Agent in Distress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana looked at him in confusion. "Your needs?" she murmured. "How do I . . . see to your needs?"

Warrick smiled, reaching up to gently pat her on the cheek. "That is a lesson for later, my dear. A lesson I will take great pleasure in giving you." His suggestive tone only further enflamed her desire. Then his eyes narrowed. "But right now, I want to hear from you the story of how you lost your virginity."

Lana groaned in disappointment. She wanted things to continue, wherever they were going.

"You are disappointed I know," he said softly, his large hand caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers. "Now tell me that story, or should we practice some more?"

"No!" choked Lana, her body reacting to the thought of more practice. "I will tell you!" Then she looked into his green eyes, pleading. "Just please . . . don't think less of me when you hear it?"

Warrick reached a hand up to caress her cheek. "You have nothing to worry about, Lana. Tell me what you are comfortable with and no more."

Lana smiled warmly at his understanding. Then she frowned. "Um, could you untie me first?"

The warrior laughed, the sound rumbling inside the locked room. "Of course," he said, reaching up to undo her arms. He guided her to sit on a large, soft mat in the corner, then sat down next to him.

As her breathing slowed back to a normal rate, Lana began to tell her story.