Agent Hooters Visits the Doctor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow. Doctor, that's so amazing. And so scary! To think that I've been angry at the Chief and Jimbo for making me suck them off and even fuck them so incredibly often. ... Oh no! But what about Agent Slut? If I have it, she's bound to have it too! And doctor! I feel all creepy, with the disease crawling all over inside of me. What will I do?"

"If I may be so bold, I suggest immediate treatment. One method is to find some cum and rub it deep into your skin. It's best to rub it into the face, chest, and or butt." One of his hands had never left her chest, and now he rubbed his palm all over her sweaty fleshy tits as if to illustrate how the cum should be rubbed in. "Or you can ingest it in the mouth or put it up your anus. But the best way is to get a deposit straight into your vagina. That's where the disease is most active, so you need to frequently coat the inner walls of your vagina with cum." He held his breath to see if she would buy this absurd story. He wiped his sweaty forehead, as he was perspiring with excitement and fear.

She gratefully put her hand on his hand resting over her left tit, and gave it a friendly squeeze. "Doctor Johnson, thanks a million. I feel better already knowing a trustworthy man like you is on top of things." She looked at him in a funny way, and continued, "Forgive me, doctor; I don't know if I'm crossing some kind of line into sexual activity, but... Well... I was wondering, could I ask you to, uh, you know what you were saying about immediate treatment? Since I already sucked you off, do you think it would be too much if you fucked me? Like, right now?"

The doctor thought,I just died and went to heaven. She's completely falling for it! ... She's even eager to fuck. What a fool! Calm. Don't overtax the heart. ... Count to ten.

Once he had his emotions somewhat under control, he said to her, "Um, well, I think..."

She hopped up and rushed to him. She grabbed his shoulders and asked in a much more pleading tone, "Please, doctor! Please! I feel so infected! It's so gross to have those nipplitis-oids or whatever they're called running all around inside me! Fuck me please? Just this one time?"

The doctor could barely keep up his pretense - having HER beg HIM to fuck was almost too much for his weak heart. He tried to sound reluctant as he answered, "Okay, I suppose." But the tone of his voice was excited and at the same time his hands nearly tore his pants open. His six-inch penis sprang out. While he wasn't endowed with a particularly long member, he was proud of its considerable width. He hoped that he would be up for the task and adequately please his extraordinary patient. He had no doubt that she would rock his world.

There was no point in having Agent Hooters take off her gown since it didn't impede access to any of her erogenous zones and he actually was more aroused seeing her so insufficiently dressed instead of completely naked. But the trouble was finding where in the room they could fuck. The floor was cold and hard. But then it occurred to the doctor that the examination chair could be brought down into a table position. He attacked the controls and frantically spun the knob that brought the chair down.

Agent Hooters meanwhile playfully fondled his swinging penis. She knew that she may not have been the best secret agent, but she recalled that everyone back at the agency seemed to agree that she was great with penises. She had such a magical touch in knowing where and how to rub that the doctor worried he would blow his wad just before he could have a proper fuck.

But luckily that didn't happen. She lay down with a happy smile and he covered her with his body. He could hardly wait a second, and plunged his penis deep into her soaking wet snatch.

She immediately moaned and mewled with pleasure. The doctor thought,Talk about a woman who is born to be fucked. She loves it! Even though she looks like a porn star, there's no pressure on me to perform to some high standard because she's already in ecstasy just from having any ol' penis in her. She's trembling with delight! And I'm shaking too, just to get my hands back on all her ample but firm goodies. Shit, these tits are too much! But these thrusts deep inside are better! She's thrusting right back! ... My heart! Don't overdo it. I can't die now!

They sawed back and forth. Agent Hooters was even a better fucker than a cocksucker. Doctor Johnson still couldn't get over her beauty - he touched one body part after another, thinking,She should be studied in medical school because every inch is the perfection of the human form! She's so soft, and yet so muscular! Her body seriously deserves a case study. Back in the day, the doctor's wife was quite a looker, and he still maintained an elderly handsomeness like an older Sean Connery, but Hooters was nearly inhuman in the way she oozed sex and beauty. She could put just about any Playboy Playmate to shame, both with looks and with pure fucking talent.

Unfortunately, it was all too much for an older man like the doctor to handle. He barely lasted five minutes going in and out of her steamy box. But at least when he came, he really came. Below his thick penis hung a very large set of balls that contained a sizable amount of cum, looking to find a warm cunt. With a loud groan he trembled and quaked, and he filled her vagina with his creamy seed.

She seemed quite pleased with his thrusting, and moaned and groaned in utter delight each and every time he dug into her. The fact was, despite her world class looks, there were few men in her life who could give the kind of quality fucking that she so richly deserved. Compared to the likes of Jimbo Bond, the doctor's fucking skills seemed pretty good.

Just after it ended, she moaned in surprise, "Doctor! That was sooOOOooo nice! Can we do that again? … Oh dear. Is that the nipplitis in me talking? Oh no! I'm afraid it is! Please heal me, doc. I'm so worried. I need more male cum!"

Doctor Johnson was far from worried. He lay collapsed upon her and remained there with closed eyes. He felt like he could stay that way forever. His only concerned thought was,I've set up this perfect situation. I can have blow jobs and fucks by the score before the day is over, if only my body is capable. But I'm an old man with a weak heart. I can't handle much more of this. If I can get it up twice more today, that'll be above and beyond the call. What a rotten shame. ... If I can't fuck her much, at least maybe I could get my rocks off by watching. Too bad I don't have someone here like the Chief to help. ... You know, it's a crazy thought, but what about the teenaged kid I saw out in the waiting room? He must still be there since I haven't gotten to see him or any other patient since this monster-titted hussy arrived. With him helping, we just might be able to keep Miss Hooters well fucked all morning long. My other patients can go to Hell! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Agent Hooters got up from underneath him and stood next to the table. She seemed to think he was passed out, which he very nearly was. To his surprise, she shouted at the door, "Nurse? Can I get some help here? Nurse?"

Before the still-dazed doctor could react or speak to stop the nurse call, Debbie opened the door. She gasped. Not only was the patient standing in front of her, for all practical purposes naked and obviously glowing with that freshly fucked look, but her beloved and trusted doctor and boss was lying face down, naked as the day he was born. Debbie looked at his hairy butt with more than idle curiosity. She thought,HE fucked HER? Well, I'll be. Either she's even more of a slut than I realized or there's more sex drive and boldness in the doctor than I ever imagined. Probably some of both. He's actually more handsome without his clothes than I figured. Not a bad butt at all. But her gawking was interrupted.

"Nurse? Is there a telephone I can use?" Agent Hooters looked at the nurse with great concern.

Debbie looked at the patient and tried not to look down, but the glistening juices and the overwhelming smell of cunt made it difficult to think and maintain eye contact. In fact, there was no phone in the room or anywhere nearby, except for the one on the wall of the waiting room, and another where the receptionist sat. The doctor also had a phone in his office down the hall.

Doctor Johnson sprang to life. He got up and walked toward Debbie, shocking her with his casual nudity. He said, "Debbie, let me handle this. Can you go tell Rhoda to take a ten-minute break? Please take her place out front for a while."

Debbie couldn't figure out why the doctor wanted her to take Rhoda's office receptionist role, but she wasn't thinking clearly on the point. Her eyes were glued to the doctor's crotch. She was surprised at the size of his penis, even while flaccid. But her view of it was brief. She nodded dumbly and fled the room, too confused to attempt any understanding.

The doctor turned back to his wonderful patient. "Miss Knockers - HOOTERS! Sorry. Miss Hooters." He suddenly began laughing, realizing how silly it was that "knockers" was wrong but "hooters" was correct. "I have bad news about the phone…"

A couple of minutes later Debbie was surprised again, sitting in Rhoda's place, because Agent Hooters came out into the waiting room still dressed in her woefully inadequate child-sized hospital gown. Debbie couldn't figure out at first how Doctor Johnson could have forgotten the phone in his office, but then it slowly dawned on her that the doctor didn't forget. Again, she was amazed at what this mild-mannered doctor was capable of.

The special agent tried her best to cover up as she stood in front of the waiting room crowd, but there were too many strategic spots to cover and not enough hands. The problem got much worse once she reached the phone. She had to use one hand to dial and another to hold the receiver, leaving her no hands to cover up her exposed ass, tits, or cunt.

What was even worse was that the doctor explained that she shouldn't wipe up his cum or her juices now dripping down her thighs if she wanted to be cured of the nipplitis. So when she nervously rubbed her legs together, her wet thighs made lewd, sticky, slurpy noises. On top of it, the cum made her smell like a whorehouse.

There were six people in the waiting room. All stared with mouths agape. The gangly teenager was blessed with a chair right next to the phone. He could smell the nearly naked woman's cunt as well as if he had his nose buried in it, and he could clearly see the folds of her cunt lips. His shorts tented dramatically and he clutched his groin, mortified that he might shoot off at any second. The two other adult males in the room had identical reactions and comically clutched at their groins too.

There were two boys under the age of ten with their mother. The older one pointed and exclaimed in a loud voice, "Look Mommy! Why is that woman naked? And her chest is so swollen and bouncy! And … ewww! She smells funny."

Agent Hooters blushed and tried to ignore the children. She stood with one hand ineffectually attempting to cover her tits and the other hand holding the phone. "Hello? Agent Slut? ... I'm so glad to reach you! Listen. I have a big problem. You do too. I'm at the doctor's office, and he says I have a nasty disease. From the symptoms he explained I'm almost positive you've got it too! ... Symptoms? You know, things like big tits and itchy cunts and penis-hungry mouths. The doctor says those are all signs of the disease, so I figure you're just as infected as me. ... I think you need to have the doctor check you out. Drop what you're doing and tell the Chief you just have to come here immediately! ... Okay? ... Good. I'll see you soon. Bye."

Doctor Johnson had been peeking from over Debbie's shoulders at the receptionist's desk into the waiting room, mostly to see how her appearance in the impossibly small gown went over with the strangers there. But he could hardly believe his ears.Don't tell me there's ANOTHER woman like this one? Named "Agent Slut," no less? My heart! I can't take it! ... There's no way I can handle one woman like this, much less two. I really WILL have to recruit this kid sitting in the waiting room to help out. I don't know if even he and I combined will be able to handle it, but we've got to try.

Agent Hooters walked back to the door where the doctor was standing. He motioned her inside, back to the room she'd been in before. Everyone in the waiting room, including Debbie sitting where the receptionist was, watched with a mixture of sadness and awe as the agent's incredible and firm naked ass wiggled and swayed across the room and then disappeared beyond the door. They knew they would probably never see another naked ass as perfect as that in their lives.

With the door opened wide now, Doctor Johnson whispered to the pimply teenager on the other side of the waiting room, "Pssst!"

The boy pointed at himself with a "Who? Me?" expression. When the doctor nodded yes, the shocked teenaged came over.

The doctor was quite shaky and excitable, but the kid was even more so. The doctor said, "Let's see. I've had you here before. You're Thomas. Right?"

Thomas had a deep blush before the doctor even started talking to him, but he blushed even more, expecting to be chastised. "Yeah. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to look at her like that..."

The doctor interrupted. "Shut up, kid. Don't worry about it." He smiled a smile of benign generosity. "In fact, today is your lucky day."