All Comments on 'Agent 47-D'

by SBstories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done.

That was brilliantly done, I can't wait to see how it develops.

SBstoriesSBstoriesover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Pleased you enjoyed it. Alexandra Ryder has appeared in a few other writings of mine already although not to the extent of this one. I plan on changing that but, in the meantime, feel free to look her up at my site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

That was a very well told story.

mechan11mechan11over 6 years ago
47-Delightful

I remember reading this story elsewhere, nice to see it's still getting around.

Awesome hypnotist, modus operandi, and storytelling for a favorite of mine; was fun re-reading this and remembering why I liked it all over again.

SBstoriesSBstoriesover 6 years agoAuthor
Much...

... appreciated. She's a fun character to write when things connect.

EmirusEmirusabout 3 years ago

The story is okay. Not the best but I’ve given it a 4 🌟. As I read the story, the more it made me wonder if English is your first language.

Errors with punctuation etc are common and can be dealt with easily by the use of a good editor but it was your use of completely the wrong word, usually an adjective, which was so infuriating. I really did debate between giving it a 4 or a 3. The decisive factor was the character you constructed because I like writing about strong women, in a femdom setting, myself as well as reading about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSBstories@SBstories
Simple Being, middle name Creative. Writer and artist with a penchant for themes of Female Dominance, Hypnosis, and Mind Control. My thoughts are my own except when they're not. I write micro-fiction, flash fiction, short stories, create femdom mind control captions and photo...