Against All Odds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan noticed her watching her husband and knew he needed to do something to regain her attention. He spread her legs, which she involuntarily allowed. This caused her skirt to rise and he pushed it up the rest of the way to expose her panties. He stretched the elastic of one of the legs to expose her sweet pussy and instantly took a swipe with his tongue.

Isabella shivered and sucked in her breath. "Mmmmm."

Ryan had mixed emotions about watching his wife have her pussy eaten by another man. It was both unsettling and exhilarating, and was tempered by that fact that Lindsey was expertly devouring his cock. What good deed had he done to deserve such an exciting outcome to the day?

For her part, Lindsey was also quite pleased with the turn of events. The vigor with which her husband was going down on Isabella was thrilling. It made her wish he was eating her instead of the other woman. She considered for an instant asking Isabella to switch, but she didn't because she really did want to see if her husband was as good as the other woman claimed—correction; she wanted see if he still had what he used to have.

Logan took a breather to tug Isabella's panties off. To his surprise, when he had them completely removed, Ryan had his hand out. Well, the evening had already taken a weird twist so he handed the underwear over.

All eyes were on Ryan now to see what he would do with the stained panties. He wasn't really sure why he had wanted them. He pressed the crotch to his nostrils, inhaling his wife's heady scent. Following that, the other couple went back to their oral ministrations.

Ryan glanced at his wife. Isabella returned the look, offering as warm a smile as she had in a while and causing him to have a tingling feeling. He reached out and took her hand, thinking how this scene must look. As his mind wondered about that, he was brought back to reality when Lindsey stood and pulled on his cock to get him to stand also. His pants and underwear dropped to the floor. She unbuttoned and removed his shirt, so he eased out of his shoes and pulled his feet out of his clothes. A quick stoop to tear off his socks rendered him completely nude. He then undressed Lindsey as she led him over to the bed and pushed him down onto it on his back. She resumed blowing him.

A minute later, Logan and Isabella followed suit undressing each other. They claimed the other half of the bed. He laid her on her back, spread her legs and went back to muff munching.

Wanting to watch, Lindsey crawled onto the bed laying on her side facing Logan and Isabella. She signaled for Ryan to get behind her. He complied. Lindsey lifted her leg, twisted her head back and whispered, "Fuck me." Positioning himself, Ryan slid his cock in. "Mmmm," Lindsey moaned. As Ryan plugged away, Lindsey focused on her husband's oral attention to the other woman. "You're really pretty good at that," she noted.

"Yes, he is," Isabella grunted, enjoying the tongue in her pussy.

Ryan lifted his head to see, but couldn't grab more than a glimpse without refraining from thrusting.

Leaning on her elbow and resting her head in her palm, Lindsey observed, "You have nice tits."

Once again, Isabella was taken by surprise. She'd never had a woman offer such a compliment; hell, she'd never had another women see her bare breasts. "I'm not sure how to respond to that. I've can't recall having a compliment like that from—"

"Yeah, I guess it is kind of weird. But for what it's worth, I never thought I'd find myself in a situation like this so I've never been in a position to offer such a compliment. Although I have to tell you, it is erotic. I guess it's causing me to become aware of things I wouldn't normally—like your tits."

"Well, yours are . . . nice . . . also."

"Thanks. Logan, when are you going to fuck her? I want to see you fuck her."

"Gladly," her husband eagerly responded. Logan merely pulled himself up and entered her missionary style. They each let out a satisfying moan.

Isabella closed her eyes to enjoy the fabulous feeling of a cock in her pussy. Twice in one night! What did she do to deserve it? But her delectation was quickly interrupted.

"Would you mind if I touched your breast?" Lindsey asked.

Both men abruptly stopped their thrusting at the sound of that.

"What? Why?" Isabella wanted to know.

"I've never touched another woman's breast," she said. "I just—I don't know—wanted to see what it was like."

"But you've touched your own, haven't you?"

"Yes, but . . . oh, well, never mind."

With a shrug, Isabella said, "Hey, as crazy as this night has become, what the hell?"

Concurrently, each woman felt the cock in her pussy pulse with arousal.

"Well, Ryan likes the idea," Lindsey noted with a grin.

"So, does Logan," Isabella noted, smirking.

Ryan sat up to watch as Lindsey reached out and gently cupped Isabella's flattened left boob. She ran her palm around its circumference and finally placed thumb and forefinger around the nipple, but did not squeeze. She caressed it a bit longer, and then quickly withdrew her hand.

Sighing, Isabella said, "You don't have to stop." When Logan snickered, she quickly commanded, "You. Back to what you were doing!"

They all laughed.

Ryan turned Lindsey onto her back and slid his cock back in. Now, the two couples were fucking side by side in the same positions. The men intensified their thrusting, almost as though it was a contest. However, the women felt the pleasure of it. Their moaning attracted each other's attention. Somehow, their hands involuntarily touched and subconsciously held.

When Isabella realized she and Lindsey were holding hands, her immediate reaction was to shake it loose. However, the wonderful fucking she was receiving was clouding her judgment—or causing her to think differently—and just as quickly, the hand-holding was actually comforting, not to mention erotic. That word seemed to keep popping up. She also looked up at her husband and saw the intense concentration on his face. She wondered if he'd had the same intensity the last few times they had made love, but it had been so long, she could not remember.

He opened his eyes and saw her looking at him. Ryan wondered what was going through her mind. He smiled and she returned the gesture. When he noticed her holding hands with Lindsey, his cock involuntarily pulsed. He didn't see Lindsey also watching him and smirk when she felt his penis expand. The emotion of the evening had him seeing Isabella in a whole new light. He suddenly wished his dick was sheathed in her pussy—and he hadn't wished that in a long time. He reached out for her hand and she eagerly let go of Lindsey's and accepted his. It made his cock pulse again to Lindsey's unseen delight.

Logan was not blind to any of this. Not only did he see, but he could sense that an awakening was occurring between Isabella and her husband. Not surprisingly, he found himself having similar feelings about his own wife. Like the others, seeing his spouse being fucked by someone else filled him with mixed emotions, not the least of which was erotica. But it was encouraging to know that she still had something within her—and that he did, as well. There was hope for them.

With emotions running so high, the men were really pounding the women. The energy was not wasted as first, Lindsey, and then, Isabella, found themselves in the passionate throes of orgasms. Both women were shrieking and moaning and sighing and whimpering until finally they had to push the men away.

When she was able to catch her breath, Lindsey exclaimed, "That was fantastic! Fucking with another couple really adds excitement to it."

"Yeah, it was different," her husband agreed.

"It was fun in a twisted sort of way," Isabella remarked.

"I liked it," Ryan concurred.

"You two still need to come," Lindsey observed. "You can stick it back in," she told Ryan."

He hesitated and then said, "Actually, I-I'd like to fuck my wife."

No one expected that, but Isabella quickly agreed. "Yes, I'd really like that, too."

Then Logan asked, "Lindsey, can I—"

"Thought you'd never ask," his wife answered with a grin.

The men changed places. Isabella was all smiles as her husband mounted her and drove his cock covered with another woman's juices into her pussy. As it was effortlessly sliding in, it instantly occurred to Isabella where Ryan's penis had been, and not so surprisingly, she found the thought stimulating.

Before Logan could enter his wife, Lindsey turned onto her stomach. Her husband straddled her thighs and she reached between her legs to help guide his dick in. The other couple traded curious expressions, both thinking Lindsey really didn't want to do it with her husband. However, she quickly explained, "This used to be our favorite position. I hope it still is."

"It is," Logan confirmed, groaning in delight as he pushed his cock all the way in, the position making for a much tighter feel.

"Besides, it allows me to watch the two of you," Lindsey added. As both couples got into it, she casually reached out and once more caressed Isabella's breast.

Not expecting it, caused Isabella to twitch, but she quickly adjusted, and actually found it soothing. What really surprised her was when Lindsey's hand tenderly traveled down Isabella's abdomen making contact with her clit and Ryan's pumping cock.

"You have no idea how horny all of this is making me and wanting to do things I've never been able to do," Lindsey explained. "I hope you don't mind."

"Enjoy yourself," Isabella told her. "But give me notice before you do anything too wild."

"I'll try, but it's all been impulsive. I had never considered doing a foursome before, but now, it's all I can think of."

Adding to Lindsey's impulsiveness, Ryan raised his wife's legs up, holding them by her thighs. Lindsey's hand went around Isabella's rear where she was able to cup Ryan's balls as he fucked his spouse.

A whimper escaped Ryan's lips as the other woman massaged his scrotum. It felt incredible to be played with, but he also feared coming too soon—although with all the stimulation this evening had provided, he was amazed he hadn't shot his wad already. To compensate, he eased off of the bed to continue the wonderful feeling of fucking his wife again. Lindsey's pussy had been a terrific fuck, but screwing his wife again after such a long time was simply magnificent. It felt very familiar.

Logan was having very similar thoughts. He'd never had an extramarital affair, and sex with Isabella had been the thrill of a lifetime. But now that his cock was locked in the safe and snug confine of his wife's pussy again, it felt right, and it felt natural. Her vagina was coaxing him to come, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded.

And as if the evening hadn't been strange enough so far, Isabella pushed her husband away for a moment to turn onto her stomach. She wiggled her ass for Ryan to stick his cock back in, which he did and resumed pumping. By design, this maneuver put Isabella face to face with Lindsey, whom she now found herself beginning to take a liking to.

Lindsey was not immune to similar feelings about Isabella—strange considering how the two came to know each other.

Looking into each other's eyes, they felt a certain kinship and leaned their foreheads together as their husbands pounded them. That didn't last long because Logan wanted to turn his wife over onto her back. She allowed it and hers and Isabella's heads were now side by side, though in opposite directions. Now, they actually inched their heads closer until their cheeks were touching.

Seeing this unusual, but satisfying behavior from his wife drove Ryan nearly to the edge. Without thinking, he reached out and palmed his wife's breast, and then impulsively did the same to Lindsey.

Witnessing this act, Logan did exactly the same, except that when his hand covered Isabella's tit, she grabbed and held his arm. Lindsey then reached up to touch whatever part of Ryan that she could, part of his arm, as well.

With all four now connected by a simple touch, Ryan could not out hold out any longer. "I'm going to come!" he shouted, and started to pull out of his wife.

"You can stay inside me," Isabella offered.

And that caused her husband to fire a huge load into his wife accompanied by a roar of pleasure.

"I'm gonna come, too," Logan yelled.

"Don't pull out," his wife instructed.

And he blasted her also.

The unusual thrill of having her pussy filled with her husband's cream, had Isabella coming again tonight, which was unprecedented. She was nearly brought to tears by it.

Not to be outdone, but strictly uncontrolled, Lindsey screeched as her orgasm racked her body with spasms in her muscles.

"Oh, man, that was the best orgasm ever!" Lindsay exclaimed in a loud voice once she recovered.

"So, was mine," Isabella agreed, with almost equal enthusiasm.

"Mine was no slouch," Logan said.

"Nor mine," Ryan intoned.

"We have to do this again!" Lindsey almost demanded. "So much good has come from tonight. We've reconnected with our spouses, we've made new friends and we've had the best sex of our lives!"

"Gee, Lindsey, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!" Isabella quipped.

"I'm game," Logan eagerly agreed.

"I'm not opposed," Isabella said. "But I think our judgment might be clouded by what we've done tonight. I suggest we get together socially—" the others snickered "—you know what I mean. Dinner at a restaurant, a public place, where we can get to know each other without sexual influence; make sure we actually like each other as people."

"Okay. How about tomorrow night?" Lindsey eagerly asked.

"You don't think we should give each other some time to process all of this?" Isabella questioned.

"Okay. Sure. You're right. Let's wait until Sunday."

The men laughed.

Rolling her eyes, Isabella agreed.

Isabella got up to dress.

"You're leaving?"

"It's late." Isabella glanced at Ryan. "And right now, I just want to go home with my husband." She smiled at him. "And I would have bet against all odds of that ever happening."

THE END