Against Her Will, or Is It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting my lip, I drop my head back onto the bed. It's starting to feel good and I hate myself for responding to his touch. He picks up his pace, his hips slapping against my thighs. It's been so long, I can already feel myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. I fight it, not wanting to give him that satisfaction. I moan, squeezing my eyes shut. My free hand claws at the bed sheets, wrapping in them.

He can feel my tight pussy clench around him and laughs. His hand comes up, grabbing my cheeks and forcing me to look at him. Locking eyes with me, he pounds into me harder, the other hand flattening over my clit and rubbing softly. I'm not going to last much longer and he knows it.

"I knew you would be a little whore, all wet and needy for me. You're going to cum already, aren't you?" He rubs harder on my clit and moves his hand from my cheeks to my throat, "Cum."

I explode on command, my body tenses around him and then starts quivering. I fight for air, moaning louder than I'd like through gasps. He's still fucking me hard, taking long strokes and toying with my sensitive nub. Letting go of my throat, he slaps my face lightly and I suck in air.

"God you're so fucking tight, little slut."

He groans as he pushes his thick cock in deep, causing me to moan again. I stop trying to fight it and start trying to meet his thrusts. He smirks at that, fucking into me faster and harder. He quits rubbing my clit and uses both arms to hold himself above me, leaning down to suck a nipple into his mouth. My body is still shaking for my orgasm, and the attention to my nipples brings back the goosebumps. I take matters into my own hands and slide my free arm between our bodies, fingers finding my hard clit and rubbing lightly.

I'm building up to another orgasm as he changes pace, slowing to a stop. He slaps my hand away, eyes warning me not to do it again. Spitting in his hand, he lathers it over his cock and feeds himself back into me. Not waiting long, he starts pounding hard. One hand goes to my hips as he thrusts himself as deep as he can. I'm moaning softly again, unable to help myself now. A few thrusts later and his grip tightens, fingers digging into my hips painfully, slamming himself into me harder and harder. With a groan, he pulls himself out and sprays white ropes of cum across my bare stomach.

He leans back, sighing and staring at my open legs and messy stomach. Crawling off the bed, he comes up to my face and grabs my hair. I open my mouth up and clean him off, too exhausted to fight right now.

"You'll shower in the morning."

He walks to his clothes, grabbing a package of crackers out of his jeans pocket. He tosses them to me and starts putting his clothes back on.

I watch and scarf down the snack, exhausted. "What's your name?" I ask between bites, glancing up at him.

He looks over, buckling his belt. Before answering, he comes back and takes the empty bag from me, tying my hand again. "Danny."

Grabbing the empty water bottle, he turns and leaves.

-

I didn't sleep much that night. When I did, it was fitful. As soon as the sun starts coming through the window, I'm anxious for my shower. About an hour later, footsteps cross the floor above me and out the door. My heart sinks. Maybe he was lying about all of that last night, not that it would surprise me. I start to doze again, the only way to pass time during the day.

Not much later, footsteps start walking around upstairs again. I'm confused, having thought both of them went to work. About a half an hour later, the steps are coming down the stairs. Justin comes around the corner. He doesn't say anything, just starts undoing my ties. I look at him hopefully.

"Do I get to shower?"

He nods, "You definitely need one."

I frown, lifting my now free hand to smell my armpits. I blink, he's not wrong. Rubbing my freed wrists, I wince in pain. Red marks make a perfect circle around each one, the ropes rubbing my skin raw in places. Dried blood lines them, flakes of it coming off in my hand where I rubbed.

I pull my shirt and bra back down, my stomach and legs still sticky from last night. Once he's untied my ankle, I move off the bed and stand on wobbly legs. I slip my right leg back into my shorts, pulling them up and buttoning them.

Justin grabs my wrist, above my cuts thankfully, and pulls me behind him towards the stairs. Turning around, he looks me in the eye hard.

"I'm going to give you a little free range today while Danny isn't around, don't make me regret it."

I nod, too exhausted to even think about running or fighting today. All I want is a shower.

He turns back around, going slowly up the stairs. I start smelling food, and my stomach grumbles.

At the top of the stairs is a small room for shoes and coats, like a mudroom. Outside the door I can see that I was right, it looks like a farm and nobody around for miles. The mudroom leads into a kitchen and dining room, which has bacon and eggs and toast on the table. My mouth waters and I must slow my walking because he tugs on my arm, pulling me forward. Once we're to the table, he releases me.

"Sit. Milk or juice?"

I stare, dumbfounded. "Can I eat this?"

He rolls his eyes, "No, I just want you to drool all over it. You're getting juice then." I don't pay any attention to the juice he pulls out of the fridge, my mind is already focusing on what to eat first. I grab a piece of bacon, crunching the whole thing in my mouth. I go for another one before I'm even done chewing the first, not caring that I look crazy. He pulls the bacon away before I can grab another.

"Slow, you'll make yourself sick. Not exactly what I want to clean up."

I bite my lower lip, grabbing a piece of toast and chewing on it slowly. I take a couple sips of orange juice before finishing the rest. He nods when I glance up at him.

"Why aren't you at work?"

He shrugs, stretching back in the chair. "Called in sick. Danny thinks I just wanted to stay at home and fuck you all day."

I flush red, adverting my eyes. Afraid of the answer, I ask quietly, "Do you?"

He chuckles, "I never said that." He smirks at me, "Never said I didn't either. Eat some eggs and then we'll go shower. You can have more after that."

I freeze at the word "we", and eat my eggs slower, pausing to take a few drinks. When my plate is finally clean, he stands up and grabs my upper arm. Off the dining room is a short hallway which he pulls me down, into the bathroom on the right. It's actually a decent sized bathroom, a walk in shower with a seat, a toilet in the corner, and a long countertop with a sink sunk in. After shutting the door behind us, he puts the lid down on the toilet and sits down.

There's a body length mirror on the back side of the door, and I see my disheveled self staring back at me. My hair is a tangled mess and I look tired, dark bags under my eyes. He's studying me as I watch myself, not saying anything. I take the hint and turn the shower on, making it hot. I start undressing, turning myself from him even though he's seen it all already. Once undressed, I glance at myself in the mirror again. I notice four dark spots on my hips, bruises from last night. I run my fingers over them lightly. Sighing, I pull the curtain aside and step into the warm water.

I let the water wash over me, the warmth making me relax. I grab a bar of soap and start rubbing it up my arms. A manly scent comes off of it, not surprisingly. I hear rustling outside the curtain, and the sound of a belt buckle dropping on the tile. My heart races as I wait for the curtain to get flung back. It's pulled back slowly however, Justin's head popping in.

"I can get your back." He smirks, stepping the rest of the way into the shower. I back into the corner under the shower head as he comes closer. He's bigger than I realized before, in more ways than one, if you know what I mean. With more defined abs and shoulders than Danny, he's also quite a bit taller, but that could also be because my 5'4 self is scrunched in a corner. Dark hair covers his chest, going all the way down to his 8", thick, hardening shaft.

He reached towards me and I flinch, just as he grabs the bar of soap out of my hand. Moving under the water, the soap glides across his arms and chest. I can't deny that he's very good looking, especially all wet. I wouldn't complain under other circumstances. He grabs my arm, pulling me under the water and closer to him. He turns me away from him, the spray hitting my chest. The bar of soap makes circles on my back, from my shoulders to just above my butt. He leans in close, his body pressing into mine and I suck in a breath.

He whispers in my ear, "I told you I'd wash your back..."

That sends shivers down my body, not necessarily the bad kind either. He feels huge pressing up against me like that and laughs under his breath as I tense. Spinning me around, the soap continues across my body. Big hands working their way down my stomach and hips, just barely brushing across my mound before traveling up again. He pauses at my tits, skimming his fingers across my nipples, making them stand at attention. He pulls away, leaving me actually a little disappointed. Rinsing his body, he grabs the shampoo and pours a small amount in his hand, then works in into his short dark hair. With his eyes closed, I take my time watching him. I can't help it, he's damn hot. He brings a handful of soap down to his trimmed beard and rubs it in. I laugh, he looks like Santa. He opens his eyes slightly, peering at me and grins.

I back into the corner again as he comes closer, stepping under the water to rinse his hair and face. Not believing what I'm about to do, what I want to do, I drop to my knees. Wrapping my hand around his thick cock, I surprise him and quickly take it between my lips. He groans as he looks down at me.

"Mmm fuck, someone is learning now, isn't she?"

I just return his gaze, looking up innocently. My head starts bobbing, taking his hard shaft further and further into my mouth. He lips part, moaning as he throws his head back. His hand finds my hair, working itself into it softly. He doesn't push, just lets me go at my own pace.

I speed up, my hands on his thighs as I attempt to take him partially down my throat. It's hard to do, causing me to choke a few times before I finally get it in a ways. I can't believe myself, wanting to please him so badly. It was going to happen either way though, so I might as well get some pleasure out of it too. His grip becomes tighter in my hair when my hand comes up to cup his balls, scratching my fingers over them lightly. He pulls my head back, making me wince.

"As much as I want to shove that down your throat, I want this to last. Get up."

Putting his hand under my upper arm, he helps me get back on my feet. Immediately I'm pushed against the cold tile of the shower wall, causing goosebumps to emerge again. He steps between my legs, tall enough that his large cock rests above my belly button. One of his hands traces the bruises on my hips that his brother left yesterday, momentarily distracted. He brings his gaze back level with mine and the other hand tangles in my hair.

Pulling my head back, his lips run down my neck. Gasping, my skin prickles and I arch into him as the hand on my hip slides to my wet pussy lips. His hand finds my clit and he rubs softly, making me moan. Soft lips make their way to my jaw, then hungrily find my lips. I kiss back hard, amazed at myself. I feel a finger slipping lower, rubbing along my slit before it's slowly fed into my dripping hole. I moan into his mouth and he bites my lower lip. Another finger works its way slowly into me, curling so that they hit all the right spots. Shuddering, my hand trails down his taut stomach, fingers latching around his thick shaft. I stroke slowly, teasing him with the same pace he's using on me. A wild look crosses his face as he curls his fingers faster and his lips find my neck again, sucking hard.

My legs are getting wobbly, the pleasure making it hard to stand. Just when I think I'm nearing orgasm, his fingers slow and then slip out completely, rubbing across my clit a few times lightly. I groan, making him laugh. His hands slip low, cupping my ass cheeks. He kneads them a few times before lifting me easily, shocking me. I wrap my arms around his neck, nuzzling my face there, and my feet latch together behind his back.

Propping me up against the wall, his throbbing head pushes up against my entrance. He slides it up and down my slit, tapping against my sensitive clit. I bite my lip, breathing picking up.

"What do you want?" He's breathing heavily as well, eyes darkening.

Gulping, I catch his gaze. "You. Fuck me. Please..."

Placing himself at my entrance again, he slowly moves his hips in, shoving himself deeper and deeper. His gaze never leaves mine until he's fully enveloped by my dripping cunt. His eyes trail down my wet body until he gets to where we connect. To my surprise, he pulls out and thrusts in slowly, taking his time.

My eyes droop closed and my head falls back against the tile. I let out a soft, low moan as he picks up his pace, fucking me harder. His arms snake under my knees, bringing my legs up close to my chest so he can go deeper. I can feel his long cock hit my cervix with every thrust and it fills me with even more pleasure. Clinging to him, my lips trail slowly up his neck, leaving small kisses and sucking lightly.

He groans, thrusting deep one last time before he pulls out, dropping me back down to my feet. My legs wobble and his arm slides around me, steadying me and bringing me closer. Turning around and adjusting the water to make it hotter, he sits on the seat in the corner. I come closer and he grabs my hips, guiding me to straddle his lap. Grabbing his throbbing cock, I run it up and down against my lips before slowly feeding it back into my dripping pussy, sinking myself down on it.

I plant my hands on his chest, holding myself still for a few seconds. His hands run up my hips, across my belly and up to cup my breasts, kneading my nipples gently. Raising myself up, I begin to bounce slowly. His hands feel so good tugging on my sensitive nipples. I was getting close before switching positions, so I know it'll only be a matter of time this way.

Snaking my hand down my stomach, my fingers dance lightly over my clit. His hands move downward and behind me, cupping my ass. Startling me, he slaps my right cheek hard, making me moan. I ride his cock faster, my fingers pressing harder into my nub and grinding. He moves my hand away, making me groan. It's replaced by his own, flattening against my stomach as his thumb finds the right spot.

Leaning back, my hands find his knees so I can hold myself up. The angle is also amazing for his talented thumb, rubbing playfully on my sensitive button. I start moaning a little louder, lost in the pleasure.

"Rub your clit."

"What??" I open my eyes, looking at him incredulously. Isn't he already doing that?

"No, nevermind. Face the other way." His eyes are dark, hungry. I hesitate. "Just do it."

I shake my head, confused and frustrated. Not wanting this to stop or to make him angry, I stand up and face the shower, warm water spraying my chest. He grabs my hips, pulling me back towards him. Lining himself up, he pulls me down on him, not wasting any time. I'm still confused, but filled with pleasure again.

"Lean back."

I do as he says, my back pressing against his furry chest, the tips of my toes just barely touching the floor. His lips find my neck, making me shiver as his nose nuzzles under my ear. His hand slides down to my mound, rubbing slowly. The other one snakes up my stomach and cups my breast, kneading it.

He starts thrusting his hips, working himself deeper. His thick cock is hitting spots it wasn't before and I moan again. He's going too slow though. I need to cum soon, he's been teasing me for so long.

"Please, I need it." I whisper, laying my head back against his shoulder.

He chuckles into my neck, still thrusting slowly. The only thing that moves faster is his fingers, sending spasms through my pussy. I'm about to go crazy when he suddenly picks up the pace. Without warning, his free hand comes up to my throat, keeping me pressed back against him. I gasp as his hips jackknife upwards, slapping against my ass and he fucks me harder than ever.

"Oh fuck, Justin..." I manage to gasp out.

I can't take it anymore and my body goes stiff, my fingers digging into his thigh. With his fingers rubbing hard against my clit, I explode. I shudder, pussy clenching tight around his thrusting cock. He doesn't slow down, making my orgasm last forever. I'm still whimpering and quaking when he pulls out quickly, his arms wrapping around my stomach.

He stands up, lifting me with him. I slide to the ground, trying to hold myself up. He's still got an arm around my waist as he turns the shower off, pulling back the curtain to the steamed up bathroom. Grabbing towels off the counter, he wraps one around my shoulders and the other around his own. He doesn't give me time to dry off much as he leads me out of the bathroom and across the hall to a bedroom.

The walls are dark blue, one big window on the opposite side of the door. The blinds are closed, leaving the room just barely filled with a dull light. I'm flung on my back on a queen sized bed, blue covers unmade and bunched up. He crawls over me, settling between my thighs. A hungry look has come over him as he pushes my legs apart, holding them up. He spits in his hand, slathering it across his still rock solid cock, then spits some more to rub into me. Long fingers curl into me again, spreading the spit.

I wasn't going to say anything but I'm more than certain we didn't need any more lubrication. He must've felt like that was enough, as he bottoms out within me in mere seconds. Sitting up, he throws on of my legs over his shoulder and stretches my other one down. This was one of my favorite positions from previous hook-ups, which makes me moan louder. He humps into me, no slow and steady this time. Putting my leg down, he leans closer over me. One hand gathers both of my wrists, pinning them above my head. It stings against my cuts, but his lips find my swollen nipples and distracts me. I can't concentrate on anything, the pleasure is overwhelming and it feels as if all of my senses are going to explode.

Leaning over me, he continues to thrust hard and deep. His eyes are closed partially, watching himself enter my tight pussy over and over again. He glances up at me, dropping down to kiss me hard, one finger trailing up my quivering stomach. He's moaning now, fucking me more forcefully.

"God I can't believe how tight you are...fuck..."

He releases my wrists and uses that hand to hold himself up as the other one flattens against my aching clit. My hands trail up his strong shoulders, muscles rippling as he hovers over me. He rubs in time with his thrusts, almost sending me over the edge immediately, surprising me.

Locking eyes with me, he gasps out, "Cum with me..."

I nod quickly, eyes squeezing shut, "Don't...don't stop. Please."

His fingers magically work my clit as I moan louder. I open my eyes, meeting his intent stare. He's breathing hard, chest rising and falling as he pounds into me. I feel my pussy clench hard, starting to spasm.

"I'm, I'm going to..." I gasp out.

Never taking his eyes off of mine, "Cum. Now."

I break our gaze, throwing my head back and crying out as my body erupts. My thighs tighten around his hips, legs crossing behind him. His fingers dig into my hips as he thrusts into me hard a couple more times. Groaning, he holds himself deep inside me and I feel him throbbing. I'm too far gone to care about anything but the pleasure at the moment. My body tenses and arches into him, shaking, as his strong arms holding him still above me.