Afternoon Under (and on) the Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Ann totally relaxed and melted onto the grill of her car. "Thank you, dear." Her mind was totally clear.

Then they both heard the front door open.

Donnie reached down and tried to pull Mary Ann's underwear and shorts up her legs, but they got tangled in her feet.

"Mom! Dad!" They could hear Brad calling from just inside the house.

"Hurry, get your clothes back on." Donnie whispered still frantically trying to help his wife get dressed.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Mary Ann said trying to put her foot back into her shorts but she lost her balance and fell back onto her car. Donnie caught her before she hit too hard and helped her back up.

"Mom where are you!" They could hear him in the kitchen now.

Donnie finally picked his wife up and took her around the far side of the SUV. He no sooner had he dropped her to her feet when the door opened.

"Dad, you out here?" Brad called into the garage.

"Yea, Brad, I'm here." Donnie called trying to calm himself while he eyed Mary Ann standing beside him still bare from the waist down.

"Oh, you working on Mom's car?" He asked.

"Yea, something like that." Donnie wanted to start to laugh at the situation but instead bit his lip.

"Oh, Mom, you're out here too."

"Uh, yes, I'm, um just watching. I'm watching your father work." Now she was the one trying to stifle a giggle as she lost hold of her shorts and they fell at her feet. She could feel the moisture still running down her thighs.

"Sure. Okay, well I just wanted to tell you I'm going with the guys to the movies. Phil's Dad is going to drive us. Can I borrow a couple of bucks, Mom?" He spoke and came down a couple of the steps into the garage.

"Wait!" Mary Ann almost screamed.

Donnie looked back at her and she nodded down at her predicament and then back at Brad.

"Uh, yea wait, I'll get my wallet. It's on the kitchen counter." He gave his wife one more look up and down then winked at her before he walked around the car. "Ticket, popcorn and drink, what's that $13 still for matinees?"

"Yeah, I guess." Brad said as his father came up beside him, "but a twenty would be safe though."

"I'm sure it would. And I wouldn't see the change I'm sure, too." He put his arm around his younger son and led him back to the door.

"Uh, you sure are sweating a lot Dad, your face is all wet."

Donnie stopped in his tracks. He looked back at Mary Ann and saw that her eyes were wide in shock.

"Uh, yea it's been pretty hot out here this afternoon." He said as he lifted up the bottom of his t-shirt and used it to wipe his face of what he and Mary Ann knew was not just perspiration.

"Come on. I'll get your money."

Donnie got Brad his money and saw him on his way. By the time he could get back to the garage door Mary Ann was walking up the couple of steps.

He also saw she was fully dressed.

"What? I was just coming back out to finish what we had started." He commented as she brushed by him and walked on into the kitchen.

"I think not after that close call." Mary Ann responded as she went to the sink to wash her hands. She also splashed some water on her face before she turned back to her husband. "Besides, you finished me off pretty well I'd very gladly say."

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be. You got yours and I'm left high and dry." Donnie walked toward her but was stopped by her outstretched hand.

"I think we'll stop right here until we know we can be sure to be alone. I don't think you'd be able to hide him," Mary Ann nodded downward between their bodies, "as quickly and easily if we got suddenly interrupted again."

"Aw come on. We can do it, just a quickie," Donnie said as he tried to grope her body.

Mary Ann pushed him off. "It's never a 'quickie' with you, dear."

"Okay, maybe I like to savor my dessert." He tried to get his hands back on her, but she ducked and swerved around him.

"Go finish my baby and get her running again, lover." She walked toward the living room and stood in the doorway. "We'll make time later tonight to 'finish'." Then she blew him a kiss and went through the door.

Donnie shook his head and felt the arousal slowly subside. He did have to get the spark plugs back in the car if Mary Ann was going to get to work on Monday.

So it was back to work.

On his way back around the car he noticed it. Three thin trails of moisture lined down the front. To anyone else that sight would not have meant much, but to him it brought the biggest smile he had smiled in days as he recalled the event of only moments earlier that had caused those lines of wetness. He also felt the familiar movement in his shorts from earlier as the erection that had never totally disappeared grew once again.

He left her cum marks there as he finished installing the remaining plugs.

Awhile later, Donnie hit the garage opener and as the door was raising he walked over and picked up the blue plastic bucket, scrub sponge and soap from the shelf unit. He continued to smile within himself as he walked out toward his car now thinking of the earlier pleasure. His bare feet padded against the hot asphalt but he didn't notice while in his blissful thoughts. He surveyed his little red car and had to think of the last time he'd washed it. It contained enough dirt for both their cars.

He dropped the bucket and sponge and walked back over to the faucet to twist it on. Then picking up the garden hose, he walked over, squeezed the pistol-like nozzle and filled the bucket with clean, cool water. It felt very refreshing as a breeze wafted some of the wet spray back at his bare legs and arms.

He poured out a cap full of the car soap and spilled it over into the water bucket. While he swished it around with one hand, he picked up the hose again with the other, pushed the setting on the nozzle to a jet stream and began spraying down his dirty car. The thicker dirt came off fairly easily.

Once the rinsing was done, he grabbed the scrub sponge and sloshed it into the soapy bubbles and water then as he lathered up the hood he hummed some errant tune.

"Hey! When do you think you'll be done?" A voice called out from behind him.

Being so into his work, the abrupt sound made Donnie jump. He turned abruptly, flinging his hand with the soapy sponge around and globes of white foam flew through the air and onto his unsuspecting intruder.

He covered his mouth in shock as he saw Mary Ann standing there with soap bubbles now from cheeks to knees.

Mary Ann just stood there in disbelief, her eyes wide, wiping the foam from her face.

"I am so sorry!" Donnie blurted out an apology, as he reached out to try and brush the bubbles off her t-shirt, all the while trying not to laugh out loud. It only made the situation worse as both his hands were also wet and soapy.

Her t-shirt just got more sudsy and more wet.

"You're such a trouble-maker," Mary Ann replied with one of her patented cute grins. However, Donnie had come to know that particular type of grin. It was one of knowing ingratiating humor when it came to one of his frequent foibles around her.

"You know I didn't mean to do that. You just startled me in my concentration." Donnie continued to fruitlessly brush what he could of the soap bubbles off her shorts and legs.

"I've never seen a grown man have to concentrate so hard on as simple a chore as washing a car." Mary Ann's hand slipped down to grasp his outstretched arm. "And no, I didn't think you intended to hose me down and give me a good wash, at least not out here in public, in our driveway." The smile on her face turned back into a grin, another famously known one to Donnie, this one her mischievous almost lustfully teasing look.

He crooked out a reciprocal grin as he looked her over head to toe.

His grin broadened and his eyes narrowed, the real 'trouble-maker' in him suddenly broke the surface.

Mary Ann saw that look, "You wouldn't dare."

He laughed and the water hose came up and pointed at her. He pulled on the nozzle and within seconds they were in a tussle over the sprayer; in less than a minute, they were both drenched. Mary Ann let go of the hose and ran around the back of the car. Donnie dropped the hose and reached down for the sponge, dunking it in the suds-filled bucket, then went in chase of his wife.

Just as he caught up to her and was about to smash the soapy sponge onto her back, Mary Ann stopped short and Donnie bumped right into her back.

Donnie wasn't sure what had happened until he looked up over Mary Ann's shoulder.

There in front of them stood Katie Muldoon. She now had the garden hose in her hand.

"Guess what!?" She asked.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"You both missed a spot," she pointed the hose at Mary Ann first and let loose.

Mary Ann squealed as the powerful jet of water hit her in the chest. Then Donnie got slammed in the face with a similar impact of cool water. Katie continued to alternate back and forth directing the hose at each of their already soaked bodies.

"I guess we, uh, bluh, deserve this." Donnie hollered, sputtering his words out as he took a step toward Katie.

"Yea, both of you looked to be getting a little bit too hot for public display. Thought you needed a cooling down before you did something you'd regret in front of the neighbors." Katie continued to deliver the stream of water on them, switching for the moment to blast Mary Ann in the stomach.

"Hey!" Mary Ann blurted out.

Katie laughed louder.

It was just then that Katie realized Donnie had walked closer to her.

"Get back stud." She bellowed, trying to direct the gush of water into Donnie's face.

Only it wasn't having the desired effect. He was still advancing. Before she knew it his hand reached out and grabbed hold of hers on the nozzle. She tried to fight it away, even kicking him in the shin, but he finally succeeded in twisting the hose out of her hand.

She wasted no time in starting to take off running down the driveway. But she was no match for Donnie's speed and the aim he had with the directed jet of water. He nailed her on the curb at the end of the driveway. Unfortunately, in his haste to douse his wife's mischievous best friend, Katie became only one of his victims.

Right about then Mike Muldoon stepped onto the curb and the blast caught him from the side.

Donnie's jaw dropped when he realized what he had done. He busted out laughing as he lowered the hose. It wasn't nearly in time though. Mike continued to walk up their driveway, appearing to be unfazed, his whole left side drenched. Only he wasn't in shorts and t-shirt like the rest of them. He was dressed in a shirt and tie.

"Oh man, I'm sorry Mike." Donnie apologized, trying to hold back his laugh, but not succeeding.

"It's okay. Actually, that drenched girl over there," he nodded at Katie, who now was wringing what water she could out of her long blonde hair, "picked me up from the airport and had the idea to stop by and ask you guys over for an afternoon in our pool, figuring we could all use a nice dip on such a sweltering day like today. We already stopped by the grocery store to get some steaks for all of us. Obviously she was better dressed for this little dousing interlude than I was." Mike shook his soaked left pant leg.

Mary Ann came up beside Donnie and wrapped her arms around him. "Looks as if we couldn't wait to cool off." She patted Donnie's shirt over his stomach and it made a flat wet slapping sound.

"Yea, looks as if you all got a head start alright." Mike reached out, grabbing Katie by the belt loop on her shorts. "Of course, I saw the whole thing as I got out of the car. Katie-dyd here instigated it all as usual." He reared his hand back and slapped her bottom with a similar dull thud sound came off her wet shorts.

"Who me?" Katie demurred with a short curtsy-like bend of her dripping wet knees.

"When isn't it you, Kat?" Mary Ann ran her toes through a puddle on the asphalt and flicked the water up at Katie playfully.

"It was true though. You two were starting to look like two dogs in heat chasing one another around the car like that." She smiled and shook her hair back. "Not particularly neighborly-like. Although the way I hear you two can get it on sometimes, it may have been worth it to let you keep going."

"Katie!" Mary Ann nearly screamed out.

"Well, you've told me you two get pretty rambunctious when the mood hits. Sure looked like the mood was banging its way in a few moments ago."

"Katie, I never..." Mary Ann's jaw dropped as she looked up at her husband.

Donnie looked down at her and then over at Mike.

They both grinned at one another. They knew their wives talked extremely way too much over the many years they had known one another. They also knew not much of their personal lives were too personal to be spoken of between them.

"Yep, that's my Katie. Big boobs and big mouth to boot." Mike commented. And as he knew the reaction he would get, he raised his arm in time to blunt a blow to his stomach from his wife.

"You are such a jerk sometimes, Mikey." She called back at him as her punch at him failed.

"So, are we going to invite this couple back to our pool for a dip or are we going to both head back to our respective bedrooms and get naked and finish what they've started and what I know you always want?" Mike offered.

Katie immediately stopped at that comment, stood up straight, brushed the wet blonde locks back from her face and added, "We could compromise, and go back to our place for a swim and all get naked together. Do a skinny dip!"

Donnie actually felt his face blush.

Mike just shook his head considering who that suggestion came from.

Mary Ann surprised them all.

"I'm game. Let's go!" She answered. "Just let me go leave a note for Bradley and James to tell them where we are in case we aren't home when they get back." She spun and headed back to the garage.

Donnie laughed, and then realized she wasn't turning back around.

"Hey, hey! Wait a minute. What are you doing?" He called out to his wife.

"Going to write the boys a note and get my bathing suit." She yelled back just before going in the house.

Donnie turned back to Mike and Katie, his mouth open wanting to say something, but just not sure what it should be.

"Well old friend, guess she's more raring to go than I thought." Katie spoke up with her hands shoved down in her tight, jean shorts pockets.

"I see that," he said, knowing he was giving them both a very curious expression.

"Just when was the last time you went skinny-dippin' Donnie boy?" Katie asked with too obvious a grin.

"You know exactly when. Back when Mike and I were seniors and you two very precocious girls seduced us to strip down and swim in the duck pond back at school." Donnie had to grin himself, thinking of that late night adventure.

It was actually the first time he had ever seen Mary Ann naked.

His brain still pictured that beautiful body of hers as she came out of the water dripping wet. He couldn't believe he had restraint enough to not carry their relationship to a pure sexual level that very evening. Of course, he also remembered it wasn't exactly the first time he'd seen Katie naked. Didn't take much the way she walked around their dorm room most times in near to nothing. But one day he caught sight of more of her than he had ever expected to. He had gone to see Mary Ann and the door was ajar. He called out for her but heard a hair dryer going. He went in another step and called out Mary Ann's name again. By then he knew he had gone a bit too far. He got the full view in an instant. Katie was brushing her hair, the hair dryer blowing those long blonde strands back. Her bare backside faced him. In the mirror he got the front view of Katie in all the rest of her glory.

To this day he knew the sight of his wife's best friend naked didn't fascinate him as much as just knowing that Katie was indeed a very natural blonde.

He looked down at that nearly drowned blonde standing in front of him now and broadly grinned.

"Well, I'm ready." All three of them turned to register Mary Ann's voice calling from inside the garage.

"What the...?" Donnie turned and saw his wife still dripping from the earlier soaking walk out with her bathing suit in hand.

"Notes written and I have my suit and your trunks." Mary Ann held up their swim attire.

Donnie smiled at the idea of seeing his wife in her bathing suit. He felt the twinge of constriction inside his shorts for the third or fourth time that afternoon.

"Oh Mary Ann we discussed it while you were gone and decided this would be a skinny dip." Katie said as she twisted the end of her wet blonde hair between her fingers, grinned broadly and winked.

"What?" Mary Ann looked up Donnie. Then her shocked look turned to that mischievous smile again as she reached out put a hand to his cheek. "Oh Donnie, are you going to get naked for us all again like you did back in college?"

"Who the heck said anything about skinny-dipping?" Donnie quickly replied. "It's your girlfriend here that brought it up trying to cause trouble. We are grown adults now and..."

"Now settle down, big boy." Katie "You don't have to participate if you don't want to. I never said I wanted to see that piddly thing of yours ever again."

"You are just asking for another squirt of this hose aren't you?" Donnie rolled his foot over the green garden hose lying across the driveway.

"Do it." Mike threw in. "If I'm not going to get my peep show by skinny dipping the least you can provide is a nice wet t-shirt show. Just be sure to hit her right in the chest with that thing this time."

"Michael, you do love me don't you?" Katie took his arm and hugged it.

"Now see there," Mary Ann interjected. "That is the difference between us Kat. You just adore those crude comments from Mike. I'd probably have slugged Donnie in the gut for saying something like that."

"Yeah, but we aren't that different girl. I wasn't going to say anything earlier, but since you took the first stab, it seems neither of us decided to wear proper underwear today." Katie nodded in Mary Ann's direction.

Both guys looked down in the direction of Katie's nod.

"Um, dear, I hate to tell you this, but, well," Donnie pushed her from his side out to arm's length. "Even after drying off a bit, you still are putting on a good show for us."

"What?" Mary Ann said, but as the words came out she could tell she didn't have to look down to see what all of them were talking about. She felt it, or rather them. "Okay, okay, so I wore a thin bra today. You three had your thrill for the day?" Mary Ann self-consciously wrapped her arms around herself. "Even if I was thinking of going skinny-dipping, now I wouldn't give you all the privilege. And that goes for you, too, my resident pervert." She swiveled her upper body and a sharp elbow caught her husband square in the gut.

"Oooph!" Donnie reacted to the blow. "Hey, all I did was state the obvious. It was your so-called best friend that started the trouble as usual."

"Now wait just one minute, Mister." Katie stood in the middle of the driveway, her hands on her hips, and a scowl on her face. "I would say I usually 'resemble that remark', but your short male memory does not recall sufficiently that it was your own wife that jumped at the opportunity to get naked in public back at school."

"And my dearest," Mike turned to his wife, "I do believe as usual I'm going to have to 'resemble' as it were my position in most discussions like this, and be the honest broker to remind you it was you that brought up the subject in the first place."

"Yea, well, who cares," She stuck her tongue out at her husband. "I was just being my usual sexually obnoxious self. What's more important is this straight-laced coed and best friend of mine actually appeared for once to want to eagerly go along with one of my kinky ideas; not like I had to practically drag her into the water the last time I suggested a naked swim."