Agent Hooters Visits the Doctor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Insane? Oh no! Doctor, I've had big tits for years; ever since I was a teenager." (This was true, though a freak incident later in life caused them to grow to a remarkable size F. But that's another story.) "I think I may be in the advanced stages of this ... nipplitis. What do I do?"

"Don't worry. This is only my hypothesis at the moment. We don't know for sure if you have it. We need to conduct more tests." His hands finally left her chest, but only because he wanted to explore the rest of her body. His fingers snaked their way down her stomach, pausing to poke into her belly button. One hand followed the contour of her hips and another reached behind her to explore the top of her butt.

"What'll I do?" She didn't seem to mind the hands - again, she got felt up so often, especially in the last weeks at work by all her coworkers ever since the Chief had made her dress like a whore every day, that she didn't pay much mind to aggressive fondling. And now, with this disease idea, she wanted the doctor to examine her body as thoroughly as possible, so she didn't resist or complain whatsoever.

The only problem was he was so close to cumming, and he didn't want to blow a wad in his pants while she was so willing. So, most reluctantly, he tested her knee reflexes for a few minutes while generally keeping his eyes closed. That didn't bring his erection to an end, but brought it back to manageable levels.

Satisfied he could handle more stimulation, he returned his attention to her chest. He gave himself a thin excuse. "As you can tell from the name, it's especially important to examine the nipples." He couldn't resist, and threw his face into her cleavage. He buried his nose deep in her chest and luxuriated in her lovely feminine smell. Then he moved to a nipple and began to suck most enthusiastically. He grabbed her other nipple and pinched and twisted it. He even bit down lightly on the nipple in his mouth.

That resulted in a very audible groan of pleasure from Agent Hooters. She asked naively, "Doctor? Is what you're doing thoroughly, um, medical? It reminds me of what people do to me when I'm having sex."

He pulled away to answer. "You see? You have this fixation on sex. Everything reminds you of sex. Even someone sucking on your tit reminds you of sex. It's not healthy." He dove back into her chest, and used a free hand to grope at her ass. He was barely able to control himself and at least somewhat maintain the charade.

But again, she was remarkably tolerant. "Oh, doctor! Oooh! Careful there. Those are really sensitive. Yes, I guess you're right. I'm having very horny feelings even as we speak. I must be a bad patient."

Doctor Johnson was so excited by her words that he decided to throw caution to the wind and go for the gold. He regretfully pulled his head from her chest, and said, "Yes, uh... It appears your tits are all, uh, in order. But we need more testing. One good way to tell if your condition is serious is to examine your blow job technique. Would you mind doing that? I could, you know, volunteer a penis." He coughed nervously. "My penis, in fact, if you need one." His hands finally left her body (to his great disappointment, as one hand had just discovered her bush and the other had been exploring her butt crack). He positioned his hands on his belt buckle with great hope in his heart.

"Well, of course I need one, silly. Bring it over here. How do I pass the blow job test?" Again, she gave blow jobs so regularly that she hardly blinked at his request. His "nipplitis" story would have been utterly absurd for just about anyone, but it was quite plausible in comparison to the many absurd stories her coworkers would regularly give her that usually led to blow jobs.

Doctor Johnson could hardly believe his own boldness. Asking for a blow job was wildly out of character - he'd never even asked his religious wife to give him one. But he'd gone a bit crazy, much like an archeologist who stumbles across a large golden treasure and immediately jettisons all professional ethnics due to gold fever. He was even more amazed that this buxom beauty was actually going to follow his orders. He'd never fully believed what the Chief promised about this opportunity.

Hooters was sitting high up in the examination chair. She dropped down to the ground so she could wrap her mouth around his very hard shaft. She got to work sucking while she waited for his answer on how to pass the "blow job test."

He wasn't sure what to say, but finally responded, "I unfortunately can't tell you how to pass, as that would bias the results. Just do what comes naturally, and do your best."

"Mmmm-ooo-kaaayyy...." she said in a muffled voice from within her penis-stuffed mouth. Her tongue was already exploring; she didn't waste time.

Doctor Johnson stood in complete awe. He was rendered nearly insensible with amazement and pure joy. Within seconds his penis was enveloped by a very active, probing tongue. The additional sensation of her lips tightly grasping his shaft like a virginal vagina was nearly too much to take.Holy shit! It's true! Everything the Chief told me is completely true! This woman has got to be the most gullible blonde on the planet! Not only that, but she is more beautiful than anything in my wildest dreams! This is completely unreal! How am I so lucky to be on the receiving end of such an INCREDIBLE blow job? Hell, I imagine even a normal blow job would be fantastic, but I must be in the mouth of a real expert.

Fuck! She is sucking my penis down into her stomach like her mouth is an industrial-sized Hoover vacuum cleaner! I don't know if my heart can take it. Who knows? I may even be able to fuck this woman before the day is out. No. I can't even dare to hope that. But maybe? Who knows? God yes! Suck it! Like that! YES!

At first quietly he whispered "yes," more to himself than anything. Then his voice grew louder. And louder. "Yes!" Soon he was shouting, "YES!" She sucked and licked like there was no tomorrow. Her tongue seemed inhuman - it danced around inside her mouth like a lithe snake. Doctor Johnson had dutifully fucked his frumpy wife on a near daily basis for years, but he'd never experienced half the pleasure from any fucking as he had from this blow job, and he hadn't even cum yet.

But to his horror, the door to the examination room opened. He turned his head around and saw his nurse Debbie standing there, horrified at what she was seeing.

"Doctor! What are you..." was all she could say.

To the doctor's greater horror, he found he could look past Debbie and see a number of patients waiting in the waiting room. They had a direct view into the room and were all staring at Agent Hooters bobbing on his crotch. The doctor and patient happened to be at an ideal angle for all the people in the waiting room to clearly see what they were doing. Luckily, Hooters had her eyes closed and she was too preoccupied giving her all for the blow job to notice that the door had opened.

Doctor Johnson waved his arms wildly in an attempt to gesture the door closed and shouted, "Nurse! Please come in!" The interruption almost caused him to go soft, but no penis could remain soft long in the secret agent's mouth, so it had the pleasant effect of prolonging the experience instead.

Debbie stepped in further and closed the door behind her. She was still puzzled and very disturbed by what she was seeing. Her doctor had been the epitome of professionalism until now. Despite the occasional leering glance her way, he seemed far too mannered and restrained to ever make any move one might consider sexual harassment. Yet here he was, engaging in what was clearly and blatantly a violation of his medical ethics.

The doctor knew that his goose was cooked if Debbie wasn't dealt with properly. But he had no plan, and wasn't the type to resort to tricks like blackmail. He was basically a very moral person who had gone wild due to this once in a lifetime experience. He had a hard time thinking at all, given that a human vacuum cleaner continued to suck and lick his penis like her life depended on it.

While Agent Hooters continued her close-eyed cocksucking, he looked at Debbie with a desperate pleading in his eyes. He put his hands together as if praying and tried his best visual begging gestures. Then he brought a finger to his lips and motioned for the nurse to at least stay silent. He continued to plead, though his face periodically broke into expressions of pure euphoria instead, when Hooters did something unexpectedly pleasurable with her tongue or lips.

Debbie calmed down from her initial shock and just rolled her eyes in disgust at his unprofessional behavior and abject begging. But she remained silent. Finally, in a monotone, she asked him. "What did you want me for?" The doctor gave her a puzzled look, so she explained, "I thought I heard you calling, so I said, ‘Doctor, do you want me?' and you answered, ‘yes.' Though now I'm thinking you must have had something else on your mind." She rolled her eyes again.

Given the continually mind-blowing cocksucking, the doctor responded surprisingly coherently. "Nurse, uh, I need to talk to you for a minute in private. About Miss Hoovers' condition. I meant, uh, Miss Hooters' condition. I worry that she's in a very dire state."

The nurse looked down at the naked cocksucker and couldn't help but feel a pang of lust. This buxom blonde was going at it with such a passion that it seemed to be she was born to suck cock. But the nurse's arousal was overwhelmed by her exasperation and disappointment in the doctor. She replied, "Sure. I'll be outside. Let me know when you're, uh... finished up in here." She slammed the door as she left.

The doctor couldn't hold out much longer from Agent Hooters' expert ministrations; in fact, it was a miracle he'd lasted this long. He gave up all resistance as soon as he heard the door close. His cum gushed into her mouth without warning, and he was delighted that she swallowed it all up. In fact, she seemed to eagerly devour his ropes, as if she lived only to consume loads of cum.

When it was all over she sat back up on her chair, with her legs casually dangling from each side, which had an effect of opening her cunt and putting it on prominent display. But what turned the doctor on even more was the cum that dribbled out of the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin. She smiled at him with a face that had even more of a naughty, "come-fuck-me" look than usual.

He thought to himself,That's MY cum! I can't believe this Anna Nicole Smith look-alike just guzzled down my cum as happy as you please! Wild! And the Chief says he gets this treatment every single day. I think, no, I know, I would be dead of a heart attack already if I got this kind of excitement that often. Crazy.

She felt the cum dangling on her chin and swept it up into her mouth. She seemed to revel in swishing it around her mouth before the movement in her Adam's apple indicated she swallowed it all down. Then she asked, "How did I do, doctor? Am I infected?"

He said in an ecstatic voice, "You did wonderfully! Thank you! And yes, you're very infected! I'll be back in a minute."

For Agent Hooters these were very conflicting comments, so he left her in considerable confusion. She was puzzled why he appeared so ecstatic that she was infected. As he opened the door to go, she said, "Doctor, what about my hospital gown?"

Her eyes opened wide because, with the door open again, she was now able to look out into the waiting room and see the people there looking back at her. There were some young children and their mother, an older couple, and a gangly teenaged boy. The boy's eyes popped out at the naked beauty, Roger Rabbit-style. Agent Hooters attempted to cover up her chest, but one arm across her tits didn't do enough to hide all of her ample and bouncy charms (the other arm reflexively went to cover her cunt).

To the boy's even greater surprise, he saw her remove her arm from her tits while her hand explored the area around her mouth. She found another long white dribble and quickly scooped it into her mouth to get rid of it. She blushed profusely and the boy wondered if, incredibly, that was semen she'd just consumed. She refused to make eye contact with him, which allowed him to drink in her beauty without fear.

The doctor stood there for a while, still trying to process her question about wanting a hospital gown. He remained in a state of shock from the blow job, and he couldn't understand the strange repeated raising of her eyebrows. He remained unaware that people were looking into the room. He finally answered, "Oh yes. The gown. Don't worry. I'll pick you up one in a minute."

And he walked away, she frantically waved both arms up in the air. "The door! Doctor, the door!"

He belatedly remembered the door that he'd just walked through. He walked back and closed it. He looked into the waiting room and saw virtually everyone there staring in stunned silence at the now closed door. The few people who hadn't originally been in a position to look into Agent Hooters' room had changed chairs so they were. He looked at the one teenaged boy sitting on the edge of his waiting room chair and thought,Now there's one happy kid. I'm glad I could make his day. I forgot to close the door, but maybe next time I'll keep it open on purpose, just to please him. I remember when I was his age. I would have murdered people for this kind of opportunity.

He strolled on down the hall, happy as a clam, until he remembered the nurse Debbie. He went to look for her and found her sitting in his office on the edge of his desk. Thinking about her, he remembered his position and his morality. It all came flooding back, and he felt profoundly ashamed.

He burst into his own office and threw himself at her feet. "Debbie, please! Forgive me! This patient is crazy! She started sucking me off at the drop of a hat! What could I do? How could I resist? I'm only human. Did you see the way she looked? How could I resist her? Please don't tell! Please! You know I'm not a bad man. What do you want? I'll give it to you!"

Debbie was pleasantly surprised. She left him hanging with a long pause, and then answered, "No, you're not a bad man. I know you've been very loyal to your wife, so I'll let it go this one time. But I hope you'll take another look at that raise I asked for a couple of months ago. And I trust you won't do this with any other patients."

"Oh, thank you, Debbie. Of course. Consider the raise a done deal. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back in there with her. Oh, and by the way, I told her she has a disease called ‘nipplitis' and the cure is lots of sex. Thanks so much!" His morals were already crumbling again as he imagined Hooters naked and waiting. He flew out the door.

Debbie sat on his desk and pondered this new revelation."Nipplitis?" I guess the doctor is a bit more horny and daring than I thought. Looks like he's going back in for a second helping, too. Who would have figured? Oh well, let him have his fun. He IS a good man, and I'm not about to blackmail the kindest and best employer I've ever had. ... "Nipplitis?" Ha! That woman in there must be the most brain dead slut the world has ever seen. And there's the way she dressed back when she actually bothered to wear clothes... Even her name Hooters. I can't say I blame the doctor at all. She's one hot piece of work!

Doctor Johnson hurried back to the room containing Agent Hooters, but along the way he remembered her request for a hospital gown. He stopped by a supply closet to get one. He went through several gowns, trying to find one that could fit her very ample chest, but then the thought came to him,Why don't I see how far I can go? Let's give her a child-sized one and see if she falls for it. She doesn't seem the type to storm out if she doesn't believe my excuses, so what do I have to lose? The guilt he was feeling mere moments before when speaking with nurse Debbie was now completely gone, as his lust overrode all other emotions.

He found Hooters waiting patiently, her legs still spread obscenely wide. He made a point to close the door this time. He gave her the gown, and she immediately complained, "Doctor Johnson, how am I supposed to put this on? I mean, can you imagine me fitting this little thing over my chest?"

The doctor nearly drooled imaging the sight of her trying to wiggle the tiny gown over her tits, but outwardly he kept his cool and said, "I'm sorry, but we seem to be all out of gowns except for that one. Can you make do for a short while until I find something better? We've never had a patient as busty as you before, so it'll take a while for us to scramble."

Agent Hooters grumbled, "Everyone's always saying that. It seems EVERYTHING I wear is far too tight." But she put it on. The doctor's penis was hard as diamond as he watched her struggle with it. The gown was so small that it didn't even come down to her bush. If she stayed still it covered both nipples, but as soon as she moved the fabric got caught up in her deep cleavage and left all of her tits but the cleavage completely uncovered. In the back, only the very top of her butt had any coverage at all. But, again, her history of being forced to wear scanty clothing wore down her urge to protest, and she was especially reluctant to complain to the dignified and concerned doctor who seemed to be going out of his way to conduct unorthodox tests to help diagnose her condition.

The seemingly staid, bespectacled doctor was in fact a raging cauldron of hormones by now. For some reason, the sight of the woman repeatedly trying to cover up her privates and repeatedly failing turned him on even more than before. He looked at her and thought,With this disease excuse, I can do anything I want! It's like having a flesh and blood Barbie doll to play with, except this one is completely anatomically correct! Ha!

As if to test this idea, he looked at her with a feigned concern and said, "Miss Hoov-, er, Hooters, mind if I check something for a minute?"

"Go ahead."

He stepped forward and inserted two fingers into the secret agent's cunt. He was pleased to see how lubricated she was - his fingers slid in as smooth as butter. The doctor had rather long and bony fingers and probed as deep as he could. He marveled that this was something he couldn't even do with his wife: her idea of sex was the missionary position with the man on top, and anything else was practically satanic. He'd read about the G-spot but never had a chance to put his knowledge about it - until now. His probing fingers quickly found it and he aggressively diddled with it.

She cried out, "Doctor Johnson? What are you DOING?"

He huffed, "This is an, um, important medicinal, er, medical, procedure. More testing." He reached up and groped at her tits.

"Oh. Well, I don't know. It's making me feel really... OoooOOOOoooh! DOCTOR! That feels so good!" Sadly, despite all her sexual experience, no one had ever stimulated her G-spot. Doctor Johnson realized this from the surprised look on her face.

As much as he enjoyed what he was doing, it wasn't enough. His only thought was fucking this beauty, immediately. His brain went into overdrive inventing an excuse. He explained, "Miss Hooters, based on your cocksuck-, um, your oral stimulation test earlier, I'm afraid that you do have the dreaded nipplitis. However, there is good news. There is a treatment. What you have is an overabundance of female hormones. The cure is to fill you with more male hormones, to balance it out."

"So you have some kind of pill?" Her hips wiggled and her chest heaved as he continued to poke at her G-spot.

"Not exactly. Your condition is too rare for there to be a pill. To be honest, in all my decades in medicine I have never seen another such case in the uh, er, flesh." He pulled his fingers out of her cunt so he could talk coherently. "After all, how many highly sexed, big-titted, gorgeous women are there these days? But luckily you can get the hormones straight from the source: any male. The substance commonly known as semen or cum is filled with the hormones you need. In fact, I'd guess the reason that your case hasn't developed into the debilitating phase is because you've managed to get enough cum on a near daily basis to stave off the worst effects. But apparently you haven't gotten enough to have the disease go into remission."