All Comments on 'Age Really is Just a Number Ch. 01'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SWT3SWT3almost 6 years ago
Hot story

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It seemed so very realistic, excellent story & excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
any point of another chapter?

even if they love, the age differance is large, he can't have children, not that it matters with her still having several more years of school.

there ain't gonna be a happy ever after..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Really good story lets have a follow up please, perhaps introducing her to others things

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed reading the story. I especially liked the part where you incorporated their thoughts. Made it realistic. Very well done.

The MouseThe Mousealmost 6 years ago
Great story.

Thoroughly enjoyed this, not too rushed (like Scot!) and well written. Thank you.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i liked it

as always - story's by you are well written and very sexy. i gave it 5 stars. the story built a good foundation for more chapters - but you have WAY TOO MANY unfinished stories on this site - you're a great writer with A.D.D. (ha-ha)!!! I think you need to finish at least one of your other great works - my Cousin Janie or My Sister Stacey (Wrong Number can go on for a long time with many permutations so i wouldn't add that to the list to finish) - before you add to this.

you have many readers hanging on many stories. its time to show your fans you know how to wrap up and end a story. remember - just like in the movies, Star Wars being a great example, just because you end a story doesn't mean you can't resurrect it later on!

As you know, i'm one of your biggest fans. you are one of the best writers on this site. thanks for the great stories. i look forward to reading at least one completed one soon!!

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Another similar read was entitled, 'Dad and the Emo Girl', also on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MATHS!!!

Vasectomy 15 year ago????

Tried to have kids When??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent writing

You have a wonderfully easy touch. Reading your words and feeling your characters hearts and desires was my pleasure.

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100almost 6 years ago
Age is juat a number

I've been told this by younger women many times. It seems these days that younger women realize that an older man can still be a great lover to them. Older men also are not wham bam thank you mam types like young guys. We want to make sure our partners enjoy the experience as well or better than we do. Most young men think eating pussy is gross, but older men know that eating pussy is one of the best things going. ;-)

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy start

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
I saw the scores and gave it a try.

I didn't read too far for a couple of reasons. One is the use of italics. Another is the switching of POVs. Telling a story in first person requires one and only one point of view. The other reason I stopped is the text speak the reader is subjected to in the story. I know people are prone to short cuts, but not so much in literature.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
GIVEN THE SITUATION...AGE IS NOT A NUMBER

AGE is a bonafide Fact. TK U MLJ LV NV

nosebonenosebonealmost 5 years agoAuthor
HardDaysKnight

Thanks for your comment. It's not often I get a top flight Literotica author like yourself to shit on my work. Cheers amigo .

ilimitadoilimitadoalmost 5 years ago
Sounds Like My Experiences!

Sounds like nosebone has had some genuine experiences. When I was 40 and finishing a week's work as a consultant, the high school senior pushed her breasts on my arm, and then across my back. "Next move is yours" she said. Next day we had lunch, and then spent the rest the day in my apartment having sex. She just wanted to know what an older guy, who was divorcing, would be like in bed. She liked it!

Couple of years later the young woman across the apartment hallway pushed me up against her counter and began kissing me as she rubbed her crotch hard on my hipbone...until she had really consuming orgasm...and then we had sex on her living room floor. She was 26 and I was 42. We had a torrid sexual affair for over a year until I came to my senses and broke up with her. But the sex was awesome!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Great story.

Great story. I liked the cousin romance better but this is still great.

The two person perspective is unusual but you labeled the sections and put them in italics so I know that their private thoughts.

That text speak the other tosser mentioned well fuck him. It’s not 1800 and the height of modern literature but the modern world and people especially young people chat and flirt via text. So you made us privy to those texts. My wife runs a little company and twice a week on seperate days I’m allowed to “demand” a partial nude pic from her at work and she has just 5 min to send it. Also that’s “demand” as part of our relationship but realistically we both know she wants to do it or she just would refuse also she definitely wet in the pussy pics so she’s having fun. I could draw the female bathroom from all the pics I have. So even old 50yo couples send pics via text so a 20yo girl defiantly would.

So this is not your best work but only because I prefer your incest stories so it’s a matter of taste not your skill. I’m reading all your stories as even the “off topic” ones I’ve read are very good.

Thanks for your effort. And at least that prick didn’t send the comment anonymously. Anonymous should be banned.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Yes

On to next chapter

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Hot Story*****

Very entertaining story I am glad to see that there are more chapters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LITERARY LICENSE

Sometimes the literary standards of Harddaysknight keep him from enjoying a great ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story like this one.

I have 8 years of education past high school and it was fine by me.

If communicating requires breaking the "rules, " so be it.

It's what the literary "experts" call literacy license.

That means breaking the "rules" for the sake of communication.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous