All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 05'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for sharing another amazing chapter with us! This is definitely my favorite story currently being updated on Lit. Reading Lana awkwardly trying to talk to Warrick is hilarious and I'm already eagerly waiting for more. Lana's slave training is going pretty much how I imagined it would, with Lana being stubborn and refusing to obey and Warrick punishing her for it. Hopefully this is the wake up call she needs to start acting like a slave should. Also can't wait to read about how Lana lost her virginity, and Warricks reaction to it.

P.S. I'd really love at to see Lana at the mercy of a group of warriors at some point in the story, kind of like at the end of Karina The Sorceress Ch. 02, but without the wizardly interruption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boringly Predictable

No doubt by the end of this saga she will come to terms with the fact that she is a 'natural slave'

Pseudo-Gorean Claptrap

TanukiTanukiover 6 years agoAuthor
From the author

I can promise you Lana is not going to end up like a Gorean slave girl! I hope you don't give up reading because I still have a few tricks up my blouse.

As for whether Lana will have any run-ins with gangs of horny soldiers . . . My lips are sealed. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
I'd like to see a little more purposeful strength from Lana

and not just giving in and failing to control her own body and mind. If she chooses to submit to Warrick, that's great but all this whimpering and crying is beneath her position and her training.

zzz4444zzz4444over 6 years ago

Sounds like Lana might have done some sucking to get her grades up! Love the bimbo fruit, would like to see it cause her legs and butt to grow even thicker and bigger as well as her breasts.

darkjokesdarkjokesover 6 years ago
exquisite chapter

I love where you're going with it. I like how Lana's naivete in the beginning laid traps that are beginning to bear fruit. How her assumed superiority is breaking down in the face of other strong views. She'll have to adapt, and that's exciting.

But I'd ignore the user that threatened to give it a poor rating. You started this in the appropriate category, not Sci-Fi or something veering to Noncon.

Far be it for me to advocate in similar but opposite fashion , but I'd have you write the smut like you'd want to read. I think you're twisting together the noncon/reluctance beautifully and am excited to see where you take Lana (and Karina again someday).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The "no means yes" trope

I think that the reason underlying the ealier comments (that question the inconsistency around strong woman becomes brainless ninny), is that you haven't adequately exposed her internal struggle. She needs to tell the reader more clearly that this is not who I am, it's the narcotic in the juice--the spirit is unwilling but the flesh is incomprehensibly weak. So when she was forced to drink, her resistance was only lightly explained. She didn't try to puke it back up, so her resistance is not that credible. Of course she doesn't yet know the truth about the 'soothing" ointment that just adds to her torment.

The classic struggle around the magic elixir that makes the hero strong in one way but weak in another is beautifully reprised. I must not drink it but I must!

Professional quality writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One of the best no consent/reluctance stories I've ever read. This is publishing quality good and I'm so glad you chose to share it here. I'm hooked!

KansalainenKansalainenover 3 years ago
Impressive

One of the most original stories that I have read. Lana is not entirely free but she is not a slave (yet).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES