All Comments on 'Against All Odds'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MadBrownMadBrownover 8 years ago
Double your pleasure, double your fun.

Even though the theme of the story was telegraphed from the beginning, I found it to be refreshingly different and erotic. It gave the individuals the thrill of illicit cheating and the enjoyment of group swapping and it was all melded together very well.

LimeyracerLimeyracerover 8 years ago
FUN STORY...

Really enjoyed this - the coincidence of them both "cheating" was well conceived and written, sensible yet erotic. Gave you '5'...

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

Nicely written, I wasn't expecting the immediate foursome. Well developed, well executed. A definite five.

tomwantstoseetomwantstoseeover 8 years ago
Really good!!!

Great idea, very ncely written, and very erotic in more than one way. Thanks!

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 8 years ago
Implausible but clever

A well written illustration that what is good or bad depends on your attitude. Very nice to read a story where four people actually acted like adults. 5*

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Sunday it is.

That's a dinner I would love to be attending. How about deserts all round ? Some nice comments you've recieved, for a mature maybe not probable conclusion. I think it much more fun to hold hands than to get a lawyer. I think our couples are headed to some fun times together.

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and deeper than the sex.

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
5 stars

very clever idea. and well written. i hope you post a few more stories soon. i love your stuff!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Great story with a wonderful twist. Well done. Gets my 5 star vote

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Very beautiful story! I would like to continue, where there will be another couple and the bisexuality of all participants! I am sure that such an author will get a very hot action with incredible descriptions of bodies, passions and orgasms!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...