All Comments on 'Against Smooth Skin'

by DeliciousInRed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lance gtlance gtover 13 years ago
Love it!!!

Gorgeous, I love the intimate display of Bridget's first time with Sharon. The ending suggests a sequel, I hope.

ZipBlockBloodieZipBlockBloodieover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I love it RED keep up the good work. Looking forward to more of your stories.

rbijonrbijonover 13 years ago
lace&skin

Very very Delicious......very Delicious.......More Delicious!

RedguyTxRedguyTxover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

Can't wait for more from you.

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLover 13 years ago
Exquisite Description of Bridget's First Time with a Woman!

As soon as they are alone, the bedroom ignites with lust and sexual tension. The detailed descriptions of how they pleasure one another's bodies and the sensuous foreplay leading to an explosive orgasm is magnificent.

As they prepare to enter the bedroom, Bridget remarks that she is entrusting her body to Sharon for the night. Sharon pleasures every sensuous nerve in Bridget's body and we know this can only be "The Start of a Beautiful Friendship" that will span many nights!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Simply gorgeous

Warm, affectionate, and steamy hot. What a beautiful interlude. Are you working on a story that picks up in the bubble bath?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my!

DIR this is easily one of my favorite stories. It is SUCH a turn on. You have a good way with words, and I look forward to more wonderful stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So wet

Im so wet from reading this... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh ahhhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh Yes!

So real! I am still timgling! I dreamed I was Sharon!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

I really loved this story, it's so sexy that two women can meet with the approval of ones husband and engage in a super sexual relationship and experiences. How often does this happen in real life? They intimately appear to be very stunningly beautiful women with an enormous amount of sex appeal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous