.

At last with a sense of relief I went through the back door into the kitchen to see a portly grey haired woman cutting vegetables. 'Hello are you Mrs white?' I ask. 'Mrs Forrester wants me to take more tea to her guests.'

Mrs white looks up and laughs. 'Oh my goodness dearie,' she says looking at my maids outfit. 'Who are you and what on earth has our lady made you wear?' She looks at my towering heels then scans my fishnet covered legs, horizontal skirts, tiny corseted waist, large bust and make-up finishing with my hair and cap.

'Mrs Forrester made this for her niece,' I say as a means of explanation.

Mrs white chuckles to herself as if aware of a private joke. Did she now? 'Madam hasn't made anything in her life she says, 'and I've never heard of a niece!'

My mouth drops and realise I had been had.

Mrs white made a fresh pot and added some tiny fairy cakes and fondant fancies to the tray.

All eyes where on me as I totter precariously back up the garden. Mrs Forrester and the ladies where delighted and made me pour tea and serve the cakes as if a proper Victorian maid. Like John and Mrs White they got me to call Mrs Forrester madam and serve the cakes by bending at the waist so as to display my panties and as a final insult she made me perform a curtsey.

After they had drunk the tea Mrs Forrester seemed pleased. 'Well done Rosemary you may dress back into your own things I'll summon John to drive you back. 'Come here.'

Nervously I step forward and in full view of the other ladies she lifts my skirt and plunges her hand into my panties. It's then I notice three elderly men standing under a tree.

'Don't mind,' us a man with grey hair and a blue blazer says. 'We've just come to pick up our wives but I guess we've arrived rather too early.'

I jump back only to feel something crispy left in my panties and guessed it was a tip. I turn my back and quickly slip out of the maids outfit and put on my own dress.

'How long have you been there you bad boys!?' Mrs Forrester asked.

'Long enough,' He chuckled.

'I can see you've had a good time.' They look at the clothes scattered all around us. 'What is it with your infatuation with clothes.'

'And who are you young lady.'

'Stop it! She's not for you. Rosemary was our entertainment.'

I was beginning to panic when John reappeared.

'Is Rosemary ready madam, he asks. Saved by the bell I muse.

I say my thank you and Mrs Forrester whispers her thanks in my ear. I don't hear properly but gather she says something about the fifty pound note in my panties and that she wont tell anyone about her fun and games. If that was true I was delighted.

Outside the house John has the Mercedes on the drive and hes changed out of his gardening gear and dressed in a smart chauffeurs uniform. He jumps in and leans across the passenger seat and opens the door. 'Come on in darling,' he invites. I climbed into the plush leather seat next to him.

'What did Mrs Forrester say your name was honey?,' he asked.

'R... R... Rosemary,' I stuttered nervously. 'What's yours?' I asked back stupidly. 'John,' he answered grinning.

Now stop.. for those of you enjoying the sweet cross dressing nature of this story and have no gay inclinations please stop reading now and jump to the final paragraph. If you want to learn what happens next keep reading.

John touches my knee gently and I feel the rough skin of his fingers through the soft nylon. What happened next I can't explain. It was way out of character but I felt compelled to do it.

'Well john, I saw you watching me in the garden earlier. How much did you see and what did you think?'

'Think of what?' He asked innocently.

'The clothes, silly. The clothes Mrs Forrester bought for her niece.'

John looks Confused. She got no niece,' he grinned broadly. '

I tried to look shocked,

'Do you mind?' he asked.

'I guess not.' I replied.

'Well niece or no niece I thought you looked stunning. Very pretty. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy.'

'I haven't got a boyfriend,' I blurt as I looked down at the bulge in his suit that was growing bigger and bigger between his legs.

He looked delighted and shuffled forward in his seat.

'That's a shame you should have said earlier and I could have shown you the hay barn. All you girls from "debut" like my barn.' he smirks. 'You fancy going to a dance or something?'

I immediately imagined his strong arms wrapped around my tiny waist as I hung from his shoulders as he stepped me round the dance floor. What happened next took me and him by surprise. As he pulled out of the drive and onto the road I moved my manicured hand onto his cock and slowly massaged it through his pants. The first think I noticed was his size. It felt like a huge hosepipe and I became increasingly hot and my own panties dampened. 'I'd like that,' I said moving my hands onto his zipper. He swerved slightly as I traced its length with a dainty fingernail. Slowly I drew the zipper down and like a caged tiger his cock sprang from his briefs. Again the Merc swerved slightly as I wrapped my left hand around the shaft of his seven inch cock and massaged his balls with my right hand. I lowered my open mouth to his groin. I could smell the strong musky aroma as I went down on him and tasted his salty cock with my tongue.

'Oh Rosemary, suck on me...suck on me,' he groaned as I felt his hand on the back of my head and I bobbed up and down as if bobbing for apples at a fair. He tasted amazing and I held him firm as I sucked and lapped at it with my tongue while John drove through the town.

Faster and faster I sucked up and down on him till he couldn't hold back any longer. He cried out and spewed his hot creamy cum into my hungry mouth.

'Swallow baby, swallow,' he cried pushing me down onto his cock until I gagged and did as he asked. He tasted amazing.

The next thing I knew John pulled up outside the shop and applied the handbrake. He put his arms around me and pulled me to him. He smiled, closed his eyes and our lips met. I closed my eyes too and I opened my mouth to allow him to slide his tongue inside. My head was spinning and I felt myself melt in his arms. From the way he held and kissed me I could tell he was very passionate. John then moved his hands down to the zipper on my dress and unzipped me. My dress would easily fall to a crumple pile at my ankles but i broke off our kiss. 'I've got to go,' I say tumbling to rearrange my dress. It was then I realised my pretty new dress was covered with his sweaty finger marks.