All Comments on 'Against the Wall'

by CraigLake

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Such an amazing story! I hope they get to meet each other again! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

In the alley, out the back, an old slut is taking it. That's what I was told at a wedding by a guy I knew. I walked out the back door marked exit, it was dark, I waited, my eyes adjusted, I saw a figure leaning against the wall, my head down, I walked over. My cock was semi hard in anticipation. Her dress was up, my hand felt a rather big ass, my fingers sliding along a very wet, slimy slit. She reached back, guiding me to her pussy, sliding in, leaning forward, pushing back as I entered her, fuck, how many guys had cum in her, she was slimy, hot, I could smell her heat. I fucked into her, looked around, no one, my cock came out, put it back in me, pushing back. She was so wet and slimy, I shoved forward, my cock slipped up, aghhh, tighter, no not there, aghh,, I stayed still, oh, its o.k, I pushed forward, my hand under her, feeling her soaked pussy as my cock sank into her ass, oh god, do it, as she wiggled on my cock, pumping hard, pushing her against the wall, oh shit, yesssssss, feeling her plump bottom smother my cock as I held her against the wall, filling her tight anal channel as her hand touched her pussy, brushing my cock, I stayed hard against her, as her insides milked my cock as she orgasmed. I pulled back, I saw her face, I had just fucked my mates mum, Mrs Mowbray, whose ass and legs I had admired when I saw her play tennis. She was the reason many loads of my cum had arced into the air when I was showering. I felt a warmth until I heard her say, go and tell whos next to quickly get out here. Shattered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous