Agent in Distress Ch. 07

Story Info
Lana's lessons turns dark as she learns Victor's true motive.
16k words
4.76
30.3k
14

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

I woke up several hours later feeling tense and overheated. I'd had an intense and sexual dream; the details were vague, but the sensations had seemed so real. I gasped suddenly, feeling something warm and wet on my nipple. I threw off the covers to look at myself, but I was still wearing my pajamas, and the red bra underneath. Then I felt it again, like a suckling on my tender flesh, and I shivered at the intense jolt of pleasure it sent down between my legs, where I realized I already felt a burning desire that was making my breathing labored and raspy. Then the feelings were on my other breast, moving about the curves of my soft mound and then settling on the nipple. I realized it felt like someone was using his mouth on my breasts, and I moaned out loud, my body jarred by the delicious sensations. Since I'd never let anyone kiss my breasts, I could only guess this was what it felt like, and I couldn't believe Victor's special bra could feel so real.

The kissing, licking and sucking sensations felt so good I decided to try to relax and just enjoy it. I placed my hands behind my back and imagined Victor had tied me up and was kissing my breasts. In just a minute or two, I felt another orgasm coming. My hands came back around to grasp my pillow tightly as I felt the wave building inside me, my breaths coming short and desperate. The wave was building up and almost about to crest when the sensations suddenly stopped. Nothing at all, it was as if my special bra had turned itself off. Desperate to finish the job, I reached down between my legs and began rubbing myself. It didn't feel nearly as good, but it was working, as I felt my orgasm building up again. At the same point, so close to an orgasm, suddenly something changed, and I could no longer feel my fingers through my panties. I tried harder, but it was as if the material had suddenly turned to stone or steel - I could feel only a pressure from my fingers, not enough to feel much pleasure.

Victor's special panties were starting to annoy me. With a frustrated groan, I moved my hand to my belly and slid my fingers inside my panties. Then I cried out and jumped as I felt a shock, in my fingers and my crotch area, a terrible and frightening feeling. The damned thing had shocked me! I didn't dare try that again. Then just as suddenly as they'd stopped, the mouth sensations on my breasts resumed, and I gasped, quickly reminded of how pleasurable the bra was when it was working. Thinking it must have a software bug or something, I let the pleasure build inside me, tensing up again as the wave quickly began building. I stretched out on the bed, clutching my pillow and filled with anticipation as my orgasm approached. And like before, it stopped before I could cum. Now I knew it was intentional, and I was beyond frustrated. I tried touching my breasts, and the same thing happened, I could tease myself close to cumming, but then the material would somehow strengthen and isolate my sensitive flesh from my touches.

At that moment, I noticed my communications device on the bedside table was blinking. I reached over and saw a message. It was from Victor.

Victor: You've been a bad girl.

I stiffened. The message had been sent several hours ago. Had he triggered some strange mode in the panties to punish me? And for what? Then I remembered, that the brochure said he could remote monitor me. He must have seen that I had masturbated myself to three orgasms! Oh god, don't let it be that! I thought. I doubted he was still awake at 1:00 in the morning, but I quickly sent him back a message:

Lana: I'm sorry, I won't do it again!

I wasn't sure admitting guilt was such a good idea, but denying it probably wasn't going to help either. Then I jumped in surprise as a message shot back.

Victor: No, you won't, because it won't let you.

After reading that, I was nervously chewing on a nail. What did he mean by that? Was 'it' the lingerie? It certainly wasn't stopping me from masturbating. My eyes widened in fear. It was stopping me from masturbating myself to orgasm, that's what he meant! I typed furiously.

Lana: Please turn it off, I promise I won't do it again!

Victor: Go back to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow.

After that, there were no more messages, and with the special lingerie dormant, I decided to go back to sleep, since I did have my dance exam in the morning. It took some time to get back to sleep, for I couldn't stop thinking about Victor, monitoring me on his computer, knowing what I was doing. But eventually my eyes started to droop, and the arousal in my body eased enough that I started to nod off. Just as I slipped into unconsciousness, I jumped at the distinct sensation of a finger down on the fleshy part where my inner thigh met my abdomen. It felt so real I had to look to make sure I was alone. Not seeing anyone in my room didn't assuage my nervousness, because it sure felt like someone was there, touching me intimately. The finger sensation was moving, lower, then it trailed up between my shockingly wet petals, and I jerked when it touched my clit. I gasped as the finger began to slowly circle my clit, and my thighs closed tightly, but of course that had no effect on the finger. I rolled onto my belly, pressing my hips into the bed, but that had no effect either, as the finger continued its slow caress of the contours of my womanhood. The sensation was just bearable, until it returned to my clit, and then it became too much for me, making me squirm about, trying to escape the invisible finger. I felt my insides clench again at the powerful rush of pleasure, and then the finger moved off my clit and went back to gently tracing the outline of my puffy, moist opening. That slow back and forth motion felt wonderful, and addictive, and after a minute, I wasn't trying to escape anymore. I craved more, so I used my hand to press down on the outside of my panties. To my shock, the material smoothly gave way, and my fingers went inside me, making me gasp and jerk my hand away in shock.

I remembered the brochure, which mentioned the special material allowing a depth of 20mm. Now I could guess what it meant. Tentatively, I pushed against the red material again, surprised to feel it give easily, allowing my finger to push deeply inside my pussy. In fact, I could barely feel the material, it felt like my finger was directly pushing into my flesh. I decided this was my new favorite feature of Victor's gift, and I pushed my finger as far as it would go, working myself with vigor. I added a second finger, and quickly felt an orgasm building again. I moaned into my pillow, working my fingers faster, bringing the orgasm to a crescendo. Suddenly my fingers would no longer go in, and I pushed on the panties, but they'd turned hard and impervious to touches again.

"No!" I groaned, stuck precariously on the cliff of a shuddering orgasm. It was too cruel! Frantic, I tried to insert my hand under the panties and nearly screamed at the punishing electric shock. "Victor, you . . .!" I moaned in frustration. My fingers were no longer effective, but I could still feel the artificial finger, gently tracing my over-sensitized petals and curves, keeping me aroused but unsatisfied. It was maddening, I thought, as the finger started focusing on my clit, rekindling my heat. I bit my lip, unwilling to fall for it again, but my body was eagerly responding, oblivious to the trap. "Oh god," I moaned, the merciless finger building another orgasm inside me, which I knew was only a tease. Finally, I couldn't resist, sticking my fingers deep inside me. I furiously stroked my fingers deeply and frantically, thinking maybe if I was fast I could beat the system.

"Not again!" I moaned helplessly, panting near exhaustion as I was left high and wet yet again. I squirmed on the bed, pushing different places on my panties, trying anything to move me the short distance I needed, but to no avail. It was smarter than me, I simply couldn't win. I couldn't fathom why Victor wanted to do this to me, but it was the most maddening of punishments imaginable. "Please, no more," I murmured into my pillow as I felt the finger stroking my clit again, restarting the cycle. I reached for my comm device again, typing with trembling fingers.

Lana: Victor, what are you doing to me?

There was no answer - he'd probably gone to sleep. Oh god, what if he left the device in some mode, and it was going to torment me all night like that? I felt the orgasm coming again, and I fought with myself to keep from touching myself, and falling for the trap again. Even though I didn't touch myself, the invisible finger continued without me, driving me closer and closer until I cried out, my body tensing. "Ahhh, no!" I cried, denied again. I felt almost feverish, brought to near climax and back, a pink haze filling my mind. I half thought of going to Victor's house in the middle of the night, but I wasn't sure I could even walk. Nor did I want him to see me in this state. Suddenly my device blinked.

Victor: Naughty girls must be punished.

I groaned, his words somehow making my need stronger. The finger only gave me rest when I was too close to cumming, before it resumed tormenting me. I felt so wet down there I was afraid to touch myself, and I certainly didn't want to be shocked again. As the panties brought me close to orgasm for the fourth time (or was it five?), I tried to think of how to get Victor to stop teasing me. I didn't know what he wanted from me? Sex? If he were in my dorm room right now, what would I do? I shivered involuntarily, unsure if I could resist my charming instructor at that moment, with all that pent-up desire driving me mad. I sucked in a deep breath and typed out a message.

Lana: Victor, if I come over now, will you remove--

I suddenly paused. Did I really want him to remove the lingerie? They'd given me the most intense orgasms of my life! But I wasn't in control, and Victor was showing me how they could be torture as well as pleasure. I wanted a set of my own, not one that Victor had the keys to. I continued the message.

Lana: Victor, if I come over now, will you remove your gift? I think I've had enough.

There, it was a clear no without being rude. I was telling him it was time to stop. He'd have to remove them now.

Victor: I'll decide when you've had enough.

I tensed in alarm. Maybe my message wasn't clear enough. Boys my age were like that, they had trouble understanding no. Maybe men like Victor were the same?

Lana: I want you to remove them now! You have no right to make me wear them.

There -- that ought to scare him into stopping. I held my breath, waiting, wondering, worried he would be disappointed in me, but I had to regain control of the situation. Suddenly I gasped, dropping my device on the bed. Something was inserting itself into my bottom - it was the strangest, most uncomfortable thing I could imagine, and I arched my back, my hands flying to my ass. It felt like a finger, or something, was pushing itself slowly into my anus. I jammed my hands inside my panties to pull it out, and was rewarded with a shock, which not only hit my hands, but seemed to resonate inside whatever was inside my bottom. I fell backwards with a cry of pain, my hips lifting off the bed as if to escape the intrusion. And then just like that, it retreated, leaving me panting and breathless on the bed. Victor's gift had gone from pleasure, to torment, to downright terror. I lay on the bed, every muscle tense, fearful of another intrusion.

Victor: You will speak to me with respect, Miss Torina.

I scrambled with fumbling fingers to type into my device.

Lana: Yes, sir, I'm sorry!

The anal intrusion had erased all thoughts of making him stop. I didn't want to ever experience that again. I'd eagerly show him respect if it meant not getting that artificial finger in my ass.

Victor: I will decide when you've had enough.

Lana: Yes, sir!

Victor: That's better. Now I'm going back to sleep, do not wake me again.

I put down the device. The shame of being so obedient was an acceptable tradeoff to not be in constant fear of the damned thing's anal mode, or whatever that had been. Then I stopped myself. Why had I given in so easily? I couldn't believe my clear no had been ignored by Victor. And why did that make me so excited? Victor had all the power, that should make me angry or concerned, but instead it was turning me on. Maybe he knew I wouldn't report him, that the thought of him getting fired was too much for me? Was he reading my mind? I shuddered, thinking of all the shameful things he might be reading.

As the minutes went by, and my body came down from its high, I slowly began to relax, but was ever wary of the panties. I was a little scared of them now, knowing what they could do if I disobeyed. But nothing happened, and eventually I drifted off to sleep.

My alarm went off, bringing me abruptly out of an intense dream. My body's overwhelming heat hit me at once -- my breasts felt swollen and tender, and my crotch felt wet and sticky. Victor's lingerie must have been teasing me while I slept! I quickly ran to the shower, both to clean up and to relieve the tension with the delicious water jets. I held the nozzle pointed at my panties, my thighs jerking as the water jets ignited a gush of pleasurable sensations. I placed my free hand against the shower wall, worried I'd be unable to stand, my legs trembling as the pleasure built up quickly. "Oh god," I moaned, delighted at the sensations. To keep from coming too quickly, I switched to spraying my breasts, but even that was too much, and my orgasm began to coalesce, making me arch my back, my face now pressed against the cool shower wall. And then it all stopped, the water no longer igniting the feelings and the bra turning hard and impervious to the touch.

"No, you can't!" I wailed, furiously rubbing my panties. The dull sensation simply wasn't enough to keep my orgasm from slowly slipping from my grasp. Incredibly frustrated, I quickly finished showering, and by the time I was toweling off, the lingerie was no longer impervious, for I could feel the rubbing of the soft towel through my bra and panties. I resisted the temptation to keep rubbing the towel on myself, and instead went straight to my comm device. It was blinking already.

Victor: If you want it, you must earn it.

My breath caught in my throat.


Lana: How?

Victor: Come to my place tonight, I will show you.

I gasped. There it was. He was going to . . . what? What would he do? Make love to me? Then I stiffened.

Lana: I can't wear this all day, I have classes! I have a test!

Victor: Then you had better be a good girl.

I bit my lip, unsure what that meant. Be a good girl in class? Of course I'd do that. Then I remembered what he'd said, about how I needed humility. That's why he'd turned the thing on during my martial arts class.

Lana: I'll be a good girl, I've learned my lesson.

Victor: Good. I have more lessons to give you.

I gasped, my hand going to my open mouth. My body ached suddenly.

Lana: What lessons??

Victor: You're late for your dance class.

Damnit! I'd lost track of time. In a flurry of activity, I did my hair, put on some lipstick, the only makeup I usually wore, and dressed in my leotard, then remembered it was the midterm, so I ran to my closet, sorting through my dance dresses to find one that would be sure to conceal the red lingerie. I picked a pretty red dress that I'd worn at a previous competition and threw it on, grabbed the matching dance shoes and then rushed out the door, stuffing the shoes into my school bag on the way.

The mid-term wasn't in the usual studio but at a larger hall that was used for performances. I was a little late but luckily, I wasn't first to perform so I went backstage and changed into my shoes and went over the routine in my head. For the mid-term, we were supposed to perform a solo as well as a group number as a class. As I waited my turn, I went to the edge of the stage to look out toward where an audience would be if it were a real performance. My instructor Mira was there, watching one of the students perform her solo. Behind her were some family members and friends who'd come to watch. My eyes narrowed suddenly. Victor! He was in the audience. I felt a thrill, elated that he'd come to watch me. Then almost immediately my stomach dropped. What if he was here to activate his gift?

I quickly dashed to my school bag, pulling out my comm device to type Victor a message.

Lana: You're here!

Victor: Wouldn't miss it.

I hesitated a long moment before typing the next message. I didn't want to anger him, but I had to know.


Lana: Please don't turn on your gift, I need to pass this test!

Victor: You need to pass my tests also. Stop messaging and get ready.

Oh no, what did that mean? I stuffed my device back in my bag, suddenly nervous. I dashed back to the stage, thinking it was my turn, but it wasn't, I was still fourth in line, it would be a while. So why had Victor said, 'get ready?'

Then I gasped, as I registered soft kisses on my breasts, both at the same time. Oh no, Victor, I groaned silently. With my arms protectively across my chest, I moved to find a quiet place backstage where no one could see me acting strangely. My whole body felt tight as the kisses moved to my nipples, making me bite my lip. I always got nervous before a dance performance, but this was different, and far worse. With those moms and dads in the audience, the possibilities for humiliation were endless. I couldn't dance like this! I choked on a gasp as the kisses changed to gentle sucking, and then I made a soft yelp when it felt like teeth gently nipping my swelling buds. I stood there helplessly, clutching my arms about myself, my legs crossed tightly as I watched to make sure no one could see me. Despite me nervousness and anxiety, my body was heating up, off on its merry way toward an orgasm.

"Gahh!" I gasped suddenly as the familiar finger began moving down inside my panties. No, not at the same time, I thought! I shook my head, but the finger continued with its exploration, wandering about as if searching for something. It found my clitoris, making my thighs clench tightly as it began to tease the tiny bud into erectness. Oh god, it's going to make me cum, I thought. But it didn't, leaving my clit alone and going back to slow exploration of my hairless pussy. The performing student was finishing to a round of applause, followed by comments from our instructor, and then the next student began his solo, all the while Victor's lingerie continued teasing me, bringing me close to orgasm without letting me find the satisfaction of release. By the end of the next student's performance, I was squatting down in my hiding place, no longer able to stand. I wanted to go to my bag and message Victor, beg him to stop, but there were too many students out there where I'd left my bag. I barely heard the clapping as the boy finished his solo, as I was too captivated by the swirling, rubbing finger tormenting my soaked pussy. I suffered through the next girl's performance, the sexy music she'd selected only adding to my misery. I was going to fail the class; how would I ever explain it to my instructor?

"Lana, you're up next, where are you?" came a stage whisper. Suddenly the sensations stopped, and I tentatively stood. Was Victor giving me a reprieve while I performed? I stretched my sore limbs a bit, and still the lingerie was dormant. Yes, he was going to let me perform without it, I wanted to kiss him! I dashed to the organizer, who shooed me out onto the stage, where I smiled at the audience as I hustled to the starting position. My body still felt overheated and aroused, and I hoped it wasn't obvious to the audience. I saw Victor out in the audience, and my body seemed to flare up in reaponse. I tried to focus, reaching my starting position and crouching down. The music started, and I began to dance, leaping into the air and starting my routine. My contemporary style was always on the sexy side, but somehow as I moved about the stage, I got caught up in the music, and my own arousal found an outlet in my dance. As I performed, I heard gasps from the audience, but that wasn't unusual, and I ignored it, focusing on my steps and the music. My face felt hot and my body ripe, and it was difficult to focus, but I'd practiced it so much that I could do the routine blindfolded. I nearly tripped when the thought of performing aroused and blindfolded caused a twinge of pleasure between my legs. I struggled a bit near the end, sucking air with heaving breaths and straining to focus, but I finished, collapsing on the floor, which was part of the routine, though it was a relief to do so. I felt so wet inside my panties, that I got to my feet quicker than I should have, worried someone might see something. I bowed to my instructor and the audience, my face feeling flushed, and quickly started to hurry off the stage, then remembered I should wait for my instructor's comments.

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers