Afternoon Under (and on) the Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And as usual, my dearest one I'll be the one to correct once more. One, there have been many an occasion since that time down at the duck pond eons ago that you have more than suggested we all repeat that night. I seem to remember at least once or twice you stripping right in front of everyone in our living room and traipsing out to the pool. Not that anyone ever followed you." Mike was now hands on hips. "And second, I do believe it was moi that picked up little straight-laced missy over there and dunked her in the pond the first time. You pushed in the unsuspecting big man there."

"Yea, I guess I did do that didn't I." Katie tried to act demure once again, but it wasn't very natural on her. "They just had to come out of their clothes after that, didn't they? Didn't you big stud?"

Donnie felt her bare foot tap his shin.

Donnie had almost forgotten about that part of the night years ago. Most of the time when he remembered it was the sight of his future wife under the moonlight and shadows wading in the pond. He also remembered watching her crawl up out of the water to retrieve the wet clothes she had doffed.

"Well, all I know now is I have a half-washed car I need to finish before I go anywhere. And I think you need to change before you get into either of these cars." Donnie still held his wife at arm's length looking up and down at her wet clothes.

"Well, if 'big stud' here wants to go play nekkie-nekkie with you guys he can be my guest. I'm bringing a suit."

Donnie pulled her to him and kissed the top of her head. "Oh, dear, you know I love you, whether you get naked in public or not." He hugged her, both their wet bodies squishing together.

Mary Ann pushed herself out of Donnie's arms. "Yea, right, all that serious talk was just a rouse to get a quick feel, wasn't it? I felt how your body was rubbing up against me."

"What? What did I do?" Donnie winked over at Mike.

Mary Ann turned back toward the garage as Donnie and Katie both laughed. Mike just shook his head.

Mary Ann stopped just before she went into the shade of the garage. "Mike, if you are as tired of all this as I am, you can come in and get dried off a bit while I change. We can leave these two mischievous kids to play in the water."

"Aww, Mary Ann, you know we love you." Katie called to Mary Ann as she watched her reach the back of the garage.

Mary Ann stopped again.

This time all three friends watched as Mary Ann spun around grabbed the bottom of her damp t-shirt and hoisted it up to her neck, taking the wet bra along with it.

"Love these!" Mary Ann said and she shook her loose breasts for all to see.

"Oh my gosh! Mary Ann!" Katie screamed and put her hands to her face.

Mike at first just stood there with his mouth open. Then, "Mary Ann, on second thought, I'd be glad to come with you." He playfully trotted a few quick steps up the asphalt.

Donnie stopped in shock for a second before he fell backward onto the wet grass, laughing so hard his eyes watered.

"On that note, I believe Mike and I will take our leave. Come on Mikey." Katie grabbed her husband by the arm. "I think Donnie and Mary Ann have some unfinished business to take care of. Sorry for the interruption you two."

Donnie was still rolling on the grass, but turned around enough to reply. "Thanks for the laughs guys and we'll take a rain check on the skinny-dip."

Katie and Mike drove off and as Donnie got himself up off the ground.

"I'm gonna finish washing the car!" Donnie yelled back toward the garage not even sure she had shut the door as yet. He picked up the soapy sponge and grinned ear to ear as he dipped it in the bucket and bent over to wash the side panel of his car.

His backside was snuggly wrapped tightly in those faded jeans shorts of his.

At least that's the view Mary Ann was getting. She drank in the delicious rear view of her husband as she walked back down the driveway. She walked around him and crouched down next to him.

"What's left to wash?"

Donnie looked over and his view locked on to her sweet bottom that was sticking out. ." The shorts she had on slipped up her thigh and snugly against her round shape.

"Both sides and the tires I suppose."

He felt the almost now ever-present erection in his own shorts grow to the point he needed to adjust himself. He tried to do it without being so obvious but right then Mary Ann turned her head and her face was only inches away from where his left hand worked at his crotch. He tried to move his hand away quickly but it was too late.

He was caught.

She looked at the car and then looked back at him, first at his face and then down at the bugle in his shorts, "Sure is a nice one you have there."

Then she looked back up at him and smiled that sexy little smile he had come to know very fondly over their marriage.

He knew he had to come back with something smart, "Yeah, pretty nice I suppose. Haven't had many complaints about it over the years."

Mary Ann stood and was now between him and the car with her back to him. She jutted her hips backward and made contact with his obvious desire for her. She felt him shift his feet which allowed his very hard maleness to slide right between her cheeks. Her squirms served to massage the hot shaft now pressed obscenely against her crack.

His arms encircled her tightly as he instinctively pressed further forward.

Mary Ann let her head fall back to Donnie's shoulder. Her mouth fell open as she moaned softly. Her hips began to move ever so slowly back into him. She couldn't control them any more.

They had teased each other with sexual innuendos all afternoon.

This time she didn't smile.

This time Donnie noticed she was starting to breathe harder and she had that burning look in her eyes. He could also feel the heat from her body.

Donnie's touch sent warm shivers coursing through Mary Ann's body. She felt her own excitement growing. All the wetness in her panties now was not only from the earlier spray from the hose.

"You are so sexy! I can't wait any more!" He whispered into her ear.

"Oh Donnie!"

"Yes, baby?"

"Maybe we should take this inside. Don't want to put on a show for the neighbors, do we?" Mary Ann said and pulled herself away from Donnie's arms. She walked back up the driveway sashaying her bottom as she did. She made sure her husband got a good look and she knew he did for when she was just a few steps away from going into the shade of the garage she turned her head around quickly and caught him staring at her. She smiled and in her sexiest voice said, "I think we have time to be alone before the boys come home."

She winked and went on into the garage.

Donnie grabbed the bucket and the hose and rushed to put them all away and hit the remote again to bring the garage door back down.

Mary Ann walked back to their bedroom and undressed as she went. She pulled her wet t-shirt up and over her head. Then she reached back and unclasped her bra pulling it off. Her breasts and more her extended nipples literally ached at the release. Halfway down the hall she pulled on her wet shorts until they fell down her long legs. She now felt the near-soaked panties squish between her legs. As she reached their bedroom door she pulled them down and off. She wasn't surprised that more of the wetness was indeed inside her.

Donnie walked quickly down the hallway to their bedroom. He picked up the damp clothes his wife discarded all along the way. Before he got to the door he saw Mary Ann's panties lying in a tiny pile across the threshold. As he stepped into the doorway and just as he bent to pick it up, he saw out of the corner of his eye his wife on the bed. His fingers gingerly picked up the underwear and as he rose up slowly he peered at his lover, his eyes wide and focused like a deer caught in the headlights. He stood there staring at the amazingly nude body of his wife spread-eagled across their big bed.

Mary Ann looked up at him with those glaring green eyes her tongue licked her lips and wet them as she slowly looked down his body until she focused on his erection through his shorts. It was very distinctly visible extending down his right denim-covered thigh.

He watched her as she took in a deep breath and her breasts heaved and swelled. He didn't think he could get any harder. He was throbbing.

"I think someone has some catching up to do." Mary Ann stated in that same sexy voice she had used outside.

"I don't have to be told twice." Donnie responded as he tossed her clothes to the corner of the room and went right to nearly ripping the t-shirt off his own body. Then he almost fell over face first trying to get out of his shorts and briefs all at the same time. He fell to his side onto the bed at Mary Ann's feet.

"Oh my!" Mary Ann squealed as his hard-on bounced out in front of him and hit her ankle.

Donnie sat up and impatiently Mary Ann grabbed for his hand. She pulled him up and pulled him upon her.

Donnie brought his mouth hungrily to hers. While kissing her, he ran his hand up the back of her thigh and let his palm grasp her bottom.

The passion overcame them both. There mouths locked, their tongues tangled as together they felt more sexually aggressive than they had in some time.

He bent down as she lay back and he began to lick and softly suck on her belly. As he moved his mouth up her body and toward her breasts, he passed the fingertips of each hand over both areolas and now hard, extended nipples. The slipped over them until he could gently tug and extend them even more.

"Oh, yes!" Mary Ann called out as she arched back, her breasts pressing hungrily into his hands, her belly eagerly into his lips and tongue.

Donnie continued up her heated body and he flicked his tongue in the valley between her breasts. While he cupped the outside of each full mound, he pressed them together as he rubbed the inside of each one against the side of his face.

"Mmmm, I love these, dear." He mumbled as he kissed and licked her moist skin.

"And love how you love them, dear." Mary Ann whispered as she grasped his head and pulled him between her breasts much tighter. "But as much as I like this, I want you more. Get up here and give me what I want, stud."

Donnie looked up over her breasts and into Mary Ann's face. Her eyes were squinting and her lips were pursed.

"Come on, make love to me." Mary Ann said as she propped her pillow up behind her head.

"You don't have to ask me again." Donnie said as he crawled up over her open and waiting body. His manhood was as stiff as it had ever been and it grazed her skin all the way up her thigh until the head plowed through her thick black pubes. He guided his penis to the entrance to her waiting sex. He didn't enter her just yet as he wanted this to tease them both. Instead he rubbed the swollen head along her pussy lips smearing his pre-cum in glistening strings back and forth across them.

Mary Ann couldn't take this, she was burning inside, "Put it in! Please," she called to him as her hand hastened to take control and guide him toward her core.

He wanted her to want him, to anticipate him, but even he could not hold out any longer. He finally edged forward and his hard penis eased a quarter of the way into her. Pulling back and out just as slowly, he paused and looked up into her gorgeous green eyes before he entered her again, almost halfway this time. It was smoothly easy to penetrate her sex as she was so warm and wet. He continued this, entering and withdrawing almost completely, watching her face scrunch and her lips purse, her tongue swiping across them each time. Her moans grew until he finally entered her all the way.

They both held their collective breathe, he could feel himself swell within her, she could feel her womanhood stretch and mold around his hard shaft. There was never any feeling like this, ever between them.

They paused in union to savor the moment.

Then he began a slow thrusting rhythm. He eased in and out of her delicious body.

Mary Ann turned her head from side to side as he picked up the pace. He alternated short staccato thrusts with long almost complete withdrawal before pushing back deeply within her. Mary Ann bucked her hips in time, meeting his thrusts perfectly. She wanted him to fill her over and over again. She wanted to be taken. She wanted to do crazy things with this man. She closed her eyes and savored the sensations.

Donnie leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. Then he was full on her pursed lips as he reached up and ran his hand through her hair. Beads of perspiration gathered on his forehead.

She reached around and dug her nails into his buttocks, both urging him on more and feeling the taut muscle back there straining each time he thrust forward bearing down deep into her sex.

He pressed up on his arms over his lover and looked down between their moist bodies, down over her rapidly bouncing breasts, to their union. He delighted in watching the piston action of his cock entering and backing from the dark wet bush and now puffy pink lips.

He was getting close.

She was almost feeling overwhelmed with emotion.

Donnie reached down, grabbed her hips, and started slamming his cock into her.

"Oh baby, you feel so good!"

"Ohh, Donnie!" As she felt him start to swell and stiffen further inside her, she grabbed at his hair. "Cum, baby, cum inside me."

He could hold on no longer. With a primal grunt, he clasped her sweaty frame close against him and spilled himself inside her waiting body, over and over.

He drove it in a few more times giving her the last of his hot, wet love for her until it overflowed and flooding back over his throbbing member.

He slowed his pace and through another few strokes they kissed and clenched feeling their hearts mutually beating through their chests. They caught their breath as Donnie let himself slip out of her wet sex.

As Donnie withdrew, Mary Ann stole a glance at his slick wet cock before he collapsed beside her.

She squirmed in the sheets as she could feel the huge wet spot they had created on the bed. She loved the feel of his cum, when it was still warm and gooey. It smelled like him and there was so much of it.

She was impressed. "You must have been saving up for me," she teased.

Donnie put his arm around her shoulder to pull her in close for a kiss. "Only for you my dear."