All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 01'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
franksummersfranksummersover 6 years ago
Excellent Beginning

Richly textured; eroticism layered within the context of characterization and a full story is so much more satisfying than the average wank page. A nice homage to one of my favorite old series, *The Warrior* (a/k/a, *Terrillian*), by Sharon Green, this stands out in its own right.

Looking forward to more!

TanukiTanukiover 6 years agoAuthor
Author responding To franksummers

You are right, Sharon Green was one of my favorite authors and my inspiration to write for Literotica. I loved her Terrilian Series and am so flattered by the comparison. :) More is coming I promise! Tanuki

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula17almost 6 years ago
Great start!

I love the start to this story and can't wait to read the rest. It sets a rich and very imaginative world unlike any that I've seen before. The male dominance of the planet, along with the duplicity and looming perils, give an ominous warning that our young, attractive, undertrained, and inexperienced protagonist may be overmatched and in danger. Thanks for the read. I rated it a 5.

ShibbolethPartyShibbolethParty2 months ago

Great start to a series! Your protagonist is well-sketched and erotic in her rapidly-building humiliation, and I'm looking forward to seeing how bad things can get for her. And I appreciate that despite the complete patriarchal domination of the society, you still find room to give us a bit of a range of misogyny expressed by the male (and female) characters in it. My favorite of those men so far is Max, who despite coming from a much more progressive culture would surely argue that he's not a bad dude. It's EXPECTED to let nubile slaves service you here, and to punish them and enjoy their tears if they displease you! What's he supposed to do, raise a fuss?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES