All Comments on 'Agent Alpha Ch. 02'

by QueenAnastasia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 10 years ago

Like it but she pisses me of! This is turning into another story where the Alpha male is playing second fiddle to a domineering 'human' although I have my doubt she is all that human, I mean she beat up four were all by herself...really??? I prefer an Alpha male wolf to actually being stronger than those around him including some stuck up know it all. Like most were stories on lit the male always ends up being more the side kick than the strong confident leader of his pack and territory. Just sayin'

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 10 years ago
It's nice

To see an Alpha undecided about something! He has had the rug pulled out from under him twice now and he has apparently felt with it each time to the best if his ability as per his position dictates. Roll with the punches works with this scenario instead of uber-perfection you normally see in Alpha related stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
questions

it occurred to me that you might be timing of this story to the actual full moon in real life is that true?

N.D

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
She is infuriating and not very likeable.

Sure, she's strong but she's also arrogant, condescending and annoying as all heck. Right now, I don't think I would be upset if they killed her instead of turning her. If she is going to be his mate, you have some work to do to convince us of her worthiness. We need characters to love and characters to hate. Indifference is not good.

I like the storyline though and the pace. Interested to see where you take it next.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 9 years ago
Cantfightfate pretty much said it all

This story sets itself apart from others however the characters are difficult to relate to, she is too arrogant and he is too flat (I'm sure there's a better description)! I like the idea but we've got to start feeling something for the characters soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please don't listen to them....

I just found this story, and it is so freaking refreshing to have as strong a female character as Analisa. So often in society women like her are told they are too arrogant, aggressive and that naturally leads to "unlikable". If the roles were reversed and the Alpha/Sheriff was female there would be no complaints about their characters.

Since I'm only two chapters in, I have no idea where this story is going. But I hope you don't water her down to appease a few readers. If they want to read about an alpha female who ultimately just submits to the will of the "superior" male and loses her own goals, usually after sex, they can either read any one of the thousands of stories out there just like that or write one themselves.

Off to chapter three.

QueenAnastasiaQueenAnastasiaover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

lol! Thank you for the dominant female comment. I was actually intending on addressing that at the end of the story, but heck, I can explain now. Originally, I had their roles switched; Shepherd's character was the police captain and Rhys out ranked her as a federal agent, but to be honest, the story was boring and no different than any other werewolf story out there where the woman needs the man and instantly submits to him without question.

Analise is intelligent and she doesn't need anyone to take care of her. I've been surprised that her confidence is being taken so poorly, but I haven't changed who she is. She has a dry sense of humor and she has no trouble telling someone what to do. She's also not arrogant; she's highly qualified with the knowledge that a human would have of the wolves. You are completely right; if she were a "he" no one would have any complaints and that's a little surprising to me in this day and age.

Anyway, Rhys and Analise have their own set of challenges ahead of them and hopefully any readers who are offended by her take charge attitude are able to look past that to enjoy the conflict resolution of the story that's ahead. I for one am loving writing and thinking about this story and I get excited at the prospect of sharing it with you all. I am anticipating about 20 chapters total. If you are irritated with Analise, just give it some time :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous