Agent in Distress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers

Lamare answered, "We know little about Nikos, other than he is ruthless and cruel. He may prefer skilled, well trained slaves."

"Skilled and well trained she is not," said Max with a worried tone.

"That is why we should give her all the Somarian fruit she desires," said Lamare.

Warrick looked up from his plate. "Do you know how hard it is to get a decent supply of that?" He shook his head, "Besides, she will never go for that."

Max smiled, "Who said anything about getting her permission?"

Lamare laughed, but Warrick didn't approve, and his glare made Max visibly cringe. "She is our guest, what you are suggesting . . ."

"She's a female guest," corrected Lamare. "The traditions don't apply; we can do as we like with females." Then his tone softened. "Look, I see no other way. The fruit would make her more receptive, which would make up for her lack of skill and training. I'm sure they won't take just any females as slaves."

"No, I suppose you are right, this is the only way," said Warrick. "The palace is a fortress, if I could sneak in, we wouldn't need her, I could kill him myself."

"What if you had her intentionally caught, trying to kill Nikos? Maybe an enraged daughter of one of his victims?" Max seemed to be enjoying the discussion, his eyes bright and eager.

"An interesting idea," said Lamare, "he would likely want to personally interrogate her."

"Then she would be close to him, but his guard would be up, and she would likely be in chains, escorted by guards. I think we should ask her if she has some Arbiter method for escaping chains or other restraints?" Warrick reached for another loaf of bread, and Max marveled at his ability to put away food.

Lamare stood up to leave. "We'll keep that as an option. That's settled then. I better go find us some Somarian fruit, before she wakes up."

After he left, Max said "He seems in better spirits. Yesterday he was full of hostility toward Lana."

Warrick chuckled. "I'm sure he likes the idea of feeding her the slave fruit. Perhaps he's looking forward to giving her some rudimentary slave instruction as well."

Max's eyes went wide. "Slave training? Oh, so she knows how to blend in, of course! Umm, can I be involved?"

Warrick laughed. "Max, you dirty old man. She's not to be trained, she's posing as a newly captured female. Lamare is simply going to explain some things to her, things that any Dellune female would know. Better him than me, that's for certain." He looked at Max's disappointment and shook his head. "Your dedication to your Alliance is truly commendable, Max." Then he leaned his head back and roared in laughter.

Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers