Agent in Distress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers

Henri was more skilled on the ground than on his feet, and he quickly pinned my head to the mat, using his legs to wrap around mine. I fought through the distracting buzzing to get one of my arms free, and I threw my elbow back for a strike, but he anticipated it and used his arm to trap mine behind my back. I cried out in pain as he twisted my arm and used it to force me down, his one forearm pinning my head, the other arm holding my arm painfully behind me back. His head was so close to mine that he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"I got you, Torina," he said, chuckling. "If we weren't in class, I'd show you a good time." Then with his body blocking his movements from the watching class, his hand left my head and moved behind me, pressing two fingers hard into the white material of my uniform, right in my crotch. I bit my lip as his fingers seemed to press the buzzing hard into my tender clit, and I stifled the moan that his touch forced out of me. He still heard a sound from my throat and laughed softly. "You like that, eh Torina?" Humiliation and anger erupted in me then, and I struggled then with all my strength, forcing him to remove his offending hand to keep me from escaping.

"Enough!" barked our martial arts instructor, clapping his hands to indicate the match was over. Reluctantly, Henri let me go, and we both got to our feet, me giving him the dirtiest look I could muster, and he grinning back at me. The buzzing in my panties had stopped as well, and I looked over at Victor, my eyes narrowed accusingly. He looked back at me calmly, with no indication of guilt. But I knew it was him, somehow he was controlling my new red panties.

"So you see, class," said Victor, turning away from my glare. "You can use telepathy to distract and defeat a superior opponent."

"How did you do it, Henri?" said one of the class, and several others joined, all curious how he had distracted me.

Henri smiled at the class. "Oh, I knew Torina has the hots for me, so I just sent her mental pictures of myself."

"Go to hell," I hissed, my hands balled into fists. I nearly attacked him then. The fool no doubt believed he'd been the one to distract me.

"Well," said Victor, "that is I suppose one way to do it. Now if you will excuse me I have another appointment, but I'd like you students to practice this technique on each other." With a quick glance at me, Victor excused himself and left the practice hall, leaving me staring at him in anger. How dare he humiliate me that way in front of my whole class.

Several of the boys wanted to pair up with me, thinking they'd get a chance to beat me. I think they regretted it, for without Victor there to activate my panties, I gave them each a sound beating. After class I was annoyed that I couldn't take a shower, since I couldn't remove the red lingerie. Instead, I grabbed my bag and headed straight for Victor's office. His door was closed but I could just barely hear voices inside, so I rapped on the door. The voices stopped, and then I heard footsteps, followed by the door opening. It wasn't Victor, instead it was a tall, muscular man in a GWA military uniform. He had dark, mysterious eyes that seemed to bore into me, and made me uncomfortable, and not just because I was dressed in my sweaty martial arts uniform. There was something about the man . . .

"Oh, uh, is Mr. Talio here?" I said, my anger replaced by awkwardness. I hadn't expected him to have a visitor, least of all a GWA officer, and a Colonel I noticed from his lapel. The man stepped back, motioning me inside. I walked past him warily. Something about the man made me uneasy.

"One of your students, I assume," he said to Victor, who was standing in the doorway.

"Ah, Miss Torina," said Victor, acting as if nothing had transpired. "What can I do for you."

My plan of confronting him went out the window. I couldn't mention the lingerie with the GWA Officer in the room, not only would it be embarrassing, but it might get Victor in trouble with the Institute, and I certainly didn't want that. Both men were looking at me expectantly, and I realized I had to say something. "Uh, Mr. Talio, you know that . . . assignment you gave me yesterday? I'm . . . done with it, and I'd like to return it to you."

Victor smiled. "Oh that. Lana, why don't you continue working on it tonight, and return it to me tomorrow? I think you'll find there's a lot more you can get out of the assignment. Hopefully it won't keep you up all night."

I blushed at his double meaning. "But, uh, Mr. Talio--"

"You know what, Lana?" he continued. "Why don't you present your assignment in class tomorrow, I think the boys would enjoy seeing it."

I stiffened visibly. He didn't mean . . .

Then Victor was looking for something, returning with a small four page booklet that looked like a manual. "Here, this should help you understand your assignment better." He handed me the booklet and gently guided me toward the door, with his hand on my back. "Now if you'll excuse me my dear, I need to have a talk with my friend here."

And then I was out in the hall, and I heard the door close and lock behind me. I couldn't believe he'd kicked me out of his office, and I still wore his damned lingerie! And who was the mysterious officer? Even though the Institute was part of the GWA, you didn't see high-ranking officers on campus very often, certainly not in the office of an ordinary if charming Telepathic Communications instructor. I stepped to the side of the door, then leaned in and pressed my ear to the wood frame, careful to keep my head away from the opaque stained glass window, so he wouldn't see my shadow.

"I don't know how you work here, my friend," said a deep voice, that of the GWA Officer. "All these juicy little virgins walking around, I'd have that one bent over a desk for sure." My eyes widened in shock. Did men really have such thoughts about a girl they just saw for the first time?

"I'm sure you would," said Victor. He seemed to be walking away from the door, for his voice was getting quieter. "And you'd be fired by now."

"Damn, that's what's wrong with our society. You have these bright-eyed girls walking around, flirting with you . . . but touch one, they'll run straight to the Disciplinary Board."

"She's not like that, my friend," said Victor. "She's a sweet girl that one, just needs to be taught some humility, like a lot of our new recruits - they come in here thinking they're mankind's greatest invention."

"Yeah, and I'm sure you'll be the one to teach her humility, eh, Talio?" said the officer, laughing. His voice trailed off and then I heard a door close, to Victor's inner office. I couldn't hear anything after that. Straightening with a shrug I walked down the hall toward the exit. So that was it, Victor was trying to teach me humility? Am I really that bad? I thought. Thinking back - I'd shown up at his class telling how they'd scored me so high - but that wasn't my fault! He'd seen me defeating much bigger boys in the martial arts class. Did he think I was an arrogant little princess? Oh god, I hoped not! Then I smiled, remembering the nice things Victor had told his friend about me. He was right, I would never turn him in. Then I frowned. He'd gone way too far with me, giving me some kind of trick lingerie to wear. Should I speak to someone about his behavior? I shook my head. I wasn't going to be one of those girls the officer had described - this was between me and Victor, and none of the Institute's business. I just hoped I could resolve it myself.

Then I remembered the booklet he'd given me. I opened it up and read it as I walked back to my dormitory. It seemed more like a brochure than a manual, describing the functions of my special lingerie.

. . . Space aged materials - soft to the touch, expands up to 20mm in depth. Nearly impervious to cutting tools . . .

That was strange I thought, holding up my hands to form a length of 20mm. What were they talking about?

. . . elasto-steel hardens instantly to prevent the wearer from removing unit on her own. Once put on, requires the owner's fingerprint to remove

. . . various modes - three sleep mode (weak, strong, torture), denial mode with intelligent orgasm sensing, auto shower mode (designed to allow wearer to bathe without being able to remove clothing)

What the hell? I thought. What had I gotten myself into? I kept reading, unable to stop myself.

. . . simulated finger and tongue modes, anal modes . . .

"Oh god!" I gasped, not wanting to read anymore. Suddenly I felt terribly nervous, like the infernal devices I was wearing would come alive at any moment. I had no idea Victor was such a pervert . . . and why knowing that, did I still have a crush on him? I tried to tell myself he was not right for me, but that just made the crush stronger.

I put away the booklet and hurried back to my dormitory, afraid the thing might activate while I was out in public. But nothing happened, and I reached my room uneventfully. I decided to take a shower, and stripped down to my red underwear then stepped into the shower, undoing my ponytail so I could wash my hair as well. I turned on the water and took the handle, spraying off the dirt and sweat from my martial arts class. When the water spray passed over my chest, I suddenly felt a strange jolt, similar to the buzzing that had so distracted me in the class. It stopped as soon as I moved the water spray away. Curious, I moved it back, spraying my breast, and I gasped at the sensation. Everywhere the spray touched, I felt a pleasurable tingly buzzing, and when the water spray was pointed at the center of my breast, the buzzing was on my nipple, the sensation so strong I jerked the water away.

The only time I'd felt such a thing was when my best friend Amy back on Xanthia had brought over one of her sex toys, a small pink buzzer, and we'd been touching each other's breasts with it, laughing and giggling. In fact I'd been meaning to ask her where to get one, but I'd left the next day for the Institute. However, the buzzing from Victor's expensive bra, perhaps because it was directly on my skin, felt much stronger. I tried it again, spraying one breast and then the other, and the delicious buzzing continued. It felt so good I couldn't stop, wishing I had a second shower nozzle so I could hit both breasts at the same time. I was starting to feel light headed, so I turned down the water temperature. Then I had a thought. I lowered the nozzle, pointing it toward my panties.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, as an identical buzzing erupted all over my crotch area, wherever the water jet struck me. This felt even more amazing than my breasts, and I pointed the nozzle around, finding every inch and spraying it, my thighs quivering with delight. It felt so wrong, but I couldn't stop, it just felt too good. My free hand wandered up to my bra, searching out and pinching my swollen nipple, and I moaned, pointing the spray nozzle at the center of my red panties. "Oh Victor!" I moaned, silently thanking him for the gift, as I teased myself into a shuddering orgasm, finally pointing the nozzle away as the intensity became too much. After my body recovered a bit, I resumed spraying myself, working myself into another even more intense orgasm. I'd always had trouble giving myself a proper orgasm, not really knowing what I was doing, but Victor's panties made it so easy that I did it again. Finally I felt my sex growing too sensitive so I stopped spraying myself and finished bathing. I found then that I could pull the top of my panties and bra away from my body to spray water inside, but if I tried to move the bottom strap, as if to remove them, the material would instantly tighten up and make removal impossible. Such a devious design, I thought. It let you clean yourself, but still kept you from removing them altogether.

After drying myself off and blow-drying my hair, I went to the bed to relax, enjoying the wonderful, relaxed feeling that permeated from every inch of my body. Curious what else the amazing lingerie could do, I grabbed the brochure and continued reading where I'd left off.

. . . accompanying control app allows owner to monitor wearer remotely, showing attempts at removal, automatically triggered modes, as well as showing orgasms, body's degree of arousal, and other body monitoring functions . . .

I dropped the brochure on the floor. Oh god. Victor was probably monitoring me right now, seeing that I'd given myself three orgasms in the shower. I suddenly felt naked - like he was there watching me. What would he think of me? Now he knew I was using his gift, instead of resenting it! How could I get angry at him for tricking me into wearing his special underwear when I'd been enjoying myself like a little pervert?? I told myself right then and there that I wouldn't touch myself any more - I'd tell him to remove them and be done with it.

With new found resolve to be good, I threw a set of thin cotton pajamas on over the lingerie and went to my table to do my homework, eating some leftovers from my cooler unit for dinner. A couple hours later I was done, and decided to go to bed early, for I had a dance semifinal exam in the morning and needed my rest. It was frustrating having to go to sleep wearing a bra, but at least this one was incredibly comfortable. I fell asleep thinking of Victor, going back over things he'd done or said in class, seeing him in a new light. He had a kinky side, and though it was a subject I knew little about, I wondered what he might be fond of. Would he want to tie me up? I placed my hands behind my back, imagining Victor tying my wrists together, like a character in one of my racier romance novels. That book had turned me on, but that was fantasy -- I felt a little strange imagining a real person doing it to me. Not only that, what kind of man would actually tie up a woman? My heart beat faster imagining such a man. I thought of touching myself, but knowing that Victor might be monitoring me, I was too embarrassed. I drifted off to sleep, hoping for interesting dreams.

Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers